The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

44 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Count me in as another black haired fan.  I particularly didn't like the extremely short hair he had during part of 21CB.  The only blond hair I really like was at the 2008 Pinhead Gunpowder show.  If it's going to be blond,  I prefer it to be wild and out of control.

Most of the views for that video of LOAG are me - I think that is just about most gorgeous Billie ever.  Everything is completely perfect about it I can’t even.... and while I’m here, I think Mike also looks fab in it too.  Love it, love it, love it. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jengd said:

Most of the views for that video of LOAG are me - I think that is just about most gorgeous Billie ever.  Everything is completely perfect about it I can’t even.... and while I’m here, I think Mike also looks fab in it too.  Love it, love it, love it. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Agreed. Billie's eyes and hair and just everything, omg.:wub::wub::wub:And Mike does look so damn good too.:wub::wub::wub:

Also, I love the way Billie sings the word 'heartland' in that video.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

7 hours ago, SHART said:

Judi has time for only one Aussie.

In fact she is too busy for even me atm. 

Hold on there, I always have time for someone with superior taste. @NickTheToaster you like blonde billie and don't like Insomniac? We will get along just fine. Welcome!  

Am I the only one that thinks LOTAG is just a much better written version of Youngblood? The words are amazing, it makes Youngblood sound like a cheap imitation.

The only hairstyles that Billies had that I don't like are the Macy's Day Parade video, the hobo beard/dreadlocks, and the shaved head in 1991. Apart from those 3 awful hairstyles, I think Billie has rocked all of the other hairstyles that he's had :wub:

6 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

The only hairstyles that Billies had that I don't like are the Macy's Day Parade video, the hobo beard/dreadlocks, and the shaved head in 1991. Apart from those 3 awful hairstyles, I think Billie has rocked all of the other hairstyles that he's had :wub:

I always prefer long over short. My least favorite is the shaved short in the Macy’s Day Parade video. Do you have a picture of it shaved in 1991? When I think of that era I always think of the bushy fro in the baseball cap.

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I always prefer long over short. My least favorite is the shaved short in the Macy’s Day Parade video. Do you have a picture of it shaved in 1991? When I think of that era I always think of the bushy fro in the baseball cap.

It's not that clear with his cap, but this is the best I could find:

greenday-sgtpepperonis-kalamazoo_mi-1991

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Am I the only one that thinks LOTAG is just a much better written version of Youngblood? The words are amazing, it makes Youngblood sound like a cheap imitation.

This x 10,000

Thanks I’ve never seen that. Hard to tell with the cap, I’m guessing there aren’t too many pictures around without it.

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

This x 10,000

Then again I think all of the lyrics on 21CB are inspired. I think if their next album reaches those lyrical heights I may actually cry.

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Thanks I’ve never seen that. Hard to tell with the cap, I’m guessing there aren’t too many pictures around without it.

Then again I think all of the lyrics on 21CB are inspired. I think if their next album reaches those lyrical heights I may actually cry.

I adore the lyrics to LOTAG. He paints such a beautiful, quirky picture of her. It makes me really understand why he loves her so much. 

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

It's not that clear with his cap, but this is the best I could find:

He probably shaved it because he had lice not for an aesthetic lets be honest... dirty young lad.

There is no reason Billie should still have hair after all these years of bleach and staightening abuse. Miracles exist

5 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

He probably shaved it because he had lice not for an aesthetic lets be honest... dirty young lad.

Possible, but I also think that it could be that each time he shaved his head it was to let his hair recover from the bleaching. 

5 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Possible, but I also think that it could be that each time he shaved his head it was to let his hair recover from the bleaching. 

Then he must be way over do! Jk Billie please never shave your head again

5 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Or to get rid of his dreadlocks 

Mystery solved from the man himself 

49 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Or to get rid of his dreadlocks 

But that was in 93. At least that wasn’t the reason for shaving it in 91. And he didn’t shave off the dreadlocks, he cut it shorter and left a few, which I thought was kind of cute. Then he bleached it all of course. :P

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

But that was in 93. At least that wasn’t the reason for shaving it in 91. And he didn’t shave off the dreadlocks, he cut it shorter and left a few, which I thought was kind of cute. Then he bleached it all of course. :P

How dare you, dont you know who youre talking to?

Not spamming, but I thought this pic was so cute. It says it’s backstage at Mad Cool and I haven’t seen it before. He just looks so casual and great :wub:

Just now, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

^^^Aww, he looks so young.:wub::wub::wub:

I was thinking the same thing! Seriously that man is not 45.

14 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not spamming, but I thought this pic was so cute. It says it’s backstage at Mad Cool and I haven’t seen it before. He just looks so casual and great :wub:

Yeah, I love him in a hoodie.  :)

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I always prefer long over short. 

Yes yes yes yes!!!! :wub:

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

:cry: I love both songs, while having different feelings about them. To me they don't need comparison. Youngblood too is great, the guitar solo is amazing and Billie's voice is so sexy when he sings it live :wub:

42 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Okay, now that's pretty fine.

3 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Hold on there, I always have time for someone with superior taste. @NickTheToaster you like blonde billie and don't like Insomniac? We will get along just fine. Welcome!  

Hey, nice to meet you :)

@NickTheToaster just an FYI so we don’t get in trouble with the mods again, when you quote something with a photo or video in it, you’re supposed to remove it so it doesn’t get posted over and over. 🙂

Archived