The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So just ask yourself first if you’re sure you want him to see it :lol:

I did send him worse than a photoshopped picture:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love what Billie wore during the Foreverly era. It really suits him  :wub::wub::wub:

billie-joe_2741858k.jpg

22 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I did send him worse than a photoshopped picture:

I love this :lol:

15 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I love what Billie wore during the Foreverly era. It really suits him  :wub::wub::wub:

My favorite 

^ I've just noticed his socks in that picture! One of the things I like about Billie is how smartly he gets dressed :wub:

Isn't it odd that Billie Joe started posting here? Doesn't that make him a bit of a narcissist.

8 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Isn't it odd that Billie Joe started posting here? Doesn't that make him a bit of a narcissist.

No, it's because he posts where people love him the most. :wub:

24 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

No, it's because he posts where people love him the most. :wub:

Yes, you might become my new favorite fan :ga:

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I love it too but think they should have cut back on the accessories, belt, braces and sleeve holdy  uppy things!

That colour us great though, and his hair/ smirk/ pose :wub: :wub:

Just now, Marki. said:

Maybe @Billie Joe Armstrong will win 'Biggest Billie fan' next year? :ga:

I doubt I could outdo Gloria's :wub:s  (aww:wub:)

2 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I loved his hair during Foreverly era.:wub:

38 minutes ago, Marki. said:

The Foreverly look is so attractive to me, Billie looks terribly handsome dressed like that :wub: 

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I love the boyish pose and smirk :wub:

I feel lonely to not be so fond of that ^^ Foreverly look :P I find it too serious. I prefer that one:

blog_billiejoearmstrong_norahjones_09.jp

The Foreverly look is my favorite. I love everything about it. And the haircut was great too. Everything about Foreverly was great.

Recently I started listening to it again, somehow I completely forgot about the reason why I couldn't bring myself to listen to it for so long. Strange that I realized it now :dry:

Can’t pick, love all the Billie’s!  Think I generally prefer short hair though, watched Cuatro again and OMG he is so gorgeous in that with his hair short :wub::wub:

Just now, jengd said:

Can’t pick, love all the Billie’s!  Think I generally prefer short hair though, watched Cuatro again and OMG he is so gorgeous in that with his hair short :wub::wub:

Agreed, he looked great in Cuatro :wub:

He looked absolutely perfect in Cuatro, especially with the blonde hair and dark roots.:wub::wub::wub:

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

He’s got at least half a dozen different looks in Cuatro and I love every one of them 💚

The whole trilogy era was great for fangirling - all the different styles in Cuatro, short sleeves, nice outfits, Billie's hair in 2013 and the Foreverly look. There was so much to fangirl about. 

11 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

The Foreverly look is my favorite. I love everything about it. And the haircut was great too. Everything about Foreverly was great.

Recently I started listening to it again, somehow I completely forgot about the reason why I couldn't bring myself to listen to it for so long. Strange that I realized it now :dry:

I agree everything about Foreverly was great... except for the haircut on the album cover :P

The album is tremendous, I feel the tears coming each time I listen to Long Time Gone, Oh So Many Years, Barbara Allen, Rocking Alone... gosh :wub:

My all-time favorite Billie look is this one for now (and you guys can laugh, I don't care :P)

billie-joe-armstrong-of-green-day-perfor

f245a9321201700824_green_day133-jpg-web_

The red bandana, the hair at its longest during this tour (those that gave the sweaty curls), the undone button, this was everything. :wub: And he dared dress like that at Wrigley Field :ga:

I think my absolute favourite thing about Foreverly is the high notes in Long Time Gone.:wub::wub::wub:

Archived