Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Don't you remember who imposed the madness on us? :P

Shit, you're right. I have only myself to blame.

• Like 2

Oh no, it's over 18? Because of the alcohol or why? I'd love to go to a FBHT show, it seems to be so crazy and amazing... But I haven't any chance anyway, they'll never come to my country. I'd like to live anywhere else (Oakland :happy:) to visit little shows like that, here isn't any music scene.

Yeah they often play in bars and other small venues where alcohol is served where the policy of the venue is over 18's only (or over 21's in the US) because of the alcohol. But they have played some all ages shows before as well. And they played a FBHT show in London while they were here touring as Green Day so I think it's always possible they'd do that in another country, you never know. Green Day tour in Germany a lot and have played some smallish shows there before so seems as good a place as any for it! Obviously the chances are slim pretty much anywhere other than California or New York but there's always a small chance.

• Like 1

I can't believe the game is a thing again after I succesfully banned it from my life for a couple of weeks. :P

• Like 1

I have the game bookmarked :lol:. But since I've become able to complete it I don't feel the urge to play it constantly so it's ok. I play it while I'm waiting for things to load.

• Like 2

That moment when you wish something was real....

11269740_1618029651777553_72793067597831

I have the game bookmarked :lol:. But since I've become able to complete it I don't feel the urge to play it constantly so it's ok. I play it while I'm waiting for things to load.

Wait, you finished it? :runaround: We need to make you a celebratory spam thread :lol:

• Like 3

That moment when you wish something was real....

11269740_1618029651777553_72793067597831

Wait, you finished it? :runaround: We need to make you a celebratory spam thread :lol:

:lol: Don't worry I announced it here at the time! I'm not the only one who has either :P. Top tip is to never press down and to keep the highest/newest album in one of the top corners.

• Like 1

It was such a relief and huge feeling of victory at the same time when Tre finally appeared. :lol:

• Like 2

Dom just pointed out to me that the gap between American Idiot and now is larger than the gap between Dookie and American Idiot. I think my mind just imploded.

• Like 4

Dom just pointed out to me that the gap between American Idiot and now is larger than the gap between Dookie and American Idiot. I think my mind just imploded.

God, that's true! It's hard to believe it's so long ago. I was 6.

Since my iTunes library reset itself WICA has become my most-listened to Green Day song. And I wouldn't even put it in my top ten. What is this devilry?!

Since my iTunes library reset itself WICA has become my most-listened to Green Day song. And I wouldn't even put it in my top ten. What is this devilry?!

It's my favourite song & it wouldn't even be in my top ten listened to gd song.

Number 1 is the only place it belongs.
  • Like 3

TBH Billie looks great in the Oh Love music video.

Except it is the most embarrassing thing they have done.

• Like 3

Worse than a promo on Angry Birds?

I forgot about that...Why the fuck was that a thing? :P

Worse than a promo on Angry Birds?

Holy shit, this was a thing? I never even knew about this! I chalk it up to poor judgment rather than selling out.