Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I'm just trying to be fair. It's been ages since I heard it and so many people ditch it so I need to make sure my opinion is actually my opinion. I'll give it a fair chance and make sure it's as shit as I remember it to be :P

Hahaha, you do that :lol:

I actually know the feeling. I sometimes just adapt other people's opinions before I get the chance to form my own and think there's no problem with that at all, or I pretend not to care.. :ermm:

It's a sickness really :P

Hahaha, you do that :lol:

I actually know the feeling. I sometimes just adapt other people's opinions before I get the chance to form my own and think there's no problem with that at all, or I pretend not to care.. :ermm:

It's a sickness really :P

I don't do that often, but I'm not really sure about this one. We spent past 3 years criticizing the Trilogy and picking nits. Sometimes I'm forgeting about the good parts of it.

Billie, Mike, and John's set at Pinole seems to be receiving a lot more attention since Green Day's induction. That performance has been one of my most watched videos for years. I always thought they would never perform those songs again (especially with John) ...

Now that it has actually happened, and I wasn't able to be there, upsets me so much. :cry: I can't watch it without being like "FUCK, I MISSED MY ONLY CHANCE TO SEE THEM REUNITE AND PLAY MY FAVORITE SONGS"

Terrible feeling. I don't think i'll ever get over it.

• Like 3

Billie, Mike, and John's set at Pinole seems to be receiving a lot more attention since Green Day's induction. That performance has been one of my most watched videos for years. I always thought they would never perform those songs again (especially with John) ...

Now that it has actually happened, and I wasn't able to be there, upsets me so much. :cry: I can't watch it without being like "FUCK, I MISSED MY ONLY CHANCE TO SEE THEM REUNITE AND PLAY MY FAVORITE SONGS"

Terrible feeling. I don't think i'll ever get over it.

John was literally amazing. We should convince them all to tour as Sweet Children and let Tré enjoy married life for a while. :P

• Like 4

John was literally amazing. We should convince them all to tour as Sweet Children and let Tré enjoy married life for a while. :P

I'm totally down for that! Petition for #SweetChildrenWorldTour

I was very angry, frustrated last night. I plugged in my bass and fired away AI through BOBD. I went mad, when I later recollected how I played. Its just such a great channel to steer my frustration away. Thank you, Green Day.

• Like 1

Yeah that would be cool!

I was very angry, frustrated last night. I plugged in my bass and fired away AI through BOBD. I went mad, when I later recollected how I played. Its just such a great channel to steer my frustration away. Thank you, Green Day.

Speaking of which, I really like hammering Basket Case on my guitar lately. Shame it's an acoustic though.

• Like 1

Speaking of which, I really like hammering Basket Case on my guitar lately. Shame it's an acoustic though.

Try Letterbomb, its way more fun. I've been playing it non stop for about 2 weeks now

• Like 2

Try Letterbomb, its way more fun. I've been playing it non stop for about 2 weeks now

It's been eight months since I first started playing guitar and really, 90% of what I (can) play are Green Day songs.

It's been eight months since I first started playing guitar and really, 90% of what I (can) play are Green Day songs.

Well, they are all easy to play. What I really like about Letterbomb is that the individual piece parts are really easy, but they are doing alot of different things, little things, that make it a more difficult Green Day song. Don't get me wrong, it is still easy. But for me, its just more interesting. Give it a try, I think it is alot of fun to play.

• Like 3

Well, they are all easy to play. What I really like about Letterbomb is that the individual piece parts are really easy, but they are doing alot of different things, little things, that make it a more difficult Green Day song. Don't get me wrong, it is still easy. But for me, its just more interesting. Give it a try, I think it is alot of fun to play.

Sure, will give it a try. (Come to think of it, I haven't played anything from AI yet. Well, aside from those couple of times I tried and failed to play WMUWSE.)

"He makes a plan to take a stand but always ends up sitting" has got to be one of my favourite Green Day lyrics

• Like 3

Listened to Insomniac in full for the first time in a long time (For some reason I listen to all the songs a lot but never the full album at once, just an insomniac song every now and then :P) And is it just me or is this the hardest album to understand billie on for the most part? :P Listening to it without reading lyrics, its kinda to understand sometimes, maybe its just me :P

• Like 1

Listened to Insomniac in full for the first time in a long time (For some reason I listen to all the songs a lot but never the full album at once, just an insomniac song every now and then :P) And is it just me or is this the hardest album to understand billie on for the most part? :P Listening to it without reading lyrics, its kinda to understand sometimes, maybe its just me :P

Yeah, it's got some of his best lyrics but it's hard to tell that just by listening and trying to decipher them.

Yeah, it's got some of his best lyrics but it's hard to tell that just by listening and trying to decipher them.

For me its mostly bad on Bab's Uvula Who and No Pride, but thst probably because I dont listen to no pride too terribly often and havent memorized the lyrics yet :P

• Like 2

I can understand my thing is how the vocals are buried the music is louder than the vocals where vocals should be even with the music

At the end of Bullet in a Bible, right after Billie finishes the last lyric "I hope you had the time of your life", if you listen closely you can hear a girl screaming "Yes I did". I don't know why but it makes me very happy :)

• Like 3

I suck a carrot and get myself all wound up!

At one part I always hear "I throw a Frito and I'm all wound up!" :lol:

• Like 2

I shit you not, i saw a lyric video where they said one of the lines was

"I play the fiddle when I get myself all wound up"

I laughed so hard first time I saw that

this one? :lol:

• Like 2