The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Well, Mike is hot too. :D But I find that Tré has something in his face...idk. His jaw is more big, maybe? Or something...Well, this is not related to the thread, sorry. It was just a thought. :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've never had a sex dream about any of them, makes me sad :(

don't be sad you will ;)

I would share some of my random Billie dreams here... but they might be too crazy for this thread? :lol:

Seriously? Too crazy? Nahhhh.....

Billie's voice is my favorite.

I know right? :wub::wub::eyebrows: mine too!

he SANG THE WORDS IN HER EAR to help her.

:o:runaround::woot: OMG!

If that happened to me, I would die on stage *______* fjlkjlfgkhldkjglhkjgh

The only dream I've ever had involving Green Day was when I was interviewing them and then suddenly Mike and I were destroying some fridge wherever we were. Then I sat on the floor and Billie sat down in front of me in just socks and pressed his feet up against mine and said "We could wear the same shoes!" And my reaction was :mellow: O...k. :lol: I never have sexy dreams about celebrities

No matter how much I try

:ninja:

:lol: that WAS a sexy dream. :') haha

I know right? :wub::wub::eyebrows: mine too!

:o:runaround::woot: OMG!

If that happened to me, I would die on stage *______* fjlkjlfgkhldkjglhkjgh

:lol: that WAS a sexy dream. :') haha

Haha! I wrote that wrong! He wasn't naked lol. He was fully clothe minus the shows sadly.

Haha! I wrote that wrong! He wasn't naked lol. He was fully clothe minus the shows sadly.

I KNOW :lol: but the feet part (I was being silly, excuse me)

But in fact... we hardly ever see pictures of Billie's feet without shoes or socks. It makes my weird fangirl heart sad :cry:

Holey Moley! Dat pic!green-day_copps-coliseum_wide-eyed-billi

He just saw me. :toocool:

For some strange reason I'm looking at this picture and imagining Billie bald. :ermm:

This is simply something impossible, don't worry.

I KNOW :lol: but the feet part (I was being silly, excuse me)

But in fact... we hardly ever see pictures of Billie's feet without shoes or socks. It makes my weird fangirl heart sad :cry:

You know, I never even thought of that! lol I guess you're right! I still wanted a sexier dream than that lol. But I'll take hanging out in a weird house with Green Day :D

Ugh now I'm picturing Billie bald...I don't want to think about that. :S

Holey Moley! Dat pic!green-day_copps-coliseum_wide-eyed-billi

... I was there.....

In this exactly moment the Revealed thread makes me so happy. *extreme fangirl moment*

Thanks Jean.

Holy hell! I just saw some of the screencaps from Broadway Idiot and I started to hyperventilate and make a high pitched sort of whine like a dog or something. I can't handle this! I'm actually out of breath right now.:mellow: Billie Joe is too hot! He makes fangirls feel like they are going to pass out because they can't breathe properly anymore!

I'd like to confess I made this:
http://www.memegen.net/viewmeme.pl?meme=1075089735

:lol:creepy_billie_smiley_by_florence_flowerg

Holy hell! I just saw some of the screencaps from Broadway Idiot and I started to hyperventilate and make a high pitched sort of whine like a dog or something. I can't handle this! I'm actually out of breath right now. :mellow: Billie Joe is too hot! He makes fangirls feel like they are going to pass out because they can't breathe properly anymore!

Exactly THIS. :runaround:

Holy hell! I just saw some of the screencaps from Broadway Idiot and I started to hyperventilate and make a high pitched sort of whine like a dog or something. I can't handle this! I'm actually out of breath right now. :mellow: Billie Joe is too hot! He makes fangirls feel like they are going to pass out because they can't breathe properly anymore!

Where did you see those screencaps? :ga:

Omg the pics from Broadway Idiot are amaaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiinnnnngggg! I was already excited to see it, but now I'm even more excited!! I wish I was seeing it with another fangirl though :-(

Omg the pics from Broadway Idiot are amaaaaaaaazzzzzziiiiiinnnnngggg! I was already excited to see it, but now I'm even more excited!! I wish I was seeing it with another fangirl though :-(

This! I wish i could see it with all of you! :(

This! I wish i could see it with all of you! :(

Me tooooooooo. I'm seeing it with Bryan and he's actually REALLY excited about it, which is great. But... Yeah, I don't think he'll be fangirling about Billie afterwards :ermm:

They should have just flown us all in for the screening in NYC. A special "Fangirl Exclusive" if you will. What were they thinking??

Archived