Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I don't know if Billie thought Poprocks and Coke as a romantic song but personally I find those lyrics to be seriously creepy. It may be that I'm hearing overtones that aren't existent at all but whatever :lol:

No way! He's just saying he'll aleays be there for his friend, and he'll always be thinking about them.

No way! He's just saying he'll aleays be there for his friend, and he'll always be thinking about them.

I know, that is how it was intended to be but I always hear those creepy overtones. There's probably something wrong with my brain?

Its a fine song anyway :P

I don't know if Billie thought Poprocks and Coke as a romantic song but personally I find those lyrics to be seriously creepy. It may be that I'm hearing overtones that aren't existent at all but whatever :lol:

Every breath you take, etc.

• Like 1

Every breath you take, etc.

It was the other way around though. It was meant to be creepy but many people consider it romantic.

Anyway, the individual interpretion of art should be valued the most, so I shall continue thinking Poprocks and Coke as a creepy song :P

As a random sidenote, as someone who is not very aware of American sweets, I just recently got the word play in the title of that song :lol:

It was the other way around though. It was meant to be creepy but many people consider it romantic.

Anyway, the individual interpretion of art should be valued the most, so I shall continue thinking Poprocks and Coke as a creepy song :P

As a random sidenote, as someone who is not very aware of American sweets, I just recently got the word play in the title of that song :lol:

There's a myth that if you mix poprocks and coke it'll explode, it'd be like calling the song Mentos and Diet Coke
  • Like 2

There's a myth that if you mix poprocks and coke it'll explode, it'd be like calling the song Mentos and Diet Coke

Yeah, as I was unaware that these pop rocks-candies even exist so i just thought the part about poprocks was somehow related to pop rock as a genre since the song could aswell be considered a pop rock tune :lol: It did not make much sense obviously.

Tre has quite an interesting interpretation of Poprocks and Coke: "That's like a good song to make out with your boyfriend to, or your girlfriend, whatever. Who ever you like to make out with. It's a good song to get all bubbly, tickly, naked...it's a nice song."

So he didn't see creepiness in it anyway :lol:

• Like 1

Tre has quite an interesting interpretation of Poprocks and Coke: "That's like a good song to make out with your boyfriend to, or your girlfriend, whatever. Who ever you like to make out with. It's a good song to get all bubbly, tickly, naked...it's a nice song."

So he didn't see creepiness in it anyway :lol:

he has one testicle, his opinion is invalid.
  • Like 4

he has one testicle, his opinion is invalid.

I don't see how the count of his testicles has anything to do with anything to be honest :P

• Like 1

I just listened to Too Much Too Soon for the first time. I don't really think it's anything special.

I just listened to Too Much Too Soon for the first time. I don't really think it's anything special.

For the first time? :o What the fuck dude. Keep listening, you'll love it soon enough.
  • Like 3

For the first time? :o What the fuck dude. Keep listening, you'll love it soon enough.

I was never allowed to buy it on iTunes because it's marked explicit. I forgot it existed. Zack Jones' blog post reminded me.

I was never allowed to buy it on iTunes because it's marked explicit. I forgot it existed. Zack Jones' blog post reminded me.

Youtube, Spotify, downloading etc brother there are ways to listen to a song without buying it :P

Youtube, Spotify, downloading etc brother there are ways to listen to a song without buying it :P

I know. I forgot it existed.

I was obsessed with too much too soon a few months ago. Billie has a great voice on it.

I thought favourite son was actually a kerplunk song when I was a newish fan because I read that they used voiceovers from tv/films in kerplunk. So because of the bit at the end I assumed it was from kerplunk :P

I like 21st Century Breakdown a lot. :wub: Peacemaker is my all time favorite. :wub: Along with many other songs of this album. :wub: Okay, doesn´t beat my love for the album Stop Drop and Roll, but that´s a whole different band in the end... :wub::)

I'm starting to really like Little Boy Named Train and I don't know why. I know the lyrics are bad, but I like it for whatever reason

• Like 1

I'm starting to really like Little Boy Named Train and I don't know why. I know the lyrics are bad, but I like it for whatever reason

yes...come to the dark side!
  • Like 3

I don't like the song Amanda, I'm gonna delete it from my phone. I'll use that 6.6 mb for another song

You must have a low bit rate mp3 yuck lol

You must have a low bit rate mp3 yuck lol

I think it's the leak download, I don't think I ever cared enough about the album to replace it with 320. The Van Halen song I just replaced it with is 320 though ;)