The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I just hooked up my Macbook Pro with an HDMI adapter to our new 55 inch TV and I am literally looking at GDC right now on the ginormous screen! I'm fangirling to hard right now! *___* I am going to watch some GD videos in a few minutes. I'll try not to run into the screen trying to get at Billie.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday night, the Les légendes du rock's episode on MusiqueMax was about Green Day. I was so happy to watch Green Day on tv. So, I was fangirling for about 30 minutes in front of my tv yesterday night.

Yesterday night, the Les légendes du rock's episode on MusiqueMax was about Green Day. I was so happy to watch Green Day on tv. So, I was fangirling for about 30 minutes in front of my tv yesterday night.

oh you serious?? :o i missed it dammit. it's rare to see them on tv shows here!

what was is about?

I think we need more confessions, we can't let this thread die!!! D:

And i have one, it's really dumb, but i'm a little sad that Billie didn't post any of my graffitis :(

Hahaha :lol:

I think we need more confessions, we can't let this thread die!!! D:

And i have one, it's really dumb, but i'm a little sad that Billie didn't post any of my graffitis :(

Hahaha :lol:

I don't think this thread will die nor that it needs confessions. I think its a place where we can come to swoon over the guys and not feel like idiots.

I don't think this thread will die nor that it needs confessions. I think its a place where we can come to swoon over the guys and not feel like idiots.

Well, i'm just bored :P

That one moment when you post a joke and a bunch of people turn out not to be joking.

*hides*

I actually want to cry when I wake up from dreams about Billie, god damn it life and responsibilities you're getting in the way of my Armstrong-loving.

Haha same here!! I'll try to fall back asleep or block out whatever it is that's waking me up :P[/quote

And if none of that works, continue it in my head and cry at the wonderful possibilities.

Maybe we should rename the thread into something like Fangirls Support Group :lol:

Maybe we should rename the thread into something like Fangirls Support Group :lol:

Can I just start my own "Billie's Bitches Club."

THIS. DDDD:

Today I glued a Billie llama with boobs pic onto a street lantern :lol: it's Billie's fault :mad:

I'm invited :whistle >:-)

I have a confession of sorts:

Whenever I see guys wear black work shirts and a red tie I scoff and think "that's Billie style, bitch. You can't pull it off."

I'd definitely join that club :ninja:

Happy Fangirl Friday!!!! I just made that up (I probably did NOT actually make it up, but I'll go ahead and take credit for it lol).

Here's what I'm fangirling about today:

In Awesome as Fuck when he starts singing "She" and he's just a liiiiittttttlllllleeee bit off key and then gets back to the right note. Does ANYONE know what I'm talking about? I love it :-)

I'm sure it's simply because he probably scrolled through the tag and picked the first ones he saw off the top!

(you could post it here if you want :P )

I was looking at the pictures on the tag and my pictures were before the ones he picked, so i'm sure he saw it, go to hell Billie! :mad:

Jk :P

THIS. DDDD:

Today I glued a Billie llama with boobs pic onto a street lantern :lol: it's Billie's fault :mad:

I saw it and i love it! :lol:

THIS. DDDD:

-)

DON'T BLAME MY BILLIE :mad:

Ahem, MY Billie.

OUR Billie :creep:

Confession: I'm afraid if I ever get on stage I will

a.) shit my pants, or

b.) jump on Billie and try to hump his face :mellow:

I haven't had one (except I you want to count when I got the swine flu and one of my strangeness justtre hugging me.) But my mom, God bless. I won't post it in, in case she still has her account and is creepin around.

because

1375760_10151861944648961_67071838_n.jpg

That curl is the cutest thing ever. :wub: awwww he looks like an angel!

*fangirls*

Archived