The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

holy fuckballs, not a lot?! 2i8d4ao.gif

Where do you keep 'em all? think_smiley_09.gif

top shelf of my wardrobe. but that doesn't include clothing type stuff like t-shirts, shoes, bags, belts.. that kinda stuff. only non-music stuff i keep in there are like, my calendar, magazine collection (i collect any magazines GD appera in. don't ever read them, just like to have them haha), my Mike figurine, my box os badges/tickets/etc..

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

top shelf of my wardrobe. but that doesn't include clothing type stuff like t-shirts, shoes, bags, belts.. that kinda stuff. only non-music stuff i keep in there are like, my calendar, magazine collection (i collect any magazines GD appera in. don't ever read them, just like to have them haha), my Mike figurine, my box os badges/tickets/etc..

What is your address? I'm coming with the first flight. Won't bring too much stuff, don't worry.

What is your address? I'm coming with the first flight. Won't bring too much stuff, don't worry.

:lol: it's really not that good. people like Sharon & Dan have amazing collections, makes me so insanely jealous. mine is tiny compared to theirs.

:lol: it's really not that good. people like Sharon & Dan have amazing collections, makes me so insanely jealous. mine is tiny compared to theirs.

I wanna go cry in a corner....bc desperation. :cry:

Dan's collection is deadly.

I wanna go cry in a corner....bc desperation. :cry:

Dan's collection is deadly.

you should see Sharons, it's insane man. i am so jealous of her stuff. but she's had much longer than me to collect it all. i've only been doing it for a couple months, she's had years so i have plenty of time to catch up :P

*drools forever*

Sometimes I find myself thinking on Billie Joe, and I think that, if I have a chance, I will prefer to be his friend than anything else. It will be awesome just to be a good friend for him. I want to be his friend asdahsfhfdhgasfdkhs

I'm crying bc I'm so jealous 'n I can't have them. :(

They're amazing, though. :happy:

it's so beautiful :cry:

So many feels seeing them. :cry:

iloveyouallformecomehomepleasenow

ehehehe thank you :D it's taken me 4 months, tops, to build that up front just 1 of each studio album :lol: i've spent a lot of money on them the past few months :mellow: it's far too depressing to think about oh my god SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT

ehehehe thank you :D it's taken me 4 months, tops, to build that up front just 1 of each studio album :lol: i've spent a lot of money on them the past few months :mellow: it's far too depressing to think about oh my god SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT

ONLY 4 MONTHS :runaround:

How are you doin' today, lovely? :D

JFC!!!

Marry me....

i'd be a dreadful wife though, if i'm not sleeping i'm eating, if i'm not doing either of those and at a Green Day show. it's a problem.

i'd be a dreadful wife though, if i'm not sleeping i'm eating, if i'm not doing either of those and at a Green Day show. it's a problem.

That's not a problem for me ;) hahaha :lol:

That's not a problem for me ;) hahaha :lol:

good point! :P that does seem to be the dream fangirl lifestyle. in between lurking eBay like a pro for the best deals. seriously, the most i paid for any GD items is about £30, and that was maybe 2 things. Then about 5 or so i paid around £20 for, everything else i got for less than £10. i'm the master at getting good deals :lol:

good point! :P that dos seem to be the dream fangirl lifestyle. in between lurking eBay like a pro for the best deals. seriously, the most i paid for any GD items is about £30, and that was maybe 2 things. Then about 5 or so i paid about £20 for, everything else i got for less than £10. i'm the master at getting good deals :lol:

Lucky you! :P

c76cf2f227bb11e394c222000ab68506_8.jpg

just seen this and I'm laughing so hard :lol:

OMFG THAT IS SO FUCKING ACCURATE

Or " Y U SO PERFECT " and run away. :lol:

I think this confession might be comprehensive:

I was going through my BJ pics ( +2000 ) as I do always searching for a new Home/Lock Screen, I was just smiling, and suddenly I came across this ASDFGHJKL photo, I automatically said: " OMG he's so perfect "......

I am now looking at that pic & crying BC PERFECTION

#fangirlsyndromes

I think this confession might be comprehensive:

I was going through my BJ pics ( +2000 ) as I do always searching for a new Home/Lock Screen, I was just smiling, and suddenly I came across this ASDFGHJKL photo, I automatically said: " OMG he's so perfect "......

I am now looking at that pic & crying BC PERFECTION

#fangirlsyndromes

then post it dammit lily :woot:

then post it dammit lily :woot:

I was waiting for that post... :creep:

FINALLY FOUND IT

Warning: Can cause death, suicide, hysterical laughing, etc

Open at your own risk

keuuqp.jpg

I was waiting for that post... :creep:

FINALLY FOUND IT

Warning: Can cause death, suicide, hysterical laughing, etc