Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I am starting to believe that Billie is really a chia pet. 

• Haha 3

I just saw that Jason White recorded guitar on Back in the USA.    

Huh.

Not my thought but someone else's! 

and Brendan Urie in a GD shirt

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Not my thought but someone else's! 

and Brendan Urie in a GD shirt

What a random ass thing to tweet about 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

What a random ass thing to tweet about 😆

And so specific :lol:

• Haha 2

Pfft, British? Everyone knows Mike is Russian. He’s clearly Putin’s brother. 😂

• Haha 4

So far studio tracks that have been used as B sides were emenius sleepus (welcome to paradise), jackass (minority) and look ma (the american dream is killing me)

On 1/11/2024 at 6:52 PM, The 99th revolution said:

So far studio tracks that have been used as B sides were emenius sleepus (welcome to paradise), jackass (minority) and look ma (the american dream is killing me)

Update: she was apparently on one basket case pressing. not entirely sure, especially because I own the 1995 european reissue with the jannus landing 1994 tracks.

Random thought: Green Day should be playing the Super Bowl this year and it’s ridiculous that it seems like they’ve never been asked. This would be the perfect time for them to do it and they’d put on such an excellent show. It’s been years since they tapped a good rock band for the halftime show.

• Like 3

Holy shit. Concert Archives just reminded me that four years ago, on this day, I saw Green Day in St. Louis for the All Star Game pre-show. So funny how it lines up with the Saviors release!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Holy shit. Concert Archives just reminded me that four years ago, on this day, I saw Green Day in St. Louis for the All Star Game pre-show. So funny how it lines up with the Saviors release!!

That was FOUR years ago??  Wow the pandemic ate my life 😳 It’s been too long we need another meetup 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

We need the OEB guy on merch. I love that lil dude.

I made a custom phone case out of it

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I haven’t an artistic bone in my body but I’ thinking about trying something with the OEB guy.  Def would like a t-shirt.

• Like 3

This album has been the only thing I've cared about for the last 3 days lol 

What a great weekend it was for them! Our boys are back :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I agree.  I lurked here for a while but only joined in 2013, just desperate for news but after (obviously) the Trilogy was released so been here for Revrad which got an Ok reception but not really much more if I remember rightly and then FOA which I like but am clearly in the minority so yes, it’s lovely hear so many fans giving the band love and loving the new record.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2024 at 2:21 AM, Slave To The Network said:

On the one hand, that's beyond hilarious and excellent publicity for the new record and Green Day in general. So proud of them! On the other hand, it does make me every so slightly worried about the boys. I know they have security and stuff, but the group of people they riled up are living in a completely different reality and there's no way to know what they might do on a whim if given the chance.

This scares me too. The Republican Party now is much more radical and violent than in 2004 and as proud as I am that he’s not afraid to say it, it does freak me out.

Me in this fandom 50% of the time: “Love you! Please don’t die! Or catch on fire!” 🙃

• Haha 3