Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I can help you with that

9Iip3n3-922x1024.jpg

blonde.jpg

Why, thank you ma'am. I was actually wanting a blonde Rev,but I can work with that. ;)

Edited by amberwhite

Gorillaz are an awesome group never seen em live but their albums are great and have some of the most creative and best music videos

Dunno where to put this but am I thr onbly one who thought "Dont Wanna Fall In love" was a cover at first? :P

Dunno where to put this but am I thr onbly one who thought "Dont Wanna Fall In love" was a cover at first? :P

Love that song! Wish it had made it on to Dookie.

Is it just Americans who think billie has an English accent.

I'm American and I don't think he has an English accent when he sings. I don't hear it.
  • Like 1

Does anyone really think he has a fully English accent though? To me his singing voice clearly sounds American, just with the occasional little English sounding quirk to it (ie dropped h's and certain vowel sounds). Never enough to make him actually sound English. I don't know whether having an English accent yourself or an American accent yourself would make the English aspects stand out more though (as I assume that must have an effect), hmm.

I think I probably did, it's not a very "Green Day-ish" sounding song

Is it just Americans who think billie has an English accent.

Maybe our American ears are looking for something different lol ;)

I just remembered that when I was about 12, I found a bad translation of a Japanese GD article that said something like "Billie Joe like white women post to America". Some of the other fans I knew didn't get that it had gone through a translator, and got upset because they thought Billie had a mail order bride.

• Like 4

It's hard to believe this concert was 10 years ago... Jeez :woot: Bullet In A Bible :D

1607016_10153171268708961_87006384483609

Bullet in a Bible, those arms.

& you are not talking about the freakishly white poms in the pic above.

& you are not talking about the freakishly white poms in the pic above.

That would be correct. I'm talking about those magnificent ones Billie had during that time frame.

I'm finally watching the RRHoF induction (thanks, HBO freeview! And thanks for actually showing it this weekend so I can DVR it beyond this weekend) and I'm just getting so fucking emotional, it's pathetic :lol:

• Like 1

So many people forget about Jason

• Like 1

I wish he'd get in shape again. :lol:

If he did get in that shape again, I would frame a picture of his arms, put it on my wall, and shower it with kisses for the rest of my days.

If he did get in that shape again, I would frame a picture of his arms, put it on my wall, and shower it with kisses for the rest of my days.

Seek help.

Seek help.

I agree I do have mental issues when it comes to Green Day

i believe this kind of statement would be more appropriate in the fangirls thread :P

• Like 3

I don't think people realize how crazy some fans are. Like...honestly...I'm worried about them crazy. The past two weeks I've been getting some kinda fucked up emails to GDA's account from someone who thinks they're going to Billie Joe. This person seems to be in her 30's. Just ... damn. I finally decided to put a filter on them so they'd be automatically archived. I was getting 5+ emails several days in a row.

• Like 4

I don't think people realize how crazy some fans are. Like...honestly...I'm worried about them crazy. The past two weeks I've been getting some kinda fucked up emails to GDA's account from someone who thinks they're going to Billie Joe. This person seems to be in her 30's. Just ... damn. I finally decided to put a filter on them so they'd be automatically archived. I was getting 5+ emails several days in a row.

Going to... what Billie Joe? I'm scared to know what word is missing. :(

Going to... what Billie Joe? I'm scared to know what word is missing. :(

Weird phrasing on my part. She thinks the emails are going to Billie Joe.

Weird phrasing on my part. She thinks the emails are going to Billie Joe.

Hahahaha, oh dear... :lol: You should post them for public viewing.

But seriously, I know what you mean. My experience in Cleveland really opened my eyes. Sure, I talk about how gorgeous Billie Joe is, he is my favorite musician, and having a conversation with him would be absolutely amazing, but I respect him as a person. I'm not going to stalk him, his family, his personal Internet presence... It's just fucking insane how crazy some people are about it. Why? Just to say you did it? Why in the world would you want to do something so harmful to the person you supposedly adore? If I ever speak to him someday, it's going to be on his terms.

• Like 1

Please Anders, post them in the WTF mail thread.

I can relate to your worrying about some people's mental health. Sometimes you just see they're not ok and can't do anything about it.

Personally, I think it's not that bad. Almost every public person has their own creep and luckily most of them choose to bother only on the Internet. People you see at the concerts are mostly young girls who still can grow out of this, aren't they?