The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I was waiting for that post... :creep:

FINALLY FOUND IT

Warning: Can cause death, suicide, hysterical laughing, etc

Open at your own risk

keuuqp.jpg

that's the picture that came 2nd place when deciding what to get for my tattoo! :lol: it is gorgeous, his eyes and lips look amazing :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm disappointed :lol: i don't really like Billie with long hair

i'm leaving before you try to kill me

I don't care about the hair here, HIS FACE AND EYES ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE I CANT EVEN

You better do, anyhoo, I'll come to your sleep tonight...

that's the picture that came 2nd place when deciding what to get for my tattoo! :lol: it is gorgeous, his eyes and lips look amazing :wub:

I KNOW RIGHT

I need to control my feelings... I've fangirled so much today. :P

i'm disappointed :lol: i don't really like Billie with long hair

i'm leaving before you try to kill me

billie with his short blonde hair is my second favourite, the style in my ava. it's so gorgeous on him. i hate him all blonde but when he has those dark roots, holy fuck. :runaround:

billie with his short blonde hair is my second favourite, the style in my ava. it's so gorgeous on him. i hate him all blonde but when he has those dark roots, holy fuck. :runaround:

Billie in your avatar is my weakness.

I can't find my favourite picture of him :( I'm so sure I had it on my external disk, but I can't find it now... I was actually looking for it the other day when Ceri was looking for pics for her tattoo. I couldn't even find it on GDA! How is this possible?

It was from the Barcelona show 2009 and he looked amazing in a weird way. :lol: So much like Billie.

Billie in your avatar is my weakness.

that's possible his sexiest hair style i think. it's amazing, i love it. he should do it more. second favourite is his long, styled black hair :wub:

I can't find my favourite picture of him :( I'm so sure I had it on my external disk, but I can't find it now... I was actually looking for it the other day when Ceri was looking for pics for her tattoo. I couldn't even find it on GDA! How is this possible?

It was from the Barcelona show 2009 and he looked amazing in a weird way. :lol: So much like Billie.

I NEED THIS PICTURE i just googled the show and i have a lot of pictures from that show, none of them made the cut for my tattoo due to the funny blonde patches that look like spaniels ears :lol: he looks amazing, i just had the colouring choice.

yesss i die a little inside every time i look at your ava

also like this

6316963325_c41fea8387_o.jpg

hOLy fuckiN SHIT MAN OH M Y GOD I neED THAT In MY LIFE

that's what i was about to say even before reading your post. i could stare at it for hours.

even during dookie era he was perfect with blond hair :runaround:

now die;

billie+joe.jpg

One of the depressing things in my life is that I wish my Home/Lock Screen would be like Windows 7 and I could select multiple pics that would change every few minutes...

Also, why can't I look at all pics at once? :cry:

that's what i was about to say even before reading your post. i could stare at it for hours.

even during dookie era he was perfect with blond hair :runaround:

now die;

billie+joe.jpg

BILLIE TUMMY. i love billie tummy. since AI he has looked constantly flawless, fucking amazing. he grew up so much between Warning & AI, it's unreal. his figure is amazing, his face is to die for, his hair is ju`ryhz`hutzxkc

dookie era billie is so adorable. his best look out of any time before AI :wub:

i started looking through the gda picture vault and now i have like 30 tabs open what happened

Now you know how it feels like to be me...

i started looking through the gda picture vault and now i have like 30 tabs open what happened

this is why i don't go on GDA. i crash my computer every time :(

One of the depressing things in my life is that I wish my Home/Lock Screen would be like Windows 7 and I could select multiple pics that would change every few minutes...

Also, why can't I look at all pics at once? :cry:

if you have an iPhone, you can set it to change pictures randomly from my recollection. you can't on iOS7 but i'm 90% sure you can on previous OS.

Yes, blond Billie from the Grammys and the Rev 2008 are tied with the blond patches for best Billie hairstyles for me. :lol:

Yes, blond Billie from the Grammys and the Rev 2008 are tied with the blond patches for best Billie hairstyle for me. :lol:

Grammys is my ava isn't it??? the Rev was flawless i loved him so fuckin much omfg. but yeah no i jut can't handle the blonde patches, it looks like my dog :lol:

this is why i don't go on GDA. i crash my computer every time :(

if you have an iPhone, you can set it to change pictures randomly from my recollection. you can't on iOS7 but i'm 90% sure you can on previous OS.

I have an iPod touch, iOS 6.. Is it possible?

Also, how do you do it? :woot:

I have an iPod touch, iOS 6.. Is it possible?

Also, how do you do it? :woot:

from what i remember on it, there's an icon of a flower or something on your lock screen, tap that and it should start slideshowing your pictures :)

yeah grammys is your ava. i remember i was watching it without knowing green day were even going to be there as i wasn't really paying much attention to them at that time and then whenever they walked out i nearly had a heart attack because billie looked so fuckin cute :woot:

what year Grammys was it? i'm gunna google the shit out of that and save every fuckin picture man i've wanted to know where thats from for SO LONG OH MY GOD

from what i remember on it, there's an icon of a flower or something on your lock screen, tap that and it should start slideshowing your pictures :)

Apparently not available on mine, thanks anyway. :)

Grammys is my ava isn't it??? the Rev was flawless i loved him so fuckin much omfg. but yeah no i jut can't handle the blonde patches, it looks like my dog :lol:

Yes it is, your avatar is gorgeous. Love that pic.

The blonde patches are so cute and funny, I love them. Also helps that he was like that when I first saw GD live.

I FOUND MY PIC!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonetefoto/3972447375/sizes/z/in/photostream/

99% sure it was 2009

(((post all the pictures here k thanks so i can cry over them thanks)))

brb doin' all the googlin' (no problem i will flood you with his beautiful face)

Yes it is, your avatar is gorgeous. Love that pic.

i'm so happy i picked it, definitely a wise choice :wub:

I admit that in 2004 I had a big crush on Billie, but It was more like "I wanna be like him" than "I want to fuck him".. but yeah I was attracted to him,he was so charming for a 14 yo version of me.

I love beards, for me they are the most attractive thing on a man.So, this is heaven:

hqdefault.jpg

Right now I find Mike the most attractive member of the band, It's strange but I think I find gorgeous the fact that he is a family man, that he loves so much his family.I know, weird.

yeah grammys is your ava. i remember i was watching it without knowing green day were even going to be there as i wasn't really paying much attention to them at that time and then whenever they walked out i nearly had a heart attack because billie looked so fuckin cute :woot:

Watching the Grammys live was like my first big fangirl moment. I was so excited for it because it was the first time I would see a live broadcast with GD. I waited until it was 4 a.m to see them present the damn award, and the album name and release date (21stCBD) was announced when they came up onstage. I was shaking with excitement. :runaround:

I admit that in 2004 I had a big crush on Billie, but It was more like "I wanna be like him" than "I want to fuck him".. but yeah I was attracted to him,he was so charming for a 14 yo version of me.

I love beards, for me they are the most attractive thing on a man.So, this is heaven:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/t0BJrtZuyog/hqdefault.jpg

Right now I find Mike the most attractive member of the band, It's strange but I think I find gorgeous the fact that he is a family man, that he loves so much his family. I know, weird.

ugh i was the same. i dressed like him for around 2 years, even cut my hair off like his (it was down my back ffs) because i didn't wanna marry him, i want to be him so bad. now that i've gotten back into them over the past year, i'm jut like WHY ARE YOU NOT SINGLE AND LOCAL YOU ASSHOLE.

Archived