Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Besides, I would have no intention of leaving, since someone must keep on belabouring that painful song collection generally known as Dos. And also, more importantly, I'd like to think I have made too many great acquaintances here to be able to just leave.

That said, there is not a single real proof that they actually are breaking up and these false rumours Nim Jim constantly spreads are getting very tiresome.

The irony

He's made 26 posts today alone, so yeah, I'd say so.

Really? Maybe I've seen him and not realized it then. :lol:

I think he meant posts about the GD breakup.

Nah, I meant in general.

The irony

Those two things do not actually quadrate with each others. For my feeling of dislike that I feel towards Dos is an opinion which needs no factual evidence, and besides I don't claim that it is an absolute fact.

On the other hand, you keep on claiming how Green Day is envitably going to break up, and the way you express it makes it clear that you think it is a fact. And when you are questioned about the evidence thst support that point of view, you rarely give any adequate answer, instead you may just say "Y'all are just deceiving yourself. It can be very easily seen that surely are breaking up. You just don't wanna see it cos you don't want your favourite band to break up."

• Like 1

Those two things do not actually quadrate with each others. For my feeling of dislike that I feel towards Dos is an opinion which needs no factual evidence, and besides I don't claim that it is an absolute fact.

On the other hand, you keep on claiming how Green Day is envitably going to break up, and the way you express it makes it clear that you think it is a fact. And when you are questioned about the evidence thst support that point of view, you rarely give any adequate answer, instead you may just say "Y'all are just deceiving yourself. It can be very easily seen that surely are breaking up. You just don't wanna see it cos you don't want your favourite band to break up."

I've cited their lack of enthusiasm during most of the tour, Tre's avoidance, and many other personal reasons as evidence.

I've cited their lack of enthusiasm during most of the tour, Tre's avoidance, and many other personal reasons as evidence.

Don't forget that huge ass heap of conjecture you've sprinkled on top.

• Like 2

I can imagine Tom becoming Dictator of the forum and forcing us into 1000 years of slavery.

Not slavery. Just forcing us to listen to his music :P

• Like 1

I wish Green Day released a Halloween EP

They released 3 halloween albums back in 2012

(Just a joke I like those albums)

• Like 1

They released 3 halloween albums back in 2012

(Just a joke I like those albums)

I don't get how that was a joke in the first place :P

That the trilogy was scary

Due to the release date, DOS does have a creepy Halloween vibe.

So I actually have a friend that knows of more than just American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. On his phone, he has those two albums, Tre, Oh Love, Amy, and Espionage.... :mellow::mellow::mellow: Weird combination, huh?

I wish Green Day released a Halloween EP

Their Halloween show at Webster Hall in 2011 was pretty fuckin sick, you should watch the cuatro footage of it again. I hope they put on another Halloween show like that.

• Like 2

So I actually have a friend that knows of more than just American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. On his phone, he has those two albums, Tre, Oh Love, Amy, and Espionage.... :mellow::mellow::mellow: Weird combination, huh?

There's a certain kind of logic there.

1. Knows those two because they're the most recent ones to be popular.

2. Has Tre because when he went to Amazon he saw it was the best-reviewed of the Trilogy and didn't want to commit to buying all three.

3. Has Oh Love because it was the hyped lead single.

4. Has Amy because he was a Winehouse fan.

5. Has Espionage because he's an Austin Powers fan.

6. ??????

7. Profit.

• Like 3

There's a certain kind of logic there.

1. Knows those two because they're the most recent ones to be popular.

2. Has Tre because when he went to Amazon he saw it was the best-reviewed of the Trilogy and didn't want to commit to buying all three.

3. Has Oh Love because it was the hyped lead single.

4. Has Amy because he was a Winehouse fan.

5. Has Espionage because he's an Austin Powers fan.

6. ??????

7. Profit.

I can assure you he's NOT a Winehouse fan. He likes stuff like Avenged Sevenfold and Asking Alexandria and that genre stuff.

I can assure you he's NOT a Winehouse fan. He likes stuff like Avenged Sevenfold and Asking Alexandria and that genre stuff.

I figured as much, I was just taking a shot in the dark for the hell of it. :P

• Like 1