The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

omg so there's this guy who was playing and singing boulevard of broken dreams in the hallway at school im in love :wub:

Marry him! You're obviously soul mates. And no, I'm not being sarcastic! MARRY HIM!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christmas music in September?

I always thought it was waaaaay too weird that whole of December was about Christmas in the western Christian branches, but SEPTEMBER?????

"...Christmas lights in the middle of august..." :whistle

Who else here has huge interest in Billie's leather jackets & fangirls over them?! :D

Sometimes I just wanna be bff's with Adrienne and like idk meditate with her and ask her for advice because she seems so calm and I bet she gives awesome advice.

My thoughts exactly.

Check your PMs, please

ever since someone said he smells like his leather jacket i've been fangirling over it :woot:

i just want to hug him. i hate all you bitches who have :mad: :mad:

I'm right there with you. I just want to hug him. I would grab him and say "just let me stay like this for five minutes. That's all I ask." Okay, maybe I wanna ruffle his hair too!

I am fangirling more over his t-shirts right now. And I'm always fangirling over his trousers. He's just soo cute, I love him :wub:

can i just say, i've just discovered this picture;

7iT6dPB.jpg

and now i am dead.

omg seriously, i stare at it for at least 2 minutes.

I am fangirling more over his t-shirts right now. And I'm always fangirling over his trousers. He's just soo cute, I love him :wub:

I fangirl a lot about him and his t-shirts :lol: especially his stripey shirts. I really like it when he shows his arms :eyebrows:

And the pants with the kneehole were too cute :wub: XD

I fangirl over the " whole package ". :wub:

Can't miss a part, y'know? :rolleyes:

THIS ^^

I fangirl a lot about him and his t-shirts :lol: especially his stripey shirts. I really like it when he shows his arms :eyebrows:

THIS ^^

mm, his red and black stripy shirt is my favourite :wub:

I'm right there with you. I just want to hug him. I would grab him and say "just let me stay like this for five minutes. That's all I ask." Okay, maybe I wanna ruffle his hair too!

I ruffled his hair when he was crowdsurfing over me at a Foxboro show, my fingers nearly got stuck in it lol.

For a fangirl confession....that show was nearly 4 years ago but I still remember an exact list of every part of Billie's body that I touched during it :ninja:

Not to mention the shirt with the cleavage hole :eyebrows:

aren't you going to tell us the list? :ninja: :ninja:

Oh god :lol:, it's mostly just boring. Highlights are hair, bare calf (went to grab it to hold him up while he was crowdsurfing and found that his trouser leg had ridden up and I was holding his bare leg and could feel his leg hair lmao), hand, and bum. And when he was kneeling into the crowd with his legs apart in front of me, thigh and let's say inner thigh.

Okay I felt creepy writing that but it was a Foxboro show, he did crowdsurf over me multiple times, and he was enjoying himself and happy for everyone to touch him (which they certainly did lol). It was normal behaviour for the situation :P

That's an awesome sentence: "it was normal behaviour for the situation!" Sounds like you had a lovely time! ......gnashes teeth with jealousy ........

Oh god :lol:, it's mostly just boring. Highlights are hair, bare calf (went to grab it to hold him up while he was crowdsurfing and found that his trouser leg had ridden up and I was holding his bare leg and could feel his leg hair lmao), hand, and bum. And when he was kneeling into the crowd with his legs apart in front of me, thigh and let's say inner thigh.

Okay I felt creepy writing that but it was a Foxboro show, he did crowdsurf over me multiple times, and he was enjoying himself and happy for everyone to touch him (which they certainly did lol). It was normal behaviour for the situation :P

In what universe is that "mostly just boring???" We are all living vicariously through you. Details are a necessity :-P

Not to mention the shirt with the cleavage hole :eyebrows:

omg YES! :woot: suddenly.. it ripped.. for our pleasure :shifty::eyebrows:

For a fangirl confession....that show was nearly 4 years ago but I still remember an exact list of every part of Billie's body that I touched during it :ninja:

:o :o I'm so jealous! BILLIE BODY PARTS. You touched his thigh, bum & various other parts *dies*

awwwwww bless his heart.

Thank god I saw this right before bed because I'm positive I'll dream about it now.

I have been dreaming about Billie loads recently...way more than my real boyfriend...oops :ninja: last night I dreamt we went on a camping roadtrip around Scotland! Ok, maybe I will suggest this to him on instagram, I can dream on, right? :P

I'm gonna fangirl as much as possible these days ( even more than before :P ) to win the Biggest BJ fan award. :D :D

Vote for me, vote for me....

I've been wanting to post this for a few days:

This is my Home Screen atm, LOOK HOW SEXY HE IS!!
I scream and GRIN every single time I see it.... too beautiful to handle. :wub:

Resized so you would survive

2a7ejdd.jpg

In what universe is that "mostly just boring???" We are all living vicariously through you. Details are a necessity :-P

Oh I just meant the other body parts would be boring in a list haha, most of the time I was just passing him over me or reaching and touching his shoe etc. Still definitely wasn't boring to do though, enjoyed all of it!

I'm gonna fangirl as much as possible these days ( even more than before :P ) to win the Biggest BJ fan award. :D :D

One of my favourite pics of him I must say

2a7ejdd.jpg

:wub: I may print this out and pin it up on my pinboard next to my pc at work!!!

I already have my favourite picture of him pinned up though:

7761702_orig.jpg

Those eyes :wub: :wub:

sorry I know I've posted that before, but it's so beautiful it deserves multiple postings so we can fangirl about it :)

:wub: I may print this out and pin it up on my pinboard next to my pc at work!!!

7761702_orig.jpg

sorry I know I've posted that before, but it's so beautiful it deserves multiple postings so we can fangirl about it :)

I have that and also the one I posted as posters.... :wub:

And many more...

:ninja:

IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE'S SOOO BEAUTIFUL OMG WHAT IS AIR ASJHGDIN

Oh I just meant the other body parts would be boring in a list haha, most of the time I was just passing him over me or reaching and touching his shoe etc. Still definitely wasn't boring to do though, enjoyed all of it!

One of my favourite pics of him I must say

Sounds amazing!! I'd be satisfied with touching one of his shoelaces at this point lol.

I have been dreaming about Billie loads recently...way more than my real boyfriend...oops :ninja: last night I dreamt we went on a camping roadtrip around Scotland! Ok, maybe I will suggest this to him on instagram, I can dream on, right? :P

LoL, me too I dreamt like 2 nights ago about travelling with Billie Joe. In my dream, he was a tour guide of a big group of tourists. I was one of the tourists with my mother. We were in Italy. I was the only one who knew who he was. I didn't want to tell my mother because I was affraid she would fight with Billie because she hates GD. Billie Joe messed up everything: he didn't know how to speak italian; half of the tourists went missing; he lost the bus driver; he was checking the local phone books for restaurants... Thank god it was just a dream. But I would not have say no to travel with Billie Joe.

7761702_orig.jpg

Ugggggggghhhhhhhhh so gorgeous!! I feel like he's staring right into my soul!

Archived