The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Sometimes I watch some interviews just to hear him talk. (Well, all of them...)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His voice is one of the best things in life, i love it so much :happy::wub:

But Mike's voice is sooooo amazing

:ninja::wub:

Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss

:runaround:

Confession - I *might* do a #billiejoearmstrong search on Instagram every night before I go to bed... :whistle

I do the same thing :)

The ONLY time I've ever been jealous of my sister getting pulled onstage during "Are We the Waiting" is when Billie had her sing the line "The Jesus of Suburbia is a lie." and he SANG THE WORDS IN HER EAR to help her. That has GOT to be the closest thing to euphoria I can think of.

Other than getting a hug from Mike, but you know...

The ONLY time I've ever been jealous of my sister getting pulled onstage during "Are We the Waiting" is when Billie had her sing the line "The Jesus of Suburbia is a lie." and he SANG THE WORDS IN HER EAR to help her. That has GOT to be the closest thing to euphoria I can think of.

Damn your sister is sooo lucky! :woot:

And yes, i really want to hug Mike so bad :wub:

Damn your sister is sooo lucky! :woot:

And yes, i really want to hug Mike so bad :wub:

She said his singing voice is so much more beautiful in person :wub:

Yup, Mike definitely has the physique for squeezin, if you know what I mean :eyebrows:

I always wanted to dream about green day / billie and the only time I've ever dreamt of them was half a year ago and it wasn't what I was expecting at all :lol: My friend played flute on stage with them and then she talked to Bj in some kind of sauna. I don't think I've even been in my dream as a person at all. Very weird! I was actually really jealous of my friend afterwards! :blush:

WHAT IS AIR! Billie whispering in your ear!!! Imagine that!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!! :runaround::runaround::runaround:

And Addie has him always to do that, what a lucky woman! :wub:

The only dream I've ever had involving Green Day was when I was interviewing them and then suddenly Mike and I were destroying some fridge wherever we were. Then I sat on the floor and Billie sat down in front of me in just socks and pressed his feet up against mine and said "We could wear the same shoes!" And my reaction was :mellow: O...k. :lol: I never have sexy dreams about celebrities

No matter how much I try

:ninja:

basically every single GD dream I've ever had was a sex dream, which is so weird and creepy :ninja:

It isn't weird or creepy at all! I think it would be weirder and creepier if you were having sex dreams about people that you actually knew... I wouldn't mind a sex dream about Billie. *sigh* :blush:

It isn't weird or creepy at all! I think it would be weirder and creepier if you were having sex dreams about people that you actually knew... I wouldn't mind a sex dream about Billie. *sigh* :blush:

i wouldn't mine having a sex dream about Billie :blush::wub: it my luck i would wake up in the middle of it :(

I kiss and make out with Billie regularly in my dreams, but sex is rarer, it never seems to get to that stage, dammit!!

Almost every time I dream about them (which is very rarely) It's just me going to their concerts, or backstage. But never getting to the point when I'm actually seeing them. The dream is like the anticipation, which is still amazing but damn. I wanna see them ok?

I don't remember ever meeting them. See, this doesn't even happen in my dreams. :lol:

She said his singing voice is so much more beautiful in person :wub:

Yup, Mike definitely has the physique for squeezin, if you know what I mean :eyebrows:

Oh yes :eyebrows:

Those arms *___*

I never see faces in dreams.

My confession is I am married but bja is number 1 on my leave pass list :) (y'know like the one Ross made in Friends)

I've never really had a SEX dream but I've had dreams where we've liked each other - Billie at least, and I've had a few dreams about them randomly like being pulled on stage (before I actually was) and randomly hanging out, seeing them in the street etc.

I want them in my dreams more!

I've never really had a SEX dream but I've had dreams where we've liked each other - Billie at least, and I've had a few dreams about them randomly like being pulled on stage (before I actually was) and randomly hanging out, seeing them in the street etc.

I want them in my dreams more!

The closest I have come is them coming over for a BBQ - I love BBQ's :lol:

The closest I have come is them coming over for a BBQ - I love BBQ's :lol:

ANY dream with Green Day in it is a great dream.

Is it bad if I told you that I like Tré's girlfriend more than Tré himself??? :blush:

1382296_641854265835318_214333975_n.jpg

I like old Tré more than now...

__nimrod_era___tre_cool___by_billiejoe21

Archived