The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had one (except I you want to count when I got the swine flu and one of my strangeness justtre hugging me.) But my mom, God bless. I won't post it in, in case she still has her account and is creepin around.

What did I just read?

Don't judge your mother, there's a fine line for everything and if she's not letting the family starve and getting tattoo sleeves or whatever, she's probably not crossed it. :)

Speaking of swooning, Holly... your sig :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

why thank you :creep:

I get to fan girl every time I post now :wub:

I love curly hair BILLIEEEEE. Why he straight his hair? He's so cute like he naturally is. :wub:

(The mods made me hide my gifs...they only left me to have one or two, and I spoilered all! :dry: )

(Well, they are not my gifs, but they belong to my HEART NOW!!!!)

damn :( i was really enjoying watching your sig get bigger and bigger :lol:

This was my intention, a fastuous representation of Billie's awesomeness, but oh well... :dry::lol:

I have to spoiler 4 more...:D

I am fangirling so hard over those new pictures. His curly hair is soooooo nice. He looks damn fine today :wub:

So damn accurate it hurts! Go and see this, please! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM50q9fZuFg

I love it!!! :ga:

Happy Fangirl Friday!!!! I just made that up (I probably did NOT actually make it up, but I'll go ahead and take credit for it lol).

Here's what I'm fangirling about today:

In Awesome as Fuck when he starts singing "She" and he's just a liiiiittttttlllllleeee bit off key and then gets back to the right note. Does ANYONE know what I'm talking about? I love it :-)

This made me happy - this was recorded at my concert brisbane 21stCB tour .:)

Happy Fangirl Friday!!!! I just made that up (I probably did NOT actually make it up, but I'll go ahead and take credit for it lol).

Here's what I'm fangirling about today:

In Awesome as Fuck when he starts singing "She" and he's just a liiiiittttttlllllleeee bit off key and then gets back to the right note. Does ANYONE know what I'm talking about? I love it :-)

This made me happy - this was recorded at my concert brisbane 21stCB tour .:)

Confession:

When I first got in to Green Day I told everyone I knew Hitching a Ride and King for a Day we're my favorite songs and I listened to them all the time just so I wouldn't feel so weird when I wasted spent hours watching live videos of them on the Internet just so I could see Billie masturbate and be sexual.

So damn accurate it hurts! Go and see this, please! :lol:

I love it!!! :ga:

One word: PERFECT! Funnily enough, this word also describes Billie.

OH GOD, IT'S ALL TRUE!!! :cry:

Confession:

When I first got in to Green Day I told everyone I knew Hitching a Ride and King for a Day we're my favorite songs and I listened to them all the time just so I wouldn't feel so weird when I wasted spent hours watching live videos of them on the Internet just so I could see Billie masturbate and be sexual.

Now THAT is a confession!! Love it :-D

Well you defo won't hump his face because security will grab you :lol:

Are you speaking from experience?? Lol :-P

Confession time? This one's a little weird and I've never told anyone.

Every night I watch the 21 Guns video right before I go to sleep, ever since the first time I saw it. It was the first music video of Green Day's I ever loved, and the first song I ever fell in love with you. To top that, 21 Guns Billie was my first ever crush. Every time I watch the video it makes me feel at peace, the sound of Billie's voice is a comfort to me.

Well you defo won't hump his face because security will grab you :lol:

I dunno, he might just hump her back :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDbxrEG1IW0

Does anyone remember the time he told a girl in the audience her face was so pretty he just wanted to lick it? :lol:

No, but I remember the thousand of times I've thought that about his face and various body parts.

No, but I remember the thousand of times I've thought that about his face and various body parts.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ninja::ga:

Wait, the girl in the video is here, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaay???!!!??

Confession: I always go to this thread first.......even before the Green Day Revealed thread, because you guys continually make my day!

Confession: The Billie thread and revealed thread are the first I check.

I'm different, the revealed thread is always the last thing I check, because I want to save the best for last :lol:

I'm different, the revealed thread is always the last thing I check, because I want to save the best for last :lol:

I do that too :shifty:

Uuugggghhh you guys... Billie posted a picture on Instagram because I guess he had notification that he had 80 likes on a picture... So it was a heart with the number 80 next to it. And I just started thinking about how much he loves his wife and I seriously almost started crying. Why??? Why must we be this way?? And please don't say it's just me, cause I know it's not :-P

Archived