The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I saw this little clip and asdfghjkl it's so adorable. :happy::wub:

Also, I am moving into uni accommodation this weekend and I nearly forgot to take all my Green Day albums/books/t shirt/ RS copy. Needless to say I had a semi heart atttack.

Omg yes. that was the cutest thing :wub: I loved the East Jesus Nowhere thing with saving kids. :lol:

Hahah, wow glad you remembered them! :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kay, how did it feel to hold BJ up when you got on stage earlier this year? :lol:

He looks so cute omfg

#favoritegif

am not gonna lie, it was probably the best feeling of my life :wub:

I get all mushy and fangirl-y over it you have no idea. akjghakdfgadk his sweaty lil neck I CAN'T HANDLE IT. You just killed me :P

OMFG ASSHUJBDNDLWJDOPIH

How did he smell like? :creep:

Btw, R.I.P.

I hate you.

kiss scene? i want a sex scene.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

my panties could not handle that.

Omg this little thread of comments just made me laugh so much. And I agree... Sex scene or bust!

Or he could be a junkie pedophile? Makeout Party suggests he'd be perfectly suited for the role.

You're not even a fangirl, GET OUT YOU LIL SHIT.

Miley's a huge fangirl whatchoo talkin' about. Look at her, twerking away on Billie. SHE LOVES HIM.

Sometimes I actually forget that he's actually Miley around the forum and well, what does that mean?!

TWERKIT

Here are the Mii Billie, Mike and Tré that I made a while ago. :lol: For some reason I really love how Billie turned out!

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

I made Jason White and Freese too but they didn't turn out so well.

There is a store in San Francisco called Guitar Center which has a giant GD poster exposed in its window. (I was in San Francisco last week and I took a picture of the poster.) I checked yesterday for fun if we can see the poster on Google Street View and it is there! (LoL I sound like I had so much time to lose just to check if a GD poster can be seen on Google Street View... I guess that's fangirling.)

Speaking about eyes, I love this picture where he binds his eyes like this: :eyebrows: I have very dirty thoughts every time when I see this picture. :creep:

42a04e7420d211e3943422000a9f1416_7.jpg

btw does someone have a video where he does this? I have been searching but I can't find it. It was sometime around 2009 I think.

I prefer what Flo said, that he smells like leather jacket, i love how guys with leather jackets smells :wub: so yeah :lol:

I prefer what Flo said, that he smells like leather jacket, i love how guys with leather jackets smells :wub: so yeah :lol:

This! He smokes, so I imagine he smells like cigarettes mixed with that. When I smelled him he was The Rev so he just smelled like beer, didn't get a chance to find out his real scent :lol:

Someone I know said he smelled like warm leather, a hint of cigarettes and lemon/citrus cologne

Someone I know said he smelled like warm leather, a hint of cigarettes and lemon/citrus cologne

Omg, yes!!!

tumblr_lsg2pnTTG91qg9lwr.gif

Archived