Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Only cause you post here is why GDC not the best

I've posted on GDA for years and got a lot of upvotes there. It's just a different crowd there is all.

I've posted on GDA for years and got a lot of upvotes there. It's just a different crowd there is all.

Didn't know GDA had posting options lol

A more ignorant crowd, more open to your brainwashing. Whereas here no one takes your rubbish.

• Like 1

A more ignorant crowd, more open to your brainwashing. Whereas here no one takes your rubbish.

Well GDA is more of a fair representation of internet-users. People on GDC tend to fit certain traits. Most are young/teenage girls. Most are liberal. Most are feminist. Most are heavily into arts, emotions, and mental states. This is a very unique and niche place.

Well GDA is more of a fair representation of internet-users. People on GDC tend to fit certain traits. Most are young/teenage girls.

Tom, Ceadog, Jimmy, Sauli, me, other Tom, Andres, Bobo, Ryan, Todd, Adam, other Adam, RBS, Cameron, Tim, John, Zack... I could go on, you get the idea.

Unless "young" didn't refer exclusively to girls, but even if it refers to everyone, this generation is the future of the world. :P

• Like 2

Tom, Ceadog, Jimmy, Sauli, me, other Tom, Andres, Bobo, Ryan, Todd, Adam, other Adam, RBS, Cameron, Tim, Zack... I could go on, you get the idea.

Unless "young" didn't refer exclusively to girls, but even if it refers to everyone, this generation is the future of the world. :P

I don't count Luke found out I was 32 and has sentenced me to the old folks home

I don't count Luke found out I was 32 and has sentenced me to the old folks home

Well, if he had his way Billie would've been in the geriatric ward before AI and 21CB then, so fuck that. :P

• Like 2

Tom, Ceadog, Jimmy, Sauli, me, other Tom, Andres, Bobo, Ryan, Todd, Adam, other Adam, RBS, Cameron, Tim, John, Zack... I could go on, you get the idea.

I get the idea. But would you not agree that there is a certain niche on GDC aside from liking Green Day?

Did they forget to give you your horse tranquilizers again? Here boy, back to bed. :P

I get the idea. But would you not agree that there is a certain niche on GDC aside from liking Green Day?

We lean liberal, certainly. So does the entire United States.

We lean liberal, certainly. So does the entire United States.

Entire? Lol no. Depends on which part you are in. But things like feminism, gender analysis, etc are still very much minority groups overall. GDC seems to be into that sort of stuff heavily.

Did they forget to give you your horse tranquilizers again? Here boy, back to bed. :P

How did you know about my addiction to horse tranqs?

How did you know about my addiction to horse tranqs?

I just assumed everyone on GDC used them in order to relieve the frustration of this forum.

I just assumed everyone on GDC used them in order to relieve the frustration of this forum.

Thankfully my aunt owns a vet clinic so don't have to search for them

I'm up to 5 shots a day man...

Lol

Thankfully my aunt owns a vet clinic so don't have to search for them

I'm up to 5 shots a day man...

Lol

It's like liquid happiness, right? Mmmm

Lol I wouldn't know haven't done any kind of drug in 12 years or so lol

You're missing out. Cocaine has gotten better over the years.

But in all seriousness, good on you. I really respect that lifestyle.

You're missing out. Cocaine has gotten better over the years.

But in all seriousness, good on you. I really respect that lifestyle.

To be fair tho I was never really a druggie even before that lol

Less than 10 times lol

Entire? Lol no. Depends on which part you are in. But things like feminism, gender analysis, etc are still very much minority groups overall. GDC seems to be into that sort of stuff heavily.

Wait, did you just say that wanting gender equality is a minority opinion? I'm pretty sure that the 50% of the world that's female would disagree with you.

Random Green Day thoughts. As if. :rolleyes:

I did actually have a Random Green Day Thought a few minutes ago, but I didn't want to double-post. Now that it's not a double post, I really like Espionage.