The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

The first time I watched the "message from Billie Joe" video ( I watched with sound) all I heard was Billie Joe...Broadway Idiot... .... October.... :lol: because I watched the movement of his pretty lips :ninja: that's all I could concentrate on... and his eyes. #fangirlproblems

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Billie wanted to eat his own intestines after having to make a plug for a movie hahahaha

So true, the discomfort was practically oozing from him! (In addition to the ever-present awesome sexiness and adorability)

well i just love his hair the way it is :wub: man this video was Amazing . i really can't stop watching it :D

So true, the discomfort was practically oozing from him! (In addition to the ever-present awesome sexiness and adorability)

& dorkiness :ga:

& dorkiness :ga:

Haha totally! I LOVE that he's a dork. And I love that he totally owns it.

I'm fangirling soooo much about this new video, omg he look so adorable and his voice is perfect, i need some help!!! :runaround::wub::wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MhexLgaEsA

oh fuck me lord dear god that was beautiful. whatchu doin wearing a Hawaiian shirt there Bill? So ridiculously cute I just want to pounce... all over him... naked... :ermm:

He looked positively adorable in that video! :wub: He wasn't really that "hot", but he was cute. Billie tends to do that. He can be smoking hot at one time and fluffy kitten adorable during another. Sometimes he's a mix of cute and hot, but usually it's one or the other. This time he was just cute, in my opinion.

I've been really busy at work recently, I haven't been able to spend much time fan girling :( Sad times

I hate how some people who don't like Green Day gives shit to Billie for his makeup. And I'm like, it is important? And don't you brag about liking Kiss, or David Bowie? Or MCR? Alice Cooper? C'mon. How can people be so hypocrite? :dry:

tumblr_mhlsktdlst1rcs49eo2_500_large_by_

MUSIC is important, and don't put your dirty hands on my Billie! :wub: (Yes, mine. :D )

I've been really busy at work recently, I haven't been able to spend much time fan girling :( Sad times

Oh, so sorry to hear that! You will have time soon, I'm sure! :ga:

I hate how some people who don't like Green Day gives shit to Billie for his makeup. And I'm like, it is important? And don't you brag about liking Kiss, or David Bowie? Or MCR? Alice Cooper? C'mon. How can people be so hypocrite? :dry:

tumblr_mhlsktdlst1rcs49eo2_500_large_by_

MUSIC is important, and don't put your dirty hands on my Billie! :wub: (Yes, mine. :D )

It's so true! At first, I like Green Day because I like their music. Not only their appearences. It's the same thing with many other artists.

Your gif is totally appropried! :D

It's so true! At first, I like Green Day because I like their music. Not only their appearences. It's the same thing with many other artists.

Your gif is totally appropried! :D

I know. :D

Last night I started thinking about the next tour and my heart started racing and I couldn't sleep :ermm:

I just hope that this time they come to Barcelona! I can't affort to go to Bilbao like last time... :(

Last night I started thinking about the next tour and my heart started racing and I couldn't sleep :ermm:

I have had so many dreams about them going on tour and me being at shows recently. They recently played a gig in my primary school sports hall and I was in the front row :P

We are all going to lose our shit when they announce new dates. I'm excited for February when they'll be on tour, even if it is literally on the other side of the world!

in the past few months i've seriously had like five dreams about being in line for a show and then i always wake up RIGHT as i get inside and get on the barrier. -_-

i'm getting so excited just thinking about another tour. i miss them soooo much. :cry:

I've had dreams where I lost or couldn't find my ticket...very distressing!

I'm having major Green Day withdrawal symptoms, even tiny bits of news are making me happy at the moment!

I'm having major Green Day withdrawal symptoms, even tiny bits of news are making me happy at the moment!

I totally feel you! :mellow: It's kind of scary how much you feel like you need them! I go a day without GDC, music, or pictures of them and I start missing them like crazy. I cried for at least a month on and off after I saw them back in '09 on the 21CB tour. That was my first Green Day concert and it changed my life. It was probably much harder then because I wasn't on GDC and didn't know anyone or have any place where I could share my feelings and be understood like here.

I need to stay away from this thread while the talking about shows still on :P

Oh, c'mon babies! I NEVER saw them live! I will gonna cry my heart out when I finally can see them in reality. Like "WTF they're REAL!!!" At least, you already know that. :(

Oh, c'mon babies! I NEVER saw them live! I will gonna cry my heart out when I finally can see them in reality. Like "WTF they're REAL!!!" At least, you already know that. :(

I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

:(

I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

:(

Oh, baby... :cry:

Yeah, but that kind of makes it worse :P haha before I ever saw them I wanted to see them, but I was not insane. Then I saw them once and now my mind and my money are all gone because I'm OBSESSED with seeing them!

Well, I see your point. :P Hope I can feel this obsession soon!!! :ga:

me too sweetie :( i never saw them live too :(

Best of fangirl luck to you :P

Thank you! :wub::P

me too sweetie :( i never saw them live too :(

I hope for next year, if not I will die. :( Where do you live? Maybe you'll get a chance too. :)

Thank you! :wub::P

I hope for next year, if not I will die. :( Where do you live? Maybe you'll get a chance too. :)

:( i hope you see them next year hon i'll be praying for you :) and i hope i do too i 'll keep hoping i will

Confession.......I cried at my first Green Day concert before they even came onstage, when a roadie started putting Billie's guitars out on their stands......

" Wow, I am here, this is real, somewhere back there are my idols, and soon they will be right in front of me...sob sob sob......" What a baby!

......... but it really was a huge moment for me.....

Confession.......I cried at my first Green Day concert before they even came onstage, when a roadie started putting Billie's guitars out on their stands......

" Wow, I am here, this is real, somewhere back there are my idols, and soon they will be right in front of me...sob sob sob......" What a baby!

......... but it really was a huge moment for me.....

haha the same - I just stood there stunned - I was like under a spell - had to look at the setlist to remember what was played :lol:

Archived