The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

@Billie Joe Armstrong after seeing your new username as a reaction under a post, I just thought "holy shit, a new member in the fangirls thread, and he is no slouch" :lol: I didn't think it was you at first! And you're right, amazing no one had dared picking it before, a lots of variants but never exactly it ;)

No lie, I'll miss Jane Lannister :P is it your real name? I find it really pretty.

It took me a while to decide if I should change because I was worried my posts in this thread would look awkward :P

Same, I will miss Jane L too. It's not my real name though. My real name is Jana :lol:

1 minute ago, Kuromignonne said:

@Billie Joe Armstrong just saw in the Random Thoughts that Jane Lannister is probably not your real name :lol: Jane maybe your first name?

13 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

My real name is Jana :lol:

That's lovely!

Now this just popped in my mind: :wub:

Spoiler

Billie Jana

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

That's lovely!

Now this just popped in my mind: :wub:

Hide contents

Billie Jana

:lol:

Or Billie Jane :lol:

11 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

Or Billie Jane :lol:

No joke, if I have a little girl one day, I want to give her that name :wub:.

9 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

No joke, if I have a little girl one day, I want to give her that name :wub:.

Aww :wub: It does sound great.

The family that named their baby girl Emilie-Joe is truly an inspiration. :lol:

3 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

And I'm sorry if off topic, after reading you guys' posts, I must say (again!) that a flat belly does not equal to health, and more importantly has nothing to do with happiness. 

Where people saying that? I must’ve missed something. I hope none of my posts seemed to imply that because definitely wasn’t my intention!

@Billie Joe Armstrong But...what will the real Billie do now if he ever wants to join this place? 😂

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

@Billie Joe Armstrong Now all you need to do is change your avatar to a picture of Billie Joe as a small child. :lol:

Nah uh!  She promised me she'd keep her avatar.  It's captivating.  :)

7 hours ago, Montclare said:

Nah uh!  She promised me she'd keep her avatar.  It's captivating.  :)

And I did just for you! 

4 hours ago, heathenchemist said:
The way he touches the tie but also himself :wub:

Ngl I watched that about fifteen times over this morning. He knows what he's doing :really::wub:

22 minutes ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

And I did just for you! 

And me :cry: (please notice me pls)

5 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

And we're all like: Why can't this be my hand:lol::wub:

13 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Where people saying that? I must’ve missed something. I hope none of my posts seemed to imply that because definitely wasn’t my intention!

Thanks for your concern. There was nothing so critical, and I'm particularly sensitive to everything that leads to (or comes from), even without such purpose, the assertion that it's better to be rather thin. (Edit : I put my response in the following spoiler as it is off topic:)

Spoiler

Without making several quotes through the two last pages, these two arguments only:

1. Billie is in a good shape for his age. I agree for what it means, how to explain I don't like that at the same time? :dry: Indeed, with age people tend to gain weight, it's the most common case, and it's also the most healthy case, despite the fitness business bullshit; for most people who are not built like (presumably) Mike, and that's the majority of us, keeping the same weight from 20 to 40 should not be considered normal; depending on what the person does to keep him/herself that way, it's most often not equal to good health, even less to happiness. As for Billie, I completely agree he's in good shape (he's in tremendous shape considering what he can do) given multiple factors and age is just one of them, but "good shape" is not related to his physical appearance to me. Above good shape matters, I find him better-looking with no flat belly. 

2. Mike is a lucky guy for seemingly staying naturally fit. That association of "luck" with "staying naturally fit" doesn't sound right to me. I know people in this case (boys and girls), they don't describe themselves as lucky. It may only seem luck to people who don't know it and look at it from outside. 

Edit: I'm sorry to react strongly on these matters, but I incidentally realized how sadly common is the consensus about the social pressure to look fit and I see it everyday among people I meet. The guy I'm in love with is older than Billie and less "fit" than him, while I find him extremely good-looking (and I'm not the only one!) and that belly counts for a good something in it. But he wouldn't get that, he is openly convinced he is too fat, he seems obsessed with it as he even noticed Billie's belly and keeps kidding me with that. While he hangs out with an anorexic (she and I spoke of that so I know it) without even realizing she is, and what she has to do to keep herself thin. Oh well, just one example of how these beliefs can be erroneous and rot people's life :ermm:. Life is too short for that!

15 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

I can't help it :cry:

We understand.

6 hours ago, heathenchemist said:

26 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

And we're all like: Why can't this be my hand:lol::wub:

Wouldn't be the tie we would be stroking though would it.................

The agonies, couldn't decide whether to laugh or love that post from @MMwhatsername!

@Billie Joe Armstrong got us all, we had been chatting on the thread about Drunk History and I got the same notification you all got and nearly had a heart attack - I line to think we were all gasping in shock at the same time!  Good call!

LoL, I'm imagining @BillnTed seeing the username @BillieJoeArmstrong and then claiming the person is an impostor because he is the real Billie. :ga: This will never happen anyway.

Anyway, my friend wants me to send on Twitter my photoshopped Billie The Cat picture to Billie Joe just to see if he will react. I can send it to him, but he never likes/comments anything people ramdomly tweet to him. He only did it when people replied to one of his post.

20 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

LoL, I'm imagining @BillnTed seeing the username @BillieJoeArmstrong and then claiming the person is an impostor because he is the real Billie. :ga: This will never happen anyway.

Anyway, my friend wants me to send on Twitter my photoshopped Billie The Cat picture to Billie Joe just to see if he will react. I can send it to him, but he never likes/comments anything people ramdomly tweet to him. He only did it when people replied to one of his post.

Well he did have to ask someone to get his own name back on Instagram when he wanted to change his username. Could you imagine someone saying no?

And he won’t comment if you send him something but there’s a good chance he’ll see it at least, based on the few things he has acknowledged seeing in the past. So just ask yourself first if you’re sure you want him to see it :lol:

2 hours ago, jengd said:

@Billie Joe Armstrong got us all, we had been chatting on the thread about Drunk History and I got the same notification you all got and nearly had a heart attack - I line to think we were all gasping in shock at the same time!  Good call!

:lol: I was hoping you all will know what's up - I have warned you and kept my profile picture 

Archived