The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Never forget Mike's gorgeous outfit in this interview :wub:

I'm sorry, but all I can focus on in this interview is Billie's amazing, beautiful face, hair, and voice. It's tunnel vision. *____*

But Tré!:lol: Hahahahaha! "Fiddle about, fiddle about, fiddle about."

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can believe my eyes!!! Why I NEVER had seen this pic beforeeeeeeeeee! I can handle all this awesomeness...what is airrrrrrrrrrrrrr???? THEY'RE ALL WET. WET!! Likemenow...*faints*

^OMFG Mike is so sexy in that pic. His muscley arms and his manly hands. :wub: and yum, I love those belts Billie and Tre are wearing. I don't know why but I have a thing for guys wearing belts, especially when it's Billie :eyebrows:

Also, I just found this: omg so :wub: :wub:

tumblr_ms61i6tLCX1r7f03ho1_500.gif

This is so going in my sig!

all i can think about when i look at this gif is how nice his lips are ahhh

I love that he's all sweaty. I love sweaty Billie :toocool:

^OMFG Mike is so sexy in that pic. His muscley arms and his manly hands. :wub: and yum, I love those belts Billie and Tre are wearing. I don't know why but I have a thing for guys wearing belts, especially when it's Billie :eyebrows:

Also, I just found this: omg so :wub: :wub:

Oh my... i'm in love! :runaround::runaround::wub:

Huge weakness.

We all seem to have a huge weakness for Billie whether he's sweaty, sleepy, wearing a hat, humping the floor, wearing a dress, is slightly chubby :wub:, has a beard, has blonde hair, has black hair, wearing a jacket, wearing a t-shirt, wearing make-up, not wearing make-up, [insert any possible state of Billie here], etc :P

We all seem to have a huge weakness for Billie whether he's sweaty, sleepy, wearing a hat, humping the floor, wearing a dress, has blonde hair, has black hair, wearing a jacket, wearing a t-shirt, wearing make-up, not wearing make-up, [insert any possible state of Billie here], etc :P

True, we're such a fangirls! :lol:

Anyway, i know this is not the place, but yesterday i finally got the tattoo i always wanted. Now i have his name on me forever :happy::wub:

1383350_584736498257547_1496916992_n.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality :P

Anyway, i know this is not the place, but yesterday i finally got the tattoo i always wanted. Now i have his name on me forever :happy::wub:

Omg that's so awesome!! :runaround: Is that on your knee or arm? (I can't quite tell :lol:)

Omg that's so awesome!! :runaround: Is that on your knee or arm? (I can't quite tell :lol:)

Oh, it's my arm :P and thank you! :happy:

OH SWEET BEEJESUS!:shok: *______*

Hahahahah "I'm a hemophiliac- necrophiliac - I can't stop bleeding and I can't stop having sex with dead people."

Favorite interview :wub:

Oh my god yes! Hahahaha! Tré is so fucking weird, but he's hilarious. Sometimes I wonder how he can be so strange, yet still be a sane person.

I doubt he's sane :ninja:

yowch is it on your inner arm? It looks good though!

Yes, and thank you! :happy:

Btw, where is that gif from?! :P

I just googled Billie Joe armstrong gifs and there's a webpage full of them :lol:

I just googled Billie Joe armstrong gifs and there's a webpage full of them :lol:

Oh, i thought you had the video :(

hehe :P

tumblr_mu1et36U3I1rsvwkko1_1280.jpg

he is soooooooooooooooooo cute and his hair sooooo fluffy in this one OMG *-* *-* :wub:

he looks like a little and sweet angel :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: and his lips.............oh and I wanna pinch his cheeks :lol: ok bye.

Omg Billie Joe just posted a pic on Instagram of Mojo wearing a Hawaiian shirt. I repeat MOJO IS WEARING A HAWAIIAN SHIRT!!! Let the fangirling over a dog commence! Lol.

And if you don't want to fangirl over a dog, lets at least agree that there's nothing sexier than a man with a puppy... Unless the man has a puppy, and fluffy hair, and a hat, sunglasses, sweaty, etc...

Omg Billie Joe just posted a pic on Instagram of Mojo wearing a Hawaiian shirt. I repeat MOJO IS WEARING A HAWAIIAN SHIRT!!! Let the fangirling over a dog commence! Lol.

And if you don't want to fangirl over a dog, lets at least agree that there's nothing sexier than a man with a puppy... Unless the man has a puppy, and fluffy hair, and a hat, sunglasses, sweaty, etc...

I have had a crappy day so far - this the best news so far :lol:

I doubt he's sane :ninja:

Yeah... I just was saying that to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he's crazy. I would honestly be a little scared to meet him... :ninja:

I still love him to death, though. :lol:

i honestly just sat and watched this gif for like two minutes straight

tumblr_ltjm8sSVIA1qzb8mpo1_400.gif

I can totally see how that could happen! :eyebrows:

tumblr_mu1et36U3I1rsvwkko1_1280.jpg

he is soooooooooooooooooo cute and his hair sooooo fluffy in this one OMG *-* *-* :wub:

he looks like a little and sweet angel :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: and his lips.............oh and I wanna pinch his cheeks :lol: ok bye.

He look like a 5 year old boy, i feel weird :ninja:

Hahahaha his hair is so cute and he look really sweet, omg why you do this to me!!! :wub::lol:

WANT :o:woot::runaround::wub: omg congrats on that tattoo!

Archived