Green Day nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Give_Me_Novacaine90

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know about what time the inductees will be announced?

Not soon enough. Actually, I don't know, but I would think sometime mid-morning Eastern. I'm thinking 10 ish.

yeah I didn't think I'd be that worried about it, since they'll get in eventually. But THEY BETTER FUCKING GET IN THEY DESERVE IT. dammit

Now that we know the info may leak today, I'm going to be hitting refresh every 5 seconds. It has been a long time since I've been this nervous.

I'll be hanging around this thread all day being nervous with you all! Hopefully tonight we can have a celebration.

Now that we know the info may leak today, I'm going to be hitting refresh every 5 seconds. It has been a long time since I've been this nervous.

What time in the US do you think we will know - have to work it out as it is 11.30 am Tuesday where I live.

What time in the US do you think we will know - have to work it out as it is 11.30 am Tuesday where I live.

I don't even know if we will know tonight. All I got was that teaser that in the past the results leaked the night before. If we do, it will be unofficial. I've been refreshing my twitter account so much my finger hurts. Nothing yet. It is 8:30 PM here now.

Ugh I'm so nervous again even though I've been trying really hard not to care.

Are you contemplating getting tickets now? :lol:

What? They're in? Haha, I thought the voting did count for something - apparently not :D

Congrats to Green Day anyhow

Archived