• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i honestly just sat and watched this gif for like two minutes straight

tumblr_ltjm8sSVIA1qzb8mpo1_400.gif

Me too. It's hipnotic. :runaround:

Well the Mike fangirling was nice while it lasted.... :dry:

Oh, it will return, don't worry. :D

people do know that you can post about any band me bet, don't HAVE to talk about whoever we're talking about. if you wanna FANGIRL over Mike go ahead, just so happens that a lot of people think billie is gorgeous.

people do know that you can post about any band me bet, don't HAVE to talk about whoever we're talking about. if you wanna FANGIRL over Mike go ahead, just so happens that a lot of people think billie is gorgeous.

You can't deny Billie's perfection. It's a proven FACT. And I can't let anyone doubt that. :D

billie is a genuinely beautiful man, no denying it. but some people seem pissed that we vocally show our appreciation of his STUPID LITTLE FACE oh I wanna smush it all up awh

I almost punched someone once because they said Billie isn't attractive...I also did that when someone called Mike ugly.... :rolleyes:

TASTELESS BITCH

Omg, how could you call Mike ugly?

1120948592_turesmike2.jpg

....Seriously? :shok:

It's possible if you're a tasteless bitch. *shakes head *

OMG that pic. :wub:

i just have a lot of feelings about billie okay i have a lot to say about him

literally me. I could talk about him all day omg

literally me. I could talk about him all day omg

yeah but too sad that no one would listen to us in "real Life ". :(

Can we all have a convention of epic and hysterical Green Day fangirls? We could bake cakes with Billie's face on them and admire Ceri's tattoo and drool together.

Also, a session of dancing with pictures of the band in the pale moonlight would be required.

We should make an oraganization. :D Also a website " how to fangirl "

The last one would be so romantic. We should make vids.

We'd never get through it because we'd be so busy screaming to pause it so we could discuss how beautiful they are.

....and replaying certain strategic camera angles etc,...... and cranking the air conditioning up due to extreme fangirling!

Actual fanboy confession here: when I was about 14/15 I'd watch BIAB over and over again screencapping stuff.

I'm really not sure why I even did it, but maybe it had something to do with the sexual confusion I'd come to experience in later years :P

Billie is enough to confuse everyone's sexuality! Maybe we need a new category just for BJA lusters.....

Billie is enough to confuse everyone's sexuality! Maybe we need a new category just for BJA lusters.....

I doubt it. I've never found Billie attractive at all :P

(freak)

ANYWAY. i am up 100% for a big fangirl meet-up with BIAB, AAF & Cuatro. we can order pizza and get ice-cream and just cry for hours

I want that convention. No, I NEED that convention. There are so many fangirl feeling I need to express, I can't in real life. :(

Just confusing?

(freak)

ANYWAY. i am up 100% for a big fangirl meet-up with BIAB, AAF & Cuatro. we can order pizza and get ice-cream and just cry for hours

Wow, that's sound fantastic. :happy:

maybe we do :P

Archived