The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Um hello!!!! Can we talk about the pictures of Billie and Norah Jones?? Could he look any f*cking hotter???

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he seriously looks so handsome in the black and white picture of them omg :wub: i got more excited about that picture than i did about the song i'm pretty sure :lol: :lol:

Is this the one you're talking about? I don't think he's ever looked so handsome!!! He just looks amazing!!! When I saw it my mouth literally dropped open. I don't *think* I actually drooled, but I could be wrong hahahaha.

OMG_zpsc0d36d28.jpg

I really wish Billie had done the Everly Brothers thing alone. ):

I'm literally just like :o

He looks so amazing, like wow. *_________*

Is this the one you're talking about? I don't think he's ever looked so handsome!!! He just looks amazing!!! When I saw it my mouth literally dropped open. I don't *think* I actually drooled, but I could be wrong hahahaha.

OMG_zpsc0d36d28.jpg

I saw this picture and i can't stop thinking about Elvis, Johnny Cash and a very young John Lennon, you don't have any idea how much i'm fangirling right now, he look soooo handsome, so dreamy, omg my dream came true!!! :wub::wub:

don't mind me i'm just listening to long time gone and having fantasies about billie and norah doing a mini tour playing really tiny bars or clubs or whatever it would be so beautiful and perfect

I would be on a flight to the USA

He looks so amazing, like wow. *_________*

He really does though. I know, I know, he always looks good... But I'm not joking when I say this might be the best he's ever looked. I can't stop staring at the picture!!

don't mind me i'm just listening to long time gone and having fantasies about billie and norah doing a mini tour playing really tiny bars or clubs or whatever it would be so beautiful and perfect

Omg the mere thought of that made me start tearing up. The idea of being in a close intimate setting with him is just too much for me.

I'm singing Long Time Gone with my partner, I'm doing Norah's part. :lol: He loves The Everly Bros more than me.

This is seriously the best he's ever looked, Jesus Christ.

Fangirl confession: Within 5 minutes of learning of the Billie Joe + Norah thing I had preordered the album, whoops!

Aw honey, the music relies on close harmonies so much he couldn't have done it alone :P I'm thrilled that he and Norah worked together!!

I know, but I really can't hear him that well over her. ):

I don't know why I was thinking about it today, but I absolutely love the way Billie says "La Jolla" in The Network's "Spike."

"She's from uhh.. La Jolla?"

alkfjhaldfjhadg good point, now I'm fangirling too.

It's been stuck in my head all day and every time I think about I giggle.

Watched Cuatro again only because each scene billie's hair is different - its black, its white, its curly, its straight, he is wearing a cap/a beanie :D

I don't know why I was thinking about it today, but I absolutely love the way Billie says "La Jolla" in The Network's "Spike."

kfgdkfjhkjh *__*

and the whispering in the background of Roshambo =ear sex. :woot:

Billie has the sexy daddy look in that pic with Norah Jones :lol::shifty: I like that. I'm weird

kfgdkfjhkjh *__*

and the whispering in the background of Roshambo =ear sex. :woot:

Billie has the sexy daddy look in that pic with Norah Jones :lol::shifty: I like that. I'm weird

He's a DILF :lol:

This is a weird confession. Even though I'm an epic and hysterical fangirl, I would still never actually want to have sex with any of the band members. I joke about it, but if it came down to it I would never try or even want to try. I know there are girls out there (not in this thread, of course, I hope!) who would jump at it if they had the chance, but idk, actually having sex with someone you admire so much is guaranteed to be a let-down, plus I feel a lot of respect for them as people and their wives. It would just be a horrendous thing to do, in my opinion.

Edit: Yes, I got to thinking of this because of the DILF comments :P

ahah yeah I was joking ahahha obviously I would never fuck him cause I respect him and his wife etcetc...I said he's a DILF cause he's a dad and he's hot :lol:

This is a weird confession. Even though I'm an epic and hysterical fangirl, I would still never actually want to have sex with any of the band members. I joke about it, but if it came down to it I would never try or even want to try. I know there are girls out there (not in this thread, of course, I hope!) who would jump at it if they had the chance, but idk, actually having sex with someone you admire so much is guaranteed to be a let-down, plus I feel a lot of respect for them as people and their wives. It would just be a horrendous thing to do, in my opinion.

Edit: Yes, I got to thinking of this because of the DILF comments :P

Of course it would never happen anyways, but it' s just harmless fangirling and fantasizing y'know....... He's still a DILF even though I also would not actually try!

I would just want to hug him, and pinch his cheeks, and drool, and ruffle his hair, and look into his beautiful eyes, and ok, I will stop now....

He's a DILF, definitely. (And Mike & Tré too. :D ) But, as I said before, I prefer to be a good friend of him than everything else.

(Well, if the two of us were single, who knows... :eyebrows::lol: )

i am sorry kay you are gunna be ashamed of me but if he were single i'd tap that so fast omfg. like, seriously, if i got the opportunity to fuck him i'd rather choke to death than turn that down. but y'know he's married with a family so yeah i ain't no home wrecker. and he's way out of my league so yeah it'd never happen but A GIRL CAN DREAM.

i am sorry kay you are gunna be ashamed of me but if he were single i'd tap that so fast omfg. like, seriously, if i got the opportunity to fuck him i'd rather choke to death than turn that down. but y'know he's married with a family so yeah i ain't no home wrecker. and he's way out of my league so yeah it'd never happen but A GIRL CAN DREAM.

Haha yeah, I have to say if circumstances were different... Like, if I was single, and he was single, and this was some kind of bizzarro fantasy world where the scenario for me to have the opportunity to sleep with him actually existed... I don't know. I might have to go for it lol.

BUT as the current situation stands, I would NEVER do such a thing. Sorry, Billie. I know you'll probably be crying yourself to sleep now lol.

That was I was trying to say, if we were singles it will be another story. :D But not now in the current situation, even if I have the opportunity.

Archived