Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I nearly delete 21st Century Breakdown (album) every time I open my iTunes and happen to run across it but than my OCD kicks in and says the discog would incomplete if I did.

I nearly delete 21st Century Breakdown (album) every time I open my iTunes and happen to run across it but than my OCD kicks in and says the discog would incomplete if I did.

Wow, now there's one for Unpopular Opinions :o

Wow, now there's one for Unpopular Opinions :o

My bad, I don't really post in there its mostly the same point about trilogy being bad being regurgitated over and over.

My bad, I don't really post in there its mostly the same point about trilogy being bad being regurgitated over and over.

Maybe this is exactly what it needs to perk it up :P

Does anyone have a link to his appearance in Nurse Jackie? Can't believe I forgot about it/haven't seen it yet.

This is all you really need to know.

God, he looks fucking terrible in that movie. Still funny though.

The hate towards the trilogy should have its own thread xD

Remember the "Trilogy is Underrated" thread? I think half of my current rep came from that thread alone. :lol: I miss the days when arguing about it was fun and not just a broken record on both sides' behalf.

• Like 1

The hate towards the trilogy should have its own thread xD

It already has several I believe :lol:

• Like 1

Trilogy aint my favourite but it is not as bad as Ceadog says. Period.

Oh yes it is. :P

Yeah. I think that's probably the most common opinion here really, there's a few vocal people who dislike it a lot but most like it to some extent even if it isn't their favourite, it seems. Unpopular Opinions gives the impression that it's less liked than it really is.

Oh yes it is. :P

No it is not. It is a huge letdown but it is not utter shit. There are some traces of brilliance to be found if you listen carefully enough.

I cant believe I see the day I defend the trilogy but the constant bashing of it by the same few people is getting pathetic.

No it is not. It is a huge letdown but it is not utter shit. There are some traces of brilliance to be found if you listen carefully enough.

I cant believe I see the day I defend the trilogy but the constant bashing of it by the same few people is getting pathetic.

There are a few good parts but then again Hitler had some pretty nifty policies that didn't involve Jews and ovens.

There are a few good parts but then again Hitler had some pretty nifty policies that didn't involve Jews and ovens.

No wonder now your post gets 15 reps :P:lol:

And I do not believe he had btw.

Good thing he's not the authority on everyone else's opinions then :P

No wonder now your post gets 15 reps :P:lol:

And I do not believe he had btw.

Banning vivisection and his welfare programs were pretty damn good if we're being honest. Shame about the whole Jew thing.

• Like 1

And Godwin's Law is proven once again, but isn't that a bit extreme? The Trilogy's not the best, but it didn't commit genocide.

• Like 2

Good thing he's not the authority on everyone else's opinions then :P

But he certainly tries to throw his opinion down everyone's throat every chance he gets.

But he certainly tries to throw his opinion down everyone's throat every chance he gets.

I thought that was what GDC is for. Oops.

• Like 1

Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.

I totally think she's a rebel should have been replaced with Shoplifter because its so much better in terms of lyrics and its more catchy.

I thought that was what GDC is for. Oops.

Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.

Ha! It's just gets a bit redundant. As if you have nothing else to say. At all.

I totally think she's a rebel should have been replaced with Shoplifter because its so much better in terms of lyrics and its more catchy.

Your user name is "RealPunkRock", and you care about songs being catchy?

• Like 2