Green Day Rock Band

themole

Definitely Beta graphics on the characters.

No one could release that nowadays without being laughed at. And they wouldn't show Wii graphics for a trailer like that, they'd go with the best of what they have.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty sure you should get an Xbox instead. SO much better, overall.

I had one and it RROD'd

Besides you have to pay for Xbox live, that's lame

i hope its a bundle with the instruments instead of just a game

The newer games are usually sold in a bundle pack.

So..

I seem to be the only one I know (besides all of you of course) that is happy about this new edition.

All my friends are pissed off that they gave the next band game to Green Day and not "someone more deserving."

Complete bummer :(

I'm excited though!

So..

I seem to be the only one I know (besides all of you of course) that is happy about this new edition.

All my friends are pissed off that they gave the next band game to Green Day and not "someone more deserving."

I'm excited though!

You need new friends. :cool:

So true!!!

I had one and it RROD'd

Besides you have to pay for Xbox live, that's lame

I am getting my 15 year old PS3 for Christmas. He and his friends all seem to say its the best one to have.

I am getting my 15 year old PS3 for Christmas. He and his friends all seem to say its the best one to have.

You can't go wrong with either one these days. They're both very good systems.

So..

I'm excited though!

I'm so tired of hearing people say that over and over again! ARGH!

What exactly makes them so undeserving I wonder?

I really hope you are right.

but I dont think they would release gameplay (if its real) if its a beta. Maybe if it was a open beta or a limited beta. This was the first time hearing of this. they must of been working on this before they released the DLC

He means the Beta stage of development. Alpha, Beta then the final version. The graphics for the guys don't look great now but they have plenty of time to change. Alot of games will do trailers for games just to get the publicity out there first. Who knows how long ago they even recorded that. Trust me though, it'll look a whole lot better come release.

What exactly makes them so undeserving I wonder?

Most people I hear complain because they supposedly aren't "ground-breaking" or "revolutionary" or whatever. I guess the consensus amongst Green Day haters is that a band can't be good unless they create a new genre... :/ Personally, I can't think of a more deserving band than Green Day.

LOL RROD, YOU GOTTA PAY FOR ONLINE WTF....gotta love PS3 scrubs.

And this is retarded. I'm not sure why anyone would buy a 3 song Green Day track pack, now there's going to be a whole fucking game full. It won't sell shit.

And this is retarded. I'm not sure why anyone would be a 3 song Green Day track pack, now there's going to be a whole fucking game full. It won't sell shit.

I think you probably need to remember what forum you're on.

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't deserve this.

Exactly.

You know, out of all the bands I listen to, I think Green Day is really the only one that completely transcends generations.

You got young people and old people who love the music. To me, it makes perfect sense to give them a game. You can reach a huge market with it.

And this is retarded. I'm not sure why anyone would buy a 3 song Green Day track pack, now there's going to be a whole fucking game full. It won't sell shit.

1257.jpg

Most people I hear complain because they supposedly aren't "ground-breaking" or "revolutionary" or whatever. I guess the consensus amongst Green Day haters is that a band can't be good unless they create a new genre... :/ Personally, I can't think of a more deserving band than Green Day.

Exactly!

Yet, the bands that I've heard suggested for this suck major tit. For example: Nickelback and Pearl Jam, just to name a few.

Oh I cant wait to go back to school now.

"Hey Green Day, your band has a new game, its fucking gay. They make games for emos now."

Happy days...

Exactly!

Yet, the bands that I've heard suggested for this suck major tit. For example: Nickelback and Pearl Jam, just to name a few.

This.

I am so sick of people that are like GD isn't big enough or isn't old enough or isn't popular enough etc etc...last I checked, ever since Dookie they have been one of the biggest/most influential bands of the last 2 decades, they've been around longer than most bands, and have a ton of crazy fans. Stop bitching people, seriously. At least their music will be worth playing in a game...

I liked Beatles RB but it was WAY too easy for my taste. I think this will be a little more fun for us who like harder songs (I play bass in RB, so it definatly will be...most songs have really shitty bass parts :down: )

I won't be playing this for song difficulty (although the drums looked pretty tough in that trailer), I'll be playing it for the fucking fun.

I'm waiting for Guitar Hero: DragonForce. Now THAT will be a fun game. Although there would be no difficulty curve, as all of the songs are hard as fuck.

I liked Beatles RB but it was WAY too easy for my taste. I think this will be a little more fun for us who like harder songs (I play bass in RB, so it definatly will be...most songs have really shitty bass parts :down: )

Yes, those powerchords are going to create some seriously hard shit. Agreed.

lol

I NEED Rockband. For this, and the Who coming out soon.

I just played Beatles Rockband like a week ago and fell in love with it. I was Ringo.

Archived