Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I wasn't wrong. Read my post. Their first show at Gilman.

Actually, no, that was the second show as "Green Day". The first one was May 21st show.

www.gdtorrent.com/live_guide.php?op=show&id=1793

• Like 1

Todd just worded it terribly. He put "at Gilman" at the end of the sentence, making it seem like he was just adding the location of their first show as an afterthought. It's just a badly constructed sentence, no wonder no one understood it.

You tried. And failed.

Reported for performing annilingus on a minor.

I have likes so apparently didn't fail try again

Rep makes the world go 'round! :)

• Like 3

I really, really want a pair of red and black striped socks like BJ in the AI era. I think they would look good with my black vans

• Like 4

The guitar riff in the beginning of I Want To Be Alone is one of my favorites. I just love it.

• Like 1

Out of all the songs on 1,039 SOSH, I Was There makes me the most emotional. I don't know why.

Out of all the songs on 1,039 SOSH, I Was There makes me the most emotional. I don't know why.

I love that song! I crank it up loud and sing along. I like "I wanna Be Alone" too. Time to listen to 1039 Smooth again. That album is so rockin!

I love that song! I crank it up loud and sing along. I like "I wanna Be Alone" too. Time to listen to 1039 Smooth again. That album is so rockin!

I agree! When I first started listening to GD about a year ago or so, I thought 1039 SOSH was horrible, and I preferred GD's poppier stuff. Now I love them both more or less equally, but quite possibly the old stuff even more. I think I can relate more to 1039 SOSH, being a teenager and all that.

• Like 1

At the moment Paper Lanterns makes me the most emotional, I love that song and 1,039 SOSH at all is adorable!

The One I Want is the most emotional on there for me, there's something about that guitar solo that gets me every time.

I just heard 27th Ave shuffle on the radio. It made me happy.

You reminded me how much I love this song. It often gets overlooked.
  • Like 2

I've noticed the smashing of a cymbal at the end of Reject continues into Take Back. I'm not too sure if that's a proper transition though.

For me, it'd be the anxious tempo of Why Do You Want Him? It sounds like a desperate plea to listen and not go back to a guy, and due to some previous moments when I often felt in this same position, the song is just very close to me.

• Like 1

The screen behind the stage in 2009 looked great so much better than the gd sign with half the lights blown last time they were here.

• Like 2

:toocool: Maybe so, but I'll bet every Green Day fan laughed their ass off at this concert.

11243458_446802022146758_139976373967675

• Like 3

I was just listening to nuclear family and i think i may have figured out a possible meaning to the chorus.

So, nuclear family refers to the best but maybe most crazy fanbase, which right now could be in China or Asia, so maybe billie is referring to polarizing another fan base like with AI or dookie. So it refers to another big album/tour which would be referred to as another sellout. Idk, just a thought, not sure where company conspiracy works into it, but maybe that just refers to big label politics/money.