The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I just fangirled really, really, REALLY hard over this picture. First off, I love any and all Marines because two of my family members are Marines, and obviously I LOVE Billie and this is like the best of both worlds!!!!! :wub:

1382978_1425238794365566_581523655_n.jpg

& he is as tall as them :ga:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUSIC is important, and don't put your dirty hands on Beejeezee's Billie! :wub: (Yes, Beejeezee's. :D )

I saw an error, my Billie. :thumbsup:

the last few pages got a bit out of control with the Billie picture posting, if you feel like having a little scroll back ;)

I MISSED BILLIE BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT BILLIE :o

This is unacceptable.

I wish we could all win the Biggest Billie Fan award.:( *sigh*

I wish we could all win the Biggest Billie Fan award. :( *sigh*

:(:hug:

or at least a triple award DD: or... cuatro award... no, cinco D:

I'd like to confess :ninja: there's a slightly embarrassing video of me on the net lol... or to be more exact, youtube :lol: don't search for "Happy 40th Birthday Billie Joe". hahaha

Same here I have all these feels for the Aussies! Especially because they haven't had a tour in soooo long!

I just read this YAY they will be on my side of the world & I will be there 3 x.

I know I won't win because I don't post enough :P

I wonder what Billie would think if he saw this thread...would he be flattered or freaked out??

I know I won't win because I don't post enough :P

I wonder what Billie would think if he saw this thread...would he be flattered or freaked out??

maybe both :P

OMGGGGGGG YOU GUYS!! I had a dream last night that Billie was my boyfriend lol. It's not like I never dream about Green Day, but it's usually like... Listening to them, or seeing them live, or trying to see them live, etc... You know, things that are appropriate for the Green Day Dreams thread haha. BUT this one belongs here.

Basically, it was Valentines Day and I was out to dinner with some random guy. I guess Billie and I had recently broken up and this guy was a rebound. So anyway, I'm sitting there miserable on this date, and in walks Billie to win me back! We talk, we kiss (I swear it went no further than that), and I kick the other guy to the curb and rekindle my relationship with Billie. He was so sweet, and affectionate, and romantic and when I woke up I was SO mad. I tried really hard to get the dream back, but no luck :(

This was the first time I ever had a dream like that about him! I have NO clue why it happened, but it was really fun :D

It would be a combination of this: bjacannotbeunseenplz.png?3 and pervybilliejoeplz.jpg?1

hahaha :lol: :lol:

I even trapped him in Flo's cellar with me.

:eyebrows:

I would share some of my random Billie dreams here... but they might be too crazy for this thread? :lol:

GD dreams thread? :) or here... if they are really juicy :ninja:

I had a sex dream about Billie before :lol: if you're trying to imply something like this.

OMGGGGGGG YOU GUYS!! I had a dream last night that Billie was my boyfriend lol. It's not like I never dream about Green Day, but it's usually like... Listening to them, or seeing them live, or trying to see them live, etc... You know, things that are appropriate for the Green Day Dreams thread haha. BUT this one belongs here.

Basically, it was Valentines Day and I was out to dinner with some random guy. I guess Billie and I had recently broken up and this guy was a rebound. So anyway, I'm sitting there miserable on this date, and in walks Billie to win me back! We talk, we kiss (I swear it went no further than that), and I kick the other guy to the curb and rekindle my relationship with Billie. He was so sweet, and affectionate, and romantic and when I woke up I was SO mad. I tried really hard to get the dream back, but no luck :(

This was the first time I ever had a dream like that about him! I have NO clue why it happened, but it was really fun :D

I'm fangirling about your dreaaaaaaam!!! :runaround::runaround::runaround:

I even trapped him in Flo's cellar with me.

Let me in. :creep:

I am implying that ;) but I'll take it to the dreams thread! :lol:

I was going back and forth about if I should have posted in the dream thread or in this one... I chose this one because I got scared that the folks on the dream thread would judge me for fangirling in my sleep lol.

Haha now I'm paranoid, I guess I won't post it at all! Your's was cute though :) I always find that if I watch live videos right before bed I tend to dream about being at a GD concert (which is honestly the best kind of GD dream to have!)

Confession - I *might* do a #billiejoearmstrong search on Instagram every night before I go to bed... :whistle

:(:hug:

or at least a triple award DD: or... cuatro award... no, cinco D:

I'd like to confess :ninja: there's a slightly embarrassing video of me on the net lol... or to be more exact, youtube :lol: don't search for "Happy 40th Birthday Billie Joe". hahaha

I'm not gonna do it never!!!! *runs to youtube*

I've had way too many sex dreams about Billie Joe.

Not that it can ever be too many when Billie is involved.

Have I mentioned this is an awesome idea?

I just saw that Green Day update video and I love the way Billie speaks.

Archived