The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is like " I am sooo pretty, y'know?" or " Do you want to take a coffee with meeee?" asdadgjsgfka :wub: I can't breathe. :runaround:

He's just ridiculously beautiful :wub:

When I was 14 my mum told me I would grow out of my "Billie Joe phase".

9 years later.........

He's just ridiculously beautiful :wub:

When I was 14 my mum told me I would grow out of my "Billie Joe phase".

9 years later.........

We're proud of. :rolleyes:

My mom is the same, she's getting more disappointed every year. :lol:

I'm fangirling over something really random and I don't have a picture so I'll try to explain it... But in the Broadway Idiot trailer there's a super short shot where the guys are all being interviewed outside of the theater on opening night. I'm pretty sure you only see the backs of them, but they're all wearing suits and the lights from the cameras are shining on them and OMG it gets me every time. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch the trailer. I can just tell they look amazing even though you don't see their faces lol.

I love this thread.

I'm fangirling more about Green Day and Billie now that i'm in my 20s than 5, 6 years ago :lol:

I love your avatar picture! I've never seen it before. Can you post the original, if you have it?

I'm fangirling more about Green Day and Billie now that i'm in my 20s than 5, 6 years ago :lol:

Ditto... I've been a fan for 19 years, and I've never been as obsessed/as big of a fangirl as I am now.

I think my other biggest fangirling phase was around when Nimrod came out. It sucked though, because that was also the time when Nsync and Backstreet boys were getting really popular, so all of my girl friends were fangirling over them. The only other people I knew that really loved Green Day as much as I did were boys, so I was kind of alone in my fangirling. Holy hell though, if these boards existed back then I'd have been in heaven!

I love this thread.

I love your avatar picture! I've never seen it before. Can you post the original, if you have it?

Sure!

1234211_524197527674869_1557014749_n.jpg

I love everytime he wear glasses :wub::wub:

I love it how he has 2 glasses. :lol:

Such a hawt dork. :wub:

Is just that the ones he's wearing are from Michael :P

Sure!

1234211_524197527674869_1557014749_n.jpg

Thank youuu! That's lovely!

Yes! And I love it when he had his hair like this too :lol:

Thank youuu! That's lovely!

Yes! And I love it when he had his hair like this too :lol:

Ikr?! He looks like a cute puppy :wub: hahaha xD

I love this thread... :wub:

Sure!

He's so cute with glasses. :wub: Thanks for sharing the picture!

billie in glasses seriously makes me go crazy, it's just so adorable. sleepy billie in glasses is my biggest weakness.

I am so not into Billie with glasses. I just... meh. It's the only one of his looks I truly don't like.

also you're the top poster in this thread by a huge margin and I'M the crazy fangirl? psh.

Yer the one who has NO MORE ROOM for the GD stuff in her house, so yeah, you get the title :P

Billie in normal glasses okay but the HUGE dorky ones are just blechhhh.

sunglasses is pretty sexy (so long as they're not the ugly ones he wore that.. billion times) but the glasses he's wearing in the picture a few posts up, ugh, perfection :wub:

oi i have plenty of room! all of my GD stuff, excluding posters & t-shirts/shoes/bags/belts is on the top shelf of my wardrobe. the rest fits in an under bed storage bin :P

my only goal in life is to have a gd collection half as big as ceri's.

i'm failing pretty miserably though, i haven't bought any gd stuff in like six months :(

i'm actually going to spend my day off writing up my entire collection, and taking a group shot of it all :P it's not that big tbh. i'm probably about 2/3rds of the way through singles, don't even own all the albums on vinyl yet. i have all albums obviously, different versions of the same ones as well. plus a few vinyl singles & live shows n shit. uhm, yeah. it's a fair bit compared to a standard collection but no where near where i am to be :lol:

i'm actually going to spend my day off writing up my entire collection, and taking a group shot of it all :P it's not that big tbh. i'm probably about 2/3rds of the way through singles, don't even own all the albums on vinyl yet. i have all albums obviously, different versions of the same ones as well. plus a few vinyl singles & live shows n shit. uhm, yeah. it's a fair bit compared to a standard collection but no where near where i am to be :lol:

holy fuckballs, not a lot?! 2i8d4ao.gif

Where do you keep 'em all? think_smiley_09.gif

Archived