The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I don't know if it's the right topic.
Today a few of my class mates start singing "waaaaaake me uppp when september eeends" and laughin.
I was so pissed off

Why? It's so 'cool' singing that song PRETENDING to be awesome and pretending I'm the stupid because I like Green Day?
No, you are the stupid

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't really control other people's actions. If they are doing it to annoy you, ignore them. The less you give them to work with the less they will try to irritate you.

Yes, that's 100% true.

They also started laughing at me about my choir songs like "Ehy, I'm not deaf, I can listen to you joking on me"

This makes me weak - the choir things, but what are you saying it's true.

So, yep. Sorry for the OT ahahaha

Omg, yes!!!

It was in 2009, so he might smell different now :lol: also you could ( maybe still can) buy the citrus cologne at Atomic Garden

Someone I know said he smelled like warm leather, a hint of cigarettes and lemon/citrus cologne

This seriously just made my heart skip a beat.

i can't believe it's been a year since uno came out. i was getting up early every morning and checking gdc to see if it had leaked and when it finally did i was frantic trying to download it and the first song i listened to was stay the night and awww. i miss that excitement. :cry:

i don't wanna bring it back but talking about the first anniversary of Uno automaticaly reminds me that's it's been a year since iheart radio. so happy he's back on the right track now!

Me and Green Angel have made it our avas so no one would take the effort and look for it. :wub: YOU CAN'T MISS IT

HOW AWESOME WE ARE

It was in 2009, so he might smell different now :lol: also you could ( maybe still can) buy the citrus cologne at Atomic Garden

Don't you dare to kill my dreams! :mad:

Jk :P

I had an awesome dream about Billie, Mike and Tre. I was just hanging out with them and then they played a show!! And I also dreamed that they announced 2 shows in Moscow and that a load of us from GDC were planning to fly over to see the show! I want to go back to sleep now! :wub:

someone I know met Billie a few months ago (*envy*) and said he smelled like some laudry soap and his skin smelled like vanilla *-* (maybe a vanilla shower cream :happy: )

Me and Green Angel have made it our avas so no one would take the effort and look for it. :wub: YOU CAN'T MISS IT

HOW AWESOME WE ARE

ahahha

but I've just changed it :(

someone I know met Billie a few months ago (*envy*) and said he smelled like some laudry soap and his skin smelled like vanilla *-* (maybe a vanilla shower cream :happy: )

ahahha

but I've just changed it :(

Same. :(

Couldn't resist.

:runaround::runaround::runaround: I'm gonna fainttttttt!!!!! What is airrrrrrr!! :runaround::runaround::runaround:

Oh my god *dead*

Have you seen the HQ one?

O7u5vAI.jpg

And I just killed you all again. :D

Props to 19GreenAngel91 who posted it on the BJA pictures thread.

WOW

This man is killing me.

He smells like vanilla, yum.

Random question, but I was just wondering (and I haven't posted in a couple days and missed it lol)... Does anyone fangirl about Tre? It's mostly Billie (obviously), and I've seen some Mike and Jason fangirling, but I don't remember seeing anything about Tre. I personally don't fangirl over him AT ALL.

Thinking what he might smell like makes me happy *__*
It's like my life goal to smell Billie :lol: :lol:

OMG!!! I just died. right THERE.

Random question, but I was just wondering (and I haven't posted in a couple days and missed it lol)... Does anyone fangirl about Tre? It's mostly Billie (obviously), and I've seen some Mike and Jason fangirling, but I don't remember seeing anything about Tre. I personally don't fangirl over him AT ALL.

Laly :P just to name one person. There are others too! Check out the Tré pictures thread!

I do, I probably fangirl over Tre more than Billie :P

I don't fangirl over Tré so much, but that doesn't mean i don't love him, i think he is soooo beautiful, i love when he has green hair :wub:

My husband fanboys over Tre more than I do haha. One day I told him I really didn't find Tre attractive at all, and Bryan looked shocked and said "what? Yes he is!" Lmao. Whoa there buddy... Whatever floats your boat :-P

omg so there's this guy who was playing and singing boulevard of broken dreams in the hallway at school im in love :wub:

Archived