Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I am not sure you can say that is the reason. Yes I preferred the breakdown tour more but I would have to say he was recovering from some pretty serious stuff - at soundwave I thought he had a quick wit - he was sharp with comments but it did seem a little of going through the motions - that is sad to say.

At my concert in 2010, he was hilarious. Incorporated random people from the crowd a lot more smoothly. In 2013 he seemed like he was just picking someone because it was their routine. It was their routine in 2009, but they varied it up a lot more. Made it more personal. I remember that 2010 concert very well and loved every minute of it. 2013 was meh.

hmm if was joking around a lot in Perth.

I was at the Adelaide one aha

I sort of feel the same way, but I think it's because we got so few interviews and performances. Their whole look/mentality changed a lot from the serious rock opera of the past decade, and I think we needed a bigger sampling so it wouldn't feel out of place.

Yeah i think its cause their image changed and there where only few interviews and things like with 21stCB there was so much surronding it that it was normal or whatever like with previous eras It just seemed like they where being themselves but the triology era seemed different to me and it went by so damn fast

hmm if was joking around a lot in Perth.

I was at the Adelaide one aha

I sort of feel the same way, but I think it's because we got so few interviews and performances. Their whole look/mentality changed a lot from the serious rock opera of the past decade, and I think we needed a bigger sampling so it wouldn't feel out of place.

Yeah i think its cause their image changed and there where only few interviews and things like with 21stCB there was so much surronding it that it was normal or whatever like with previous eras It just seemed like they where being themselves but the triology era seemed different to me and it went by so damn fast

I was there as well :)

Really? You lucky shit you saw them more than once aha

why did so much stuff come up in that reply omg i stuffed it up

• Like 1

At my concert in 2010, he was hilarious. Incorporated random people from the crowd a lot more smoothly. In 2013 he seemed like he was just picking someone because it was their routine. It was their routine in 2009, but they varied it up a lot more. Made it more personal. I remember that 2010 concert very well and loved every minute of it. 2013 was meh.

Probably feel the same - I was glad they came though. I remember 21CB tour I couldnt take my eyes off him - he had such a stage presence. I want that feeling again :)

Probably feel the same - I was glad they came though. I remember 21CB tour I couldnt take my eyes off him - he had such a stage presence. I want that feeling again :)

I was only 9 last time they came to Australia so I didnt really know who they where or anything *sigh*

So how on earth did mike fit in a surf on the Gold Coast - they must have flown in early.

Most of the time I forget "the static age" even exists

One of the best from that album. Catchy as hell. And hell is catchy cos it catches all the sinners.

• Like 1

>Nothing happening on GDC

>Decides to go on facebook

>first status on my newsfeed says "Greenday absolutely sucks"

>leaves facebook

>never returns

• Like 1

>leaves facebook

>never returns

Sorry.

Most of the time I forget "the static age" even exists

I think you need reminding :happy:

>leaves facebook

>never returns

>using le may may arrows on gdc

I wonder when GD is having a gig here in Manila. I mean, they have a ton of closeted GD fans here, if they just know.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who gets pissed off when you look up Green Day pictures and a bunch of unrelated shit like recycling and leprechauns pop up

• Like 1

I wonder when GD is having a gig here in Manila. I mean, they have a ton of closeted GD fans here, if they just know.

No one really knows when they'll be doing another gig anywhere at this point.

No one really knows when they'll be doing another gig anywhere at this point.

While Mike's wife is battling cancer, I'm sure touring is the last thing on their minds.

• Like 2

Was listening to a random playlist pretty loudly through my headphones and Going to Pasalacqua came on. I can't believe I only just noticed it, but there's a very faint "Here we go again" in the background right before he sings "Here we go again" at the start. I mean I guess you wouldn't hear it if you never listened to it at a much higher volume than normal, but still...can't believe I only realised it now! :P

• Like 2

Was listening to a random playlist pretty loudly through my headphones and Going to Pasalacqua came on. I can't believe I only just noticed it, but there's a very faint "Here we go again" in the background right before he sings "Here we go again" at the start. I mean I guess you wouldn't hear it if you never listened to it at a much higher volume than normal, but still...can't believe I only realised it now! :P

i only hear a sigh or something like "here" but not the whole line :o

i only hear a sigh or something like "here" but not the whole line :o

Turn it up REAL loud ;)