The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this tread is freaking Awesme :):D

Yes, this thread is the best! :dance:

*dies* *______*

How can anyone NOT fall in love with this amazing creature?!!

bjaaa.jpg

billy_joe_armstrong_92810625.jpg

I think this one is my favorite, i love when Mike do that! :wub:

945689_276276355842698_1843212715_n.jpg

Soulmates <3

Yes! I didn't want to bring it up because I assumed you all would think me a freak, but how sexy is it when Billie makes out with Tre or Mike? There is a whole thread dedicated to it on IN. Here are some of my favorites...

billieandtre.jpg

tumblr_ld1bp0ieoG1qcunhbo1_500.jpgmm40.jpg

Me neither. I mean its funny and cute. But two guys kissing isn´t really sexy for me. Maybe something for the fanboys :P

Not only for fanboys! I find it sexy...idk why... :ninja: I like this lack of shame doing that kind of things.

He's so beautiful I can't take it... :wub:

Also, did someone say arms?

Excuse me:

2vbwtjr.jpg

Omg that's beyond adorable... :runaround:

Dear lord, what are you trying to do to me :runaround: Think my ovaries just skipped multiple beats.... :wub:

i also love when kiss each other :D im just a freaking fan girl :D

I don't think the kissing's sexy, but I like it because I think it's their way of saying "We're really close friends and nothing will tear us apart," sort of. It's cute and sweet.

Exactly! :happy:

I don't think the kissing's sexy, but I like it because I think it's their way of saying "We're really close friends and nothing will tear us apart," sort of. It's cute and sweet.

I just shouted " d'awwww "... :wub:

Lucky mom is taking a shower and didnt hear me. :ninja:

i'm probably the only fangirl who doesn't like/dislike billie in a dress or the guys kissing. it's very ''meh'' to me. :mellow:

You are never alone in fangirling stuff. :ninja:

i'm probably the only fangirl who doesn't like/dislike billie in a dress or the guys kissing. it's very ''meh'' to me. :mellow:

I'm not a huge fan of dresses either though I think it's kind of cute when the boys are kissing. I don't see it as sexy or anything like that.. just a sweet gesture to show how strong their friendship is :happy:

You are never alone in fangirling stuff. :ninja:

Excuse me, but I beg to (dream and) differ! When I said I didn't like Billie with blonde hair I thought people were going to come after me with torches!! :P

Excuse me, but I beg to (dream and) differ! When I said I didn't like Billie with blonde hair I thought people were going to come after me with torches!! :P

There are people who don't like him with blonde hair. :ninja:

I love him blonde with brown roots.

:wub:

I love the blonde hair SO MUCH. It's definitely an acquired taste though. I remember being so disappointed at my first concert because he was bleach blonde :P

I would totally be disappointed if he was blonde when I saw him. Not that it would even remotely affect his performance. I guess the rational, musically minded, Green Day fan in me wouldn't care, but the fangirl in me would be really sad haha.

I would totally be disappointed if he was blonde when I saw him. Not that it would even remotely affect his performance. I guess the rational, musically minded, Green Day fan in me wouldn't care, but the fangirl in me would be really sad haha.

Green Day fan in me

The Fangirl in me

Perfect description.

I also love it when they kiss each other :D

....this was an interesting first post to see the first time I stepped foot in this thread :lol:

....this was an interesting first post to see the first time I stepped foot in this thread :lol:

YOU JOINED!! :woot:

Browse the last few pages and your day will be made.

Warning: May cause heart attacks bc hotness. Browse at your own risk.

Green Day revealed + Green Day pictures + fangirling + nothing considered as spam = this thread

CAN NOT ASK FOR MORE

Isn't this thread just perfect? :wub:

Archived