Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I have it too, there are really good songs in it :)

Sorry for my bad english btw, I'm from Sweden ;)

This makes sense to me now that you usually just post in the Random GD news thread without commenting much. However, your English is just fine. You should post/talk to us more! :) You find some really interesting items!! So thanks for that!!

Oh Love was a disappointment until the video came out - it made me view the lyrics from a new perspective so I learned to appreciate it.

That video is butt, dude.

• Like 2

This makes sense to me now that you usually just post in the Random GD news thread without commenting much. However, your English is just fine. You should post/talk to us more! :) You find some really interesting items!! So thanks for that!!

Thank you, you're sweet :)

Btw, has anyone been on a green day concert? how was it?

I'm so angry that no one got my Judge Reinhold playing a judge and judging someone triple visual pun.

I got it just didn't respond

I've been three times :runaround:

I've been five :P

O2 Arena (24/10/09), Wembley Arena (01/11/09, best half-term ever), Wembley Stadium (08/06/10), Emirates Stadium (01/06/13), and Brixton (22/08/13). And every one of them epic.

I've been five :P

O2 Arena (24/10/09), Wembley Arena (01/11/09, best half-term ever), Wembley Stadium (08/06/10), Emirates Stadium (01/06/13), and Brixton (22/08/13). And every one of them epic.

I was at the O2 Wembley Sadium and the Emirates :o

• Like 1

Awesome, where were you?

O2 I was up on the right hand side in the seats

Wembley I was right near the back in the seats, because we got the tickets really late

Emirates I was right at the front of the second barrier, just slightly to the right

• Like 1

O2 I was up on the right hand side in the seats

Wembley I was right near the back in the seats, because we got the tickets really late

Emirates I was right at the front of the second barrier, just slightly to the right

I was up on the right at the O2 as well!!

Wembley and Emirates I was on the right at the first row of seats for, because I'm not sure I could survive a stadium mosh pit.

I was up on the right at the O2 as well!!

Wembley and Emirates I was on the right at the first row of seats for, because I'm not sure I could survive a stadium mosh pit.

Oh My God that's so weird, that was such a good concert! Probably my favourite in terms of setlist.

• Like 1

Oh My God that's so weird, that was such a good concert! Probably my favourite in terms of setlist.

It was really epic, it was the first time I'd ever seen them live and it was absolutely brilliant.

• Like 1

It was really epic, it was the first time I'd ever seen them live and it was absolutely brilliant.

Me too and I can;t believe they played American Eulogy, was my favourite song at the time.

I'm sure you would have survived the mosh pits, I'm 5"6 and puny as anything and survived a Jesus Of Suburbia mosh pit.

• Like 2

Me too and I can;t believe they played American Eulogy, was my favourite song at the time.

I'm sure you would have survived the mosh pits, I'm 5"6 and puny as anything and survived a Jesus Of Suburbia mosh pit.

I was 12 at the time, so perhaps it would've been risky, but I can now - I survived the Brixton mosh pit, and that was Dookie.

• Like 2

I was 12 at the time, so perhaps it would've been risky, but I can now - I survived the Brixton mosh pit, and that was Dookie.

I wish I would have gone to Brixton that looked insane.

• Like 1

I wish I would have gone to Brixton that looked insane.

It was fucking incredible. When they came on and started 99 Revs, there was this woman where I was that just started flailing and pushing everyone and everyone around me got pissed off, but after that, it wasn't as dangerous, just mindblowingly fun.

• Like 2