Billie Joe & Avicii, Thoughts?

kiarakoval

Are you sure. The quality seems to improve from 1:13 onwards, there is no singing from then to the end of the song but the quality definitely improves

I think it was the same originally. Either way it's not studio or much different.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goddamn, i've been listening to the shitty live recording for months now - I'm so impatient for this song now! And when I hear it, it's probably going to sound like fucking angel choir because I'm so used to the terrible quality of the recording we have.

That link doesn't work for me any more, but I heard the fan version - pretty cool, but i want the real soooong!

Goddamn, i've been listening to the shitty live recording for months now - I'm so impatient for this song now! And when I hear it, it's probably going to sound like fucking angel choir because I'm so used to the terrible quality of the recording we have.

That link doesn't work for me any more, but I heard the fan version - pretty cool, but i want the real soooong!

That's exactly how I felt about "Stay the Night" and two years later we got ¡Uno! Hopefully we get a studio version of this song sooner than two years.

• 2 months later...

It was in the news awhile ago that they got togeather and made a song has an official version of the song came out yet? not the live version a cd version.

• 3 months later...

Avicii, tracklist confirmed

Avicii new album will be released on September 25, 2015.

1. The Days (feat. Robbie Williams)
2. The Nights (feat. RAS)
3. Waiting for Love (feat. Simon Aldred)
4. Can’t Love You Again (feat. Tom Odell)
5. For a Better Day (feat. Alex Ebert)
6. City Lights (feat. Noonie Bao)
7. Heaven (feat. Simon Aldred) | Tim Bergling & Chris Martin
8. What Would I Change It To (feat. AlunaGeorge)
9. Can’t Catch Me (feat. Wyclef Jean & Matisyahu)
10. Love to Fall (feat. Tom Odell)
11. No Pleasing a Woman (feat. Billie Joe Armstrong)
12. Million Miles (feat. LP)
13. Ten More Days (feat. Bon Jovi)
14. I Lost My Black Hole (feat. Daniel Adams-Ray)
15. I’m Still In Love With Your Ghost (feat. Daniel Adams-Ray)
16. True Believer (feat. Milky Chance)
17. Touch Me (feat. Audra Mae)
18. Broken Arrows (feat. Zac Brown Band)

http://www.soundsblog.it/post/405625/avicii-nuovo-album-stories-tracklist

Yay! Still a long time to go but at least there's a release date now. Can't wait to hear it.

Ahh I was wondering what had happened with this the other day, started to think it wasn't coming out. Glad it is, really excited to hear the studio version!

I'm very excited for this! And yeah hopefully it will be a single :)

"The Nights" is a killer song, hopefully Avicii saved some of those hooks for Billie's feature. Should be an interesting combo and a great album

I'm not doubting the place that published the info but I'm not finding a well-known/reputable place reporting the tracklisting and release date.

Woah september 25th.... that is a cool date,,, i'd be 17 years and a month old by then :lol::lol::lol:

looks like the final version is already on youtube

Nah, you can hear the crowd in the background. This is the live version.

I totally forgot about this!

I forgot about Like Sunday Like Rain as well... I have a short attention span I guess. I'm gonna avoid listening to that shitty recording again though, I'm looking forward to rehearing it in HD after all this time.

This has probably been posted before but this is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard Aviicii ft. Billie Joe

This has probably been posted before but this is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard Aviicii ft. Billie Joe

I would probably look at the first couple pages of this thread.

And to rehash: "Kill the DJ" is not about DJs. DJ is a stand in for media. Since when have Billie's lyrics been literal?

Archived