Green Day nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Give_Me_Novacaine90

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit heart broken to see Green Day struggling in the poll. I don't care if the vote doesn't even mean anything, it's still disappointing. However, i'm positive they will make it in the HOF...eventually :)

https://twitter.com/marylayton/status/540996404429070336

The presale for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members goes on sale December 17. They will probably announce December 15. The tickets are through ticketmaster. This tweet does not sasy when tickets go on sale to the general public. But, it looks like if you are not a member you are shit out of luck

The presale for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members goes on sale December 17. They will probably announce December 15. The tickets are through ticketmaster. This tweet does not sasy when tickets go on sale to the general public. But, it looks like if you are not a member you are shit out of luck

Can't you just sign up to be a member - that's what happens in OZ - good luck you Americans - I hope one member scores a ticket

Can't you just sign up to be a member - that's what happens in OZ - good luck you Americans - I hope one member scores a ticket

Ticketmaster member yes

"And I'm in fucking Cleveland man!" From Letterbomb performance 2012. I can't wait to scream this when I visit Cleveland :)

Fuuuck, man. I'm going to blow so much money if they get in... Stubhub it is, then.

Good idea. There are various levels of membership. The lowest level is $75 to become a member, not too bad. However, advanced email notification and preferred seating start at $500 memberships. Not sure if the $75 will get you anything.

I just got this email:

http://view.exacttarget.com/?j=fe6817737567077f7010&m=fefa1279746005&ls=fdb11575746c0c757c1576726c&l=fe581579756c07757d16&s=fdf415777c66067e7c107170&jb=ffcf14&ju=fe251071776c007c711d79

The ceremony is April 18th. The member presale is December 17 and the sale for the general public is December 18.

It doesn't say when the inductees will be announced, it just says coming soon. It does say that if you want to take advantage of the presale for members, you need to buy your membership by tomorrow. So, I would imagine the announcement might come as early as Wednesday.

BREAKING: The 30th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 18, 2015, at Public Hall, in Cleveland!

Rock Hall Member ticket presale will begin on Wednesday, December 17 at 10 a.m. EST. You will need your member number to gain access to the sale. You *must* be an active Rock Hall member prior to December 9, 2014, in order to participate in the presale. Click below to become a member today!

To purchase tickets during the presale, visit www.ticketmaster.com or call 1-800-745-3000. The General public sale will begin on Thursday, December 18 at 10 a.m. EST.

Ugh, let the stress begin! I doubt we'll be able to get them since I'm sure scalpers will have bots to scoop them up, but I'll still try to get my two.

I hate the idea of having to pay membership and buy presales if they don't get in. I wish they would just announce it already

I hate the idea of having to pay membership and buy presales if they don't get in. I wish they would just announce it already

The announcement will come before the pre-sale. So you can expect it anytime between tomorrow and the 16th.

The announcement will come before the pre-sale. So you can expect it anytime between tomorrow and the 16th.

Yes, the announcement will happen within the next 5 days.

Does anyone know how many tickets members can get with the presale? I need to get three, but I have this bad feeling that only two will be allowed.

Does anyone know how many tickets members can get with the presale? I need to get three, but I have this bad feeling that only two will be allowed.

There was a 2-ticket limit in 2011-12 =/

There was a 2-ticket limit in 2011-12 =/

Darn. :( If it's still the same way, I guess I'll have to wait for the general public sale and hope for the best.

Darn. :( If it's still the same way, I guess I'll have to wait for the general public sale and hope for the best.

Good luck getting one.

I meant that in a good way - it sounds a bit harsh

The inductee announcement will be on Dec 16. I can't copy the links with my phone but Future Rock Legends is predicting 6 inductees, like last year. They are: Green Day, Nine In Nails, Bill Withers, Sting, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Lou Reed

Where was it announced that the announcement will be the 16th? (We need announcements about announcements nowadays)

Archived