The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I dunno. If anything I'd definitely be more of a Mike guy anyway. The screaming hordes can keep Billie.

Fair enough, poor Billie, we (the screaming horde and I ) would probably tear him to pieces by accident anyway.....

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(freak)

ANYWAY. i am up 100% for a big fangirl meet-up with BIAB, AAF & Cuatro. we can order pizza and get ice-cream and just cry for hours

Sounds awesome! I totally would be there :runaround:

no but seriously can we have a UK GDC meet-up soon i need one :( we can all rent out rooms in a cheap-ass motel and fall gather in one room around one laptop to watch them in continuation of each other and it'd be perfect.

no but seriously can we have a UK GDC meet-up soon i need one :( we can all rent out rooms in a cheap-ass motel and fall gather in one room around one laptop to watch them in continuation of each other and it'd be perfect.

And I can never be there. Great. :(

I'll join in with Skype.

And I can never be there. Great. :(

I'll join in with Skype.

Me neither. :(

we will have all non-UK GDCers in a big skype convo, starting BIAB at the same time so we can freak out simultaneously :wub:

I would lock myself in a closet away from hubby and child........... and whisper quietly on Skype!.....not creepy at all.......!

Oh crap......this has got to be the worst page own ever! 80

we will have all non-UK GDCers in a big skype convo, starting BIAB at the same time so we can freak out simultaneously :wub:

Well, at least I'm in Europe, no problem with time zones. :D But I don't know how to talk in english, I only know how to write it...Dammit, I always have a reason to fuck it up things. :cry:

Well, at least I'm in Europe, no problem with time zones. :D But I don't know how to talk in english, I only know how to write it...Dammit, I always have a reason to fuck it up things. :cry:

to do a big skype convo, you can't use cameras, so it'd all be typing so don't you worry your pretty little head :hug:

i think that would so freaking cool :D

to do a big skype convo, you can't use cameras, so it'd all be typing so don't you worry your pretty little head :hug:

That's a relief! :D

My most used words will be: OMFG, WTF, and ajgdjkasgdjashdlglajsgljshfadljhasad. Maybe I will add some more if I can. :P

I feel so fucking awesome, ILYSM. :wub:

I would love that!!! :woot:

But i don't know how to use Skype :blush::(

Hey the center of europe is in germany, so i think you should all come here so it would be fair :D:P

I would love that!!! :woot:

But i don't know how to use Skype :blush::(

Just simply download and install it on your PC/laptop or whatever you're using ( Smart phones and Apple devices ). You'll just make an account and we will add each other. :) Very simple. :happy:

Just simply download and install it on your PC/laptop or whatever you're using ( Smart phones and Apple devices ). You'll just make an account and we will add each other. :) Very simple. :happy:

Oh, i already have it, but i don't know how to use it, i've never log in :P

Let's die I wanna die...

994006_641153119252505_1361246827_n.png

HOLY FUCKBALLS WHAT IS AIR I CAN'T EVEN EVEN MUSCLES HAIR FACE EVERYTHING DEATH IS SO CLOSE HELP MEH

* coughcough *

rms7ds.gif

What is doing that guy to us??? He's making us crazy!!! :runaround::runaround::runaround:

OMFGIwantmikeandbillietogetherineeditttttttidontknowwhatimsayingoridoOMG :runaround::runaround:

Archived