Billie Joe to play at Acoustic 4 a cure

xXRustyJamesXx

His voice is killer with the acoustics. He doesn't have to project over the huge guitars like at a Green Day concert. He is definitely relaxed. One has to wonder if this new found relaxation will cause him to take a break from Green Day for a while. Plus Mike is a bit pre-occupied as well.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if GD does takes an extended break it'd be good for em to relax unwind and just get refreshed

It's kind of weird how Billie plays at this and then it's announced Britt had cancer

Any videos of the Replacements cover?

There's a cool new feature on Youtube called a search bar... You should try it out :P

It's kind of weird how Billie plays at this and then it's announced Britt had cancer

I wonder if Billie did this to show his support to Mike and Brittney. Then again, maybe I'm just being retarded.

I wonder if Billie did this to show his support to Mike and Brittney. Then again, maybe I'm just being retarded.

well I think they have known for a little while so it's a possibility

billie was probably supposed to play at acoustic 4 a cure before they even knew something about the cancer thing

but with the latest news, the concert got a whole new significance in my eyes so it was most likely also some kind of homage to Brittney i think

billie was probably supposed to play at acoustic 4 a cure before they even knew something about the cancer thing

but with the latest news, the concert got a whole new significance in my eyes so it was most likely also some kind of homage to Brittney i think

Maybe Brittney and Mike have known about it for a while and just waited to break the news publicly

Ahhh god I wish we had the full 99 revolutions vid, it' sounds fantastic

I publicly thank Lauren for getting "99 Revolutions" recorded from the front row. Thank you!
Enjoy!

That's got the key change at the end like in Demolicious. Also "How the hell did the working stiff".

Wow 99 was actually pretty cool! I wanna hear more trilogy songs acoustic

99 Revolutions is possibly in my top 5 favourite Green Day songs. Every time I hear it I love it more.

that would be a nice possibility for the acoustic encore

love it that way :)

Loved the 99 Revolutions video :) Now they just have to bring back the 2012 version of it to their next tour and i'll be happy!

That's got the key change at the end like in Demolicious. Also "How the hell did the working stiff".

Noticed he did that for all the songs... being sensitive to the fact that it's a benefit for children I suppose :)

Still no video of Bastards of Young? That's the one I wanted most :(

Billie censoring himself makes me smile dunno why lol.

99 Revolutions is awesome

Archived