Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I find that odd. I'm a pretty avid fan, but it's not like Green Day is part of my image. I can't imagine people associating Green Day with me. Seems bizarre.

It was when I was in 2nd year of high school so as a 14 year old I lived and breathed green day back then and everyone knew it :P

Also we are the waiting is one of my favourite songs, massively underrated <3

• Like 1

For my first Green Day show back in 2005, I didn't actually get tickets until the night before. Loads of my classmates had known they were going for months, and the day before the gig they all felt so sorry for me that they played American Idiot on the steel drums in a music lesson. Unforgettable.

• Like 3

For my first Green Day show back in 2005, I didn't actually get tickets until the night before. Loads of my classmates had known they were going for months, and the day before the gig they all felt so sorry for me that they played American Idiot on the steel drums in a music lesson. Unforgettable.

Dammit. I wanna see that.

Today marks exactly 4 fours since Green Day have played in Ireland.

Fuck sake.

Today marks exactly 4 fours since Green Day have played in Ireland.

Fuck sake.

4 fours? It's 16 since Green Day played in Ireland? 16 what?

4 fours? It's 16 since Green Day played in Ireland? 16 what?

Haha!! Wow, I don't even want to edit that.

4 years :D

• Like 1

I feel for you guys living in rare Green Day show territory myself they play at 3 venues every North American tour that are all within driving distance of me.

Every time I listen to it, I'm never quite sure if I like Governator. I think I do, but I'm not certain.

• Like 1

I feel for you guys living in rare Green Day show territory myself they play at 3 venues every North American tour that are all within driving distance of me.

:mad:

#cometoOhiooooo

Every time I listen to it, I'm never quite sure if I like Governator. I think I do, but I'm not certain.

You don't have to. Not many people likes it anyway. Neither do I.

Moved here like magic!

His acting is indeed entertaining. Have you seen this example of it? It's my personal favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/wat

That's great :lol: never seen that before!

I still like Haunted:

I haven't really notcied any change in his face between any points, really...

I haven't really notcied any change in his face between any points, really...

Well it got quite noticeably rounder/more baby face-like from Nimrod to International Superhits (ie the time Billie called his "Fat Elvis period"), and then slimmer again just before the Pop Disaster tour. Was pretty cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khot5pRMaow

Well it got quite noticeably rounder/more baby face-like from Nimrod to International Superhits (ie the time Billie called his "Fat Elvis period"), and then slimmer again just before the Pop Disaster tour. Was pretty cute

That smile he was doing on Bizarre :lol:

greenday3a.jpg

:lol:

Edited by lizziebix
Please don't requote videos. Thanks.

To echo what I posted about Kerplunk before, Shenanigans is brilliant and I'm surprised I forgot that.

I cannot understand how people use to say how Billie sounds like he was from England. He sounds fairly American to me.

• Like 3