Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Definitely forgot about that lol. I remember when I first saw it I was like that's not Billie 😂

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Had completely forgotten about Billie Posting the picture last 1 October of him on the giant duck with a caption about being awake.  😂 Anyone else?

I remembered. I was debating whether or not to post it in the fangirls page that day. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Green Day: [announces that Oakland Coffee is gonna be sold through Safeway now]

Me, a person who doesn't drink coffee but comes from a family of coffee drinkers: ALL RIGHT MY SISTER'S GETTING OAKLAND COFFEE FOR XMAS MY MOM IS GETTING OAKLAND COFFEE FOR XMAS MY AUNT IS-

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, dreamykatie said:

Green Day: [announces that Oakland Coffee is gonna be sold through Safeway now]

Me, a person who doesn't drink coffee but comes from a family of coffee drinkers: ALL RIGHT MY SISTER'S GETTING OAKLAND COFFEE FOR XMAS MY MOM IS GETTING OAKLAND COFFEE FOR XMAS MY AUNT IS-

Hey that's a great gift! It's good coffee!

And I learned Oakland coffee will be available at Jewel which makes me excited! I live near one 😁

5 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Hey that's a great gift! It's good coffee!

And I learned Oakland coffee will be available at Jewel which makes me excited! I live near one 😁

I hate shopping at the Jewel by me but this will make me go.  Can’t wait to try their coffee now.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 8:45 PM, jengd said:

Had completely forgotten about Billie Posting the picture last 1 October of him on the giant duck with a caption about being awake.  😂 Anyone else?

I'm using that pic as my Instagram profile 😂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lizziebix said:

I hate shopping at the Jewel by me but this will make me go.  Can’t wait to try their coffee now.

I just had 2 packages of watermelon from the Jewel explode on me today.

Nothing to do with Green Day or coffee, but seeing the Jewel made me rage again for a second. :)

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, Montclare said:

I can confirm.  Look what I found at the Jewel today. :)

ApXzyyR.jpg

Even though I already got a bag from my subscription I want to get another from Jewel to show my support 🤣

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Montclare said:

I can confirm.  Look what I found at the Jewel today. :)

ApXzyyR.jpg

I’ll check out my store tomorrow.

Was this the one on Broadway or Southport?  Not my store but one I can go to if necessary.  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lizziebix said:

I’ll check out my store tomorrow.

Was this the one on Broadway or Southport?  Not my store but one I can go to if necessary.  :lol: 

The one on Clybourn and Wrightwood.

• Like 1

One of many reasons  I admire billie joe armstrong unafraid to tell it like it is this was after the orange pumpkin got selected in November 2016 

10 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

How is it possible that RevRad is 7 years old today! 

Yeah I remember hearing about a week before because it leaked on YouTube I was pretty blown away with it my favorites revolution radio, somewhere now,  troubled times, outlaws, bang bang, ordinary world, although i like the live versions better than the one on the album  especially when billie sung it on conan solo.

• Like 4

On 9/28/2023 at 9:29 PM, Vintage Disciple said:

I've watched this video so many times and always wondered why Billie doesn't give this kid a guitar?  He was amazing!

Maybe he thought the kid was a douche 

I was enthralled with this interview...until the guy said his favorite song is Haushinka.    Then I started screaming "you gotta !@@# kidding me, this is an !@##$ joke.  I'm not Justin Beiber, you !@#$ 

• Haha 1