Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I showed this to my 7 year old nephew yesterday and he was so amused by Tre's antics that he wanted to watch it a further three times, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffHkFoVNaJs

• Like 3

I showed this to my 7 year old nephew yesterday and he was so amused by Tre's antics that he wanted to watch it a further three times, lol

Haha! How have I not seen that before? Classic! Billie's acting has definitely improved :P

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Doesn't it just sort of make you want to buy them and sell them off individually, as it's already a crime to be selling them that cheap.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Doesn't it just sort of make you want to buy them and sell them off individually, as it's already a crime to be selling them that cheap.

Pretty sure the box set was about £20 when it first came out (mine is in the car atm so I can't check) The CD's are only in card sleeves and there are no lyric booklets so I doubt you would get much if you sold them individually.

• Like 2

Pretty sure the box set was about £20 when it first came out (mine is in the car atm so I can't check) The CD's are only in card sleeves and there are no lyric booklets so I doubt you would get much if you sold them individually.

Damn needed a bit of extra money in the lead up to Christmas.

Damn needed a bit of extra money in the lead up to Christmas.

It used to be $50 when it came out, Best Buy had it for $40, and now it's down to $25. Amazing how that happened. And it's the perfect set because it doesn't include the trilogy! :lol:

(To be better, It should have came with Stop Drop and Roll, however some copies of the album fit into the box, so if you do have it, you can slip it in there :D)

• Like 1

It used to be $50 when it came out, Best Buy had it for $40, and now it's down to $25. Amazing how that happened. And it's the perfect set because it doesn't include the trilogy! :lol:

(To be better, It should have came with Stop Drop and Roll, however some copies of the album fit into the box, so if you do have it, you can slip it in there :D)

Don't you start on the trilogy as well!!!!!

Just listened to "Dry Ice"...
*sobs*
1,309/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours has some of the best love songs Green Day has ever written.

• Like 2

Just listened to "Dry Ice"...

*sobs*

1,309/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours has some of the best love songs Green Day has ever written.

That album is my baby. #1 in my book! <3

Damn... I think I can't think about a bad Green Day album.

*Insert bitching comment about the trilogy*

• Like 1

Does anyone even look at GDA who uses this forum?

Yeah, I use it to check lyrics and stuff like that.

• Like 1

I haven't looked at GDA since I was 14 :lol:

Well except this one time last week, looking through the picture archives.

• Like 1

I haven't looked at GDA since I was 14 :lol:

Well except this one time last week, looking through the picture archives.

Same, as soon as I moved to the forum I just stopped looking at it :lol:

I look at it every day before going to GDC. Actually every time I go to GDC I check GDA before. It probably doesn't make much sense but that's it :D