Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Listened to Insomniac in full for the first time in a long time (For some reason I listen to all the songs a lot but never the full album at once, just an insomniac song every now and then :P) And is it just me or is this the hardest album to understand billie on for the most part? :P Listening to it without reading lyrics, its kinda to understand sometimes, maybe its just me :P

I can understand him for the most part, but I read and memorize lyrics, so that may be why

I cna just imagine Billie being really pissed off and playing the fiddle in his room now lol

• Like 2

Listened to Insomniac in full for the first time in a long time (For some reason I listen to all the songs a lot but never the full album at once, just an insomniac song every now and then :P) And is it just me or is this the hardest album to understand billie on for the most part? :P Listening to it without reading lyrics, its kinda to understand sometimes, maybe its just me :P

No, it's definitely the worst. Between him sounding like he has shit in his mouth, and the production burying the vocals, it's really difficult to understand, but it definitely contains some of his best lyrics. It's quite a shame.

• Like 2

I suck a carrot and get myself all wound up!

No, it's "I suck a carrot and I give myself a 1 up."

Trust me, I heard that in 1995. I KNOW THINGS. :D

That said, did you really hear that or did you see my numerous posts about that line? If earlier, then you're about the second person in the world who heard some of it that way. :o :O :o

No, it's "I suck a carrot and I give myself a 1 up."

Trust me, I heard that in 1995. I KNOW THINGS. :D

That said, did you really hear that or did you see my numerous posts about that line? If earlier, then you're about the second person in the world who heard some of it that way. :o :O :o

I wouldn't dare to dispute your knowledge ;).

I'm not sure tbh. maybe i read your posts and started hearing that?

• Like 1

I just thought like... what if Green Day would put on their outfits from American Idiot again? All black clothes, red tie...

I don't know if they would look good or ridiculous :D

Am I the only one who has noticed how Tré's face is very reddish lately? Is it because he's drunk or just because he's getting old?

Am I the only one who has noticed how Tré's face is very reddish lately? Is it because he's drunk or just because he's getting old?

Probably a combination of putting on a good 30 pounds plus being unused to playing shows after a year off.

Probably a combination of putting on a good 30 pounds plus being unused to playing shows after a year off.

Let's hope it stops once he gets used to touring. The contrast between his red face and his green hair is just awful :D

• Like 1

He needs to see a doctor for his blood pressure.

• Like 1

He needs to see a doctor for his blood pressure.

I have to agree with this. Blood pressure increases with weight gain. Since he gained so much weight, and is turning red he needs to get it checked out.

Some people's faces are just prone to going red.

True, but I think the point someone brought up was that his face has not gotten that red in the past.

True, but I think the point someone brought up was that his face has not gotten that red in the past.

I think it has, seen it pretty red lots of times before even when he was much slimmer, especially when he's had a drink or been out in the sun. I think he has a hint of ginger in him so no surprise.

I think it has, seen it pretty red lots of times before even when he was much slimmer, especially when he's had a drink or been out in the sun. I think he has a hint of ginger in him so no surprise.

Maybe, but considering his weight gain, it wouldn't hurt for him to have a physical. Just looking out for our boys!

Maybe, but considering his weight gain, it wouldn't hurt for him to have a physical. Just looking out for our boys!

Meh, his weight goes up and down but doesn't look like anything too extreme. I'm sure he has the best healthcare money can buy available to him so his health is probably well monitored.

Where is Alissa's blog on hob/hof.

I'm still working on it since I'm a perfectionist. :lol: I swear, it'll happen. I have several pages of notes, and a bunch of anxiety when it comes to actually turning them into words.

• Like 1

Random Green Day related story:

Yesterday my brother was playing video games in my room. (Need for Speed Most Wanted on PS3, to be specific.) and I heard a familiar song and I attacked him and told him to stop driving so I could hear the song playing on his car's radio, and guess what!?... Stop When The Red Lights Flash is on the game soundtrack haha.

Look up SWTRLF on YouTube, most of the comments are something along the lines of "Need for Speed brought me here".

• Like 1

Random Green Day related story:

Yesterday my brother was playing video games in my room. (Need for Speed Most Wanted on PS3, to be specific.) and I heard a familiar song and I attacked him and told him to stop driving so I could hear the song playing on his car's radio, and guess what!?... Stop When The Red Lights Flash is on the game soundtrack haha.

That's so cool! Love that song.

• Like 1

I've noticed this!! It's been sorta like that for a while now - I noticed around the time he had the blonde hair and there were pics of him out golfing, and I thought he'd just gotten sunburn, but then it never really went away :lol:

I'm still working on it since I'm a perfectionist. :lol: I swear, it'll happen. I have several pages of notes, and a bunch of anxiety when it comes to actually turning them into words.

You're such a professional :D
  • Like 1