musso_kn

The gif in your signature will also give me a heart attack. :P

I love it. :wub:

Haha I know sometimes I get lost staring at it :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I know sometimes I get lost staring at it :wub:

This precisely was happening to me just now!

It's so cute how the puppy's face is like being squashed by that kiss :lol::wub:

Back to GD, yeah... This is one of my favouirte threads too! I'm torn between voting for this one and Matt's art thread.

This precisely was happening to me just now!

It's so cute how the puppy's face is like being squashed by that kiss :lol::wub:

Back to GD, yeah... This is one of my favouirte threads too! I'm thorn between voting for this one and Matt's art thread.

:wub:

I'm torn between voting for this one, the revealed thread or Matt's art thread too. Though the revealed thread and the fangirls confessions thread is nearly the same now :lol:

i was so happy because i thought they were really going to make a north american tour this fall. (with Matt saying that and rumours)

now i feel sad because i really doubt. i mean it's october already!

I actually enjoy hearing the sound of Billie breathing before he starts to sing a part. Also his laughs give me orgasm.

#creepynotcreepy

I actually enjoy hearing the sound of Billie breathing before he starts to sing a part. Also his laughs give me orgasm.

#creepynotcreepy

This so much!!! His breathing on Oh Love, and his laugh on Fuck Time and Troublemaker, omg!! :runaround::runaround:

I'm late because this thread is moving too fast! :(

Exactly. :runaround:

Anway... I love it when Billie kisses Mike or Tré. *__* it's super sexy. The only thing I love more than Billie kissing other band members: Billie making out with Fink or Twitch in fanfics :ninja:

I actually enjoy hearing the sound of Billie breathing before he starts to sing a part. Also his laughs give me BILLIEGASMS.

#creepynotcreepy

Fixed :thumbsup::lol:

I enjoy that a lot too :wub: awww

The only thing I love more than Billie kissing other band members: Billie making out with Fink or Twitch in fanfics :ninja:

Where i can read those fanfics?! :ninja:

:ninja:

http://comingclean.livejournal.com/

http://www.sullen-riot.com/

http://www.mibba.com/

and you can find GD fanfics on tumblr & deviantart :)

just to name a few sites!

Thanks! :ga:

Anyone already saw that picture that Heather post on the Billie picture thread, omg i'm speachless, he is so BEAUTIFUL :wub:

For some reason i can't post it

:(

There's a lot of crap out there, but if you commit to wading through it you can find some quality stories!

I hope to have some luck then. ;)

well fanfiction is really cool :happy: i will have to check those sites out for sure ;)

Oh no help me this is too perf no help

tumblr_mu7j0vNtut1r5zl3lo1_500.jpg

hes so CUTE

:wub::wub: OMG im dead he is fucking cute :wub:

Archived