The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Me tooooooooo. I'm seeing it with Bryan and he's actually REALLY excited about it, which is great. But... Yeah, I don't think he'll be fangirling about Billie afterwards :ermm:

They should have just flown us all in for the screening in NYC. A special "Fangirl Exclusive" if you will. What were they thinking??

Hahaha can you imagine?!! All this fangirls screaming at the screen haha :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm seeing Broadway Idiot at both showings this weekend at the London Film Festival. i may have to take tissues. for more than just crying.

[edit] what a page own.

Does it always come up with raging stage boner? :lol:

hahaha I got one too! All for me. :eyebrows:

I just finished watching Broadway Idiot and the scenes where Billie is playing St. Jimmy I was thinking "He could be my St. Jimmy all night" :shifty:

OMG I REMEMBER THAT! when I was a little tweeny and youtubing and googling the fuck out of them

he is perfect.

So, I was away for four weeks and this thread was the most active one in the meantime....?

Bizarre. :P

anyway i started going through my favorites on youtube and found this again :wub:

i used to listen to this allll the time before i went to sleep because billie sounds so great and their voices are so soothing together :lol:

omg I love this video/song... Billie's voice is sooooooooooo.... ugh! so deep and clean...I love it..the way he sings: "somebody" gives me chills EVERY-FUCKING-TIME.

I love him.

i feel like i've been slacking on my fangirling lately but after watching broadway idiot last night i'm having all the green day feels :cry:

anyway i started going through my favorites on youtube and found this again :wub:

i used to listen to this allll the time before i went to sleep because billie sounds so great and their voices are so soothing together :lol:

No offence to GD and I never want them to break up but I would love billie to do a solo acoustic dvd - that would be perfect - there I said it ;)

Lately I'd been daydreaming about touring with Green Day, being part of the crew. Idk, maybe cooking, making coffee, laundry, customizing clothes, wherever...but having the opportunity to travel with them, seeing them (maybe) once a day... (maybe) listening to the shows or luckily seeing them sometimes. Or maybe have the luck to know them in person and have some kind of "friendship", share a coffee or a ciggie sometimes, you know?

Just thinking about it make my heart beat so fast and WHAT IS AIRRRRRR. :wub:

I was fangirling over Adie and Billie when I was watching Broadway Idiot. I saw the part where they're trying to convince GD to do the show and Billie looks at Adie and kisses her. I was like :wub: THAT"S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously love their relationship!

I'm sitting here waiting to get my hair cut and they are playing Last Of The American Girls!! I was so excited that I actually started sweating and now I'm sitting here smiling like an idiot.

This happens to me too! If I am with someone and suddenly I hear GD, I lose attention on what they're saying... :wub:

I'm a big fangirl for Adie and Billie, i'm not gonna lie, i love them so much, i love to see pictures of them together and that part in Broadway Idiot make me cry :happy::wub:

I'm a big fangirl for Adie and Billie, i'm not gonna lie, i love them so much, i love to see pictures of them together and that part in Broadway Idiot make me cry :happy::wub:

It made me cry a bit too! They're just the cutest couple ever. I love to see them together. :wub:

The picture of them kissing at the A's game a while ago was so cute!!

And then there was that person who said that she looks like his "Japanese mother". I can't even remember that without laughing hysterically. :D

The cutest couple EVER. :wub: Tiny sweet alternative outspoken people.

Thank you so much for reminding me of that video again! :shy: Just like you, I used to listen to it all the time years ago.. it's so beautiful and now brings up a handful of nice memories :happy:

I'm sitting here waiting to get my hair cut and they are playing Last Of The American Girls!! I was so excited that I actually started sweating and now I'm sitting here smiling like an idiot.

Oh yeah, I guess we all know that! Whenever a Green Day song starts being played on the radio or even as background music on tv, I immediately start smiling. Must look so dumb from the outside :lol:

Whenever a Green Day song starts being played on the radio or even as background music on tv, I immediately start smiling. Must look so dumb from the outside :lol:

Never. :)

I've been fangirling over Adie today, she's so pretty :wub:

I thought that said Andres at first. :mellow:

Do we need a "The Andres Fangirls' Confessions Thread"?

Clearly.

Archived