The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

gyqAC64.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures since now, it's really beautiful, i love to see him smiling and looking good, there's something about this picture that makes me sooo happy. :happy::wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how I know exactly what you mean but I'm sure it sounds so weird to anybody who isn't a regular on this thread :lol:

Also as I've said before I'm beyond pleased about there being no tour this fall! More time to save up! I think it's the mark of a true fangirl that I plan to blow all 2 weeks of my paid vacation on GD next year :P

Dont you mean those 2 you sent to me & Beejeeze? They need to be published in public.

Sexual moments, y'know :rolleyes:

This is necessary to put here too! DEAR GOD HELP! TOO MUCH SEXY!

433400yup.jpg

And this was posted in the Ugliest/Funniest thread, but I think it's just plain adorable! I mean, how fucking cute can you get? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

9a24c4e62d1011e3aeb222000a1f9e7e_8.jpg

There are no confessions here anymore. :lol:

You want confessions?

I frequently daydream about one of the guys and their families (mostly Billie and the Armstrongs) coming to Bermuda for a vacation and me showing them around. I pretend my house is one of those bed and breakfast places and they're staying there with me. It's out of control, I literally plan out activities and plan out what I could say to them and how to persuade them to get a summer home here and stuff. It's ridiculous, but that doesn't stop me!

:lol: I can't believe I admitted this.

You want confessions?

I frequently daydream about one of the guys and their families (mostly Billie and the Armstrongs) coming to Bermuda for a vacation and me showing them around. I pretend my house is one of those bed and breakfast places and they're staying there with me. It's out of control, I literally plan out activities and plan out what I could say to them and how to persuade them to get a summer home here and stuff. It's ridiculous, but that doesn't stop me!

:lol: I can't believe I admitted this.

Well, that's a good one. :lol:

Exactly. :runaround:

Anway... I love it when Billie kisses Mike or Tré. *__* it's super sexy. The only thing I love more than Billie kissing other band members: Billie making out with Fink or Twitch in fanfics :ninja:

I concur. And Twitch making out with other band members isn't bad either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlA5zrJN9M8

You guys I had a dream last night that we won the best thread category!! It's a little disturbing that I'm now dreaming about GDC, but it was exciting nonetheless!

Now, as for that FHT video, I think this is the first time ever I found Mike to be hotter/sexier than Billie...

gyqAC64.jpg

super big!!! :runaround::runaround: he's so beautiful!

:woot: jdlfksdjfl :wub: my new desktop wallpaper

I saw the photo and was like X3_Emote__eeeee__by_Chimpantalones.gif

I concur. And Twitch making out with other band members isn't bad either:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlA5zrJN9M8

Yes :eyebrows: I agree!

Hey guys let's try to keep some kind of difference between this and the Revealed thread. If you only wanna post a photo then you should do it there, photos should really only be to illustrate confessions here.

Hey guys let's try to keep some kind of difference between this and the Revealed thread. If you only wanna post a photo then you should do it there, photos should really only be to illustrate confessions here.

I agree totally with that. :) But if we want post that are normal, not the type as the Revealed Thread use to have?

Oh ok, in the appropiate thread for every member?? The fun will not be the same, but ok...

:cry:

Guys I'm actually really upset because I was going to do a little impulse Green Day fun this week and hop on the bus to NYC for the opening night of Broadway Idiot, and the cheap busline I take has no outbound trips for Friday. I don't want to go a day earlier for a number of reasons, but yeah I'm just heavily disappointed at the moment. Damn my love of Green Day :P

Don't be sad! Maybe things will work out in the end!! I didn't think I was going to get to see it because it was only playing here one night, but then the theater randomly added another night and I could go!!

Ok that actually sounded like I was rubbing it in your face rather than trying to make you feel better... I swear I was trying to make you feel better though.

My point is, don't give up hope just yet!!

Does anyone like GDC on Facebook? They posted a status about Adrienne's birthday and there was a shout out to Fangirls in it! Granted it wasnt as much of a "shout out" as it was a reminder that Billies married, but still :-P

I agree totally with that. :) But if we want post that are normal, not the type as the Revealed Thread use to have?

Oh ok, in the appropiate thread for every member?? The fun will not be the same, but ok...

:cry:

We can still have photos, I'm just saying it should be more focused on talking/confessions rather than only photos. If you want to write a post about something you fangirl over and include a photo to illustrate it then that's fine, but if it's just a photo then you might as well just use the picture threads.

I'm fangirling soooo much about this new video, omg he look so adorable and his voice is perfect, i need some help!!! :runaround::wub::wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MhexLgaEsA

I'm fangirling soooo much about this new video, omg he look so adorable and his voice is perfect, i need some help!!! :runaround::wub::wub:

me too dear :wub::wub:

Oh yes, I just saw it on FB. He looks awesome, really!

That video is sooo beautiful!! :wub: I've watched at least 15 times and can't have enough! He looks so young there and I love listening to his voice :wub:

Aaaaahhhhhh I just watched it! He's so freaking adorable I can't stand it.

:) love love love the video :):wub: major Fan Girling over it :happy: god he 's so adorble :wub:

Archived