The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, looks like I missed a fun couple of days!!! It's Billie pics-apalooza over here! Pretty excited to catch up on all the hotness!

just sit there and watch my sig. oh lord. but not for too long though

Hahaha oh yes, i love that gif :eyebrows:

It's really hard not to look at it for a long time :ninja:

Hahaha oh yes, i love that gif :eyebrows:

It's really hard not to look at it for a long time :ninja:

it is but I get a little too excited if its for too long

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

it's you? :o

yes! he was so beautiful to me, its me in my sig too. i just watched again today and get so emotional!

yes! he was so beautiful to me, its me in my sig too. i just watched again today and get so emotional!

I hate you!!! :cry:

Jk haha aaww it looks like the most magical moment ever, you're so lucky!!!

:woot: But yes, i'm a little jealous :lol:

I hate you!!! :cry:

Jk haha aaww it looks like the most magical moment ever, you're so lucky!!!

:woot: But yes, i'm a little jealous :lol:

I'd be jealous too. Haha yeh it actually really was, I still can't live it down and it was 4 years ago!

Holy shit! Damn, did I miss a lot here! :shok:

Anyway, I don't know really how to put this feeling, but I have it about Billie Joe frequently. I feel like I know him, I mean obviously I don't, but it's like I miss him like a friend. It's hard to describe and its also a sort of longing. Because how can you miss someone you've never met? When I miss him, it's almost like grief - just like when I look back on the amazing moments I had so close to him on Broadway and think about how it's gone and will never happen again. I've always had an extremely hard time holding onto the happiness I have in times like that. I can't recall that feeling, the only thing that sticks is the regret and sadness that it has passed. I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about now. I'm just missing Billie a lot right now and wondered if any of you have felt similar things. :cry:

Holy shit! Damn, did I miss a lot here! :shok:

Anyway, I don't know really how to put this feeling, but I have it about Billie Joe frequently. I feel like I know him, I mean obviously I don't, but it's like I miss him like a friend. It's hard to describe and its also a sort of longing. Because how can you miss someone you've never met? When I miss him, it's almost like grief - just like when I look back on the amazing moments I had so close to him on Broadway and think about how it's gone and will never happen again. I've always had an extremely hard time holding onto the happiness I have in times like that. I can't recall that feeling, the only thing that sticks is the regret and sadness that it has passed. I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about now. I'm just missing Billie a lot right now and wondered if any of you have felt similar things. :cry:

Yeah, I feel like this a lot too. I miss him so much, but I don't really have any reason to because I don't know him personally or intimately...I just wanna be a good friend to him but I know for sure that this will never happen and it hurts me so, so much inside. :cry:

Me too......I worry about him sometimes.....maybe I should worry about this!

Archived