Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I can't believe I never knew there was an official music video for Last Ride In. I just watched it and it's actually really cool.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

This isn't a thought but more of a question. I've been out of the Green Day loop since they released the trilogies. (Wasn't a huge fan of them, to be honest.) I'm trying to get up-to-date on all things Green Day & i'm wondering if they've talked about doing a new Foxboro album recently?

Edited by haushinkax3
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

This isn't a thought but more of a question. I've been out of the Green Day loop since they released the trilogies. (Wasn't a huge fan of them, to be honest.) I'm trying to get up-to-date on all things Green Day & i'm wondering if they've talked about doing a new Foxboro album recently?

They haven't talked about doing any new album lately. Billie is filming a movie. Mike's wife is battling cancer and that is his priority, of course.

They haven't talked about doing any new album lately. Billie is filming a movie. Mike's wife is battling cancer and that is his priority, of course.

And Tre's doing Icelandic Death Metal.
  • Like 2

Hey guys,

Also forgot. Billie covered an Everly brothers album with NoraH Jones called foreverly. It's really good check it out

• Like 1

Hey guys,

In addition to what's been said above, as far as Foxboro goes they haven't talked about a new album recently (although they did describe Dos as being "kind of like" a second Foxboro album because of its sound, themes etc), but they did play two Foxboro shows in March this year and another in October last year. So they haven't been forgotten anyway!

Overall they finished their "trilogy era" tour earlier this year as well as releasing an album of trilogy demos called Demolicious, and are now having a break/doing their own stuff.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I am curious about this as well.

I "think" I'm going to turn off all the lights, put a blindfold on and listen to Stop Drop & Roll.

Yes it's green day it it counts

haven't listened to them properly in a few years, but I just now realized that Broadway is in reference to the street in Oakland, not New York.

Oops.

The best thing to do is blast Stop Drop and Roll in the dark with some sort of funky party light and just dance and drink.

• Like 1

The best thing to do is blast Stop Drop and Roll in the dark with some sort of funky party light and just dance and drink.

Who is stop drop & roll by, sorry for asking :D I keep hearing about it and it sounds good

The FYE near me had Dos and Tre for $20 each and Uno for only $5. :lol: I don't know what's up with that. They were all brand new.

• Like 1

The FYE near me had Dos and Tre for $20 each and Uno for only $5. :lol: I don't know what's up with that. They were all brand new.

cuz uno sucks

Love the trilogy, but I prefer the older stuff (doesn't everybody) but I give the trilogy a 8/10

The Network

Mod material

Who is stop drop & roll by, sorry for asking :D I keep hearing about it and it sounds good

Google foxboro hot tubs

• Like 1