The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see, where'd I put that shame I'm supposed to have?

........................................................................ I think I lost it :ninja:

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

This fucker will be my death.

52f2fr.jpg

The same thing that happened with the RS magazine photo is happening. Still grinning and worshiping his perfect eyes. :wub:

I had another huge fangirl moment last night which I'll post later. :P

P.S: great combination between my ava and my post. :ninja:

Oh my god, i just saw this picture, he looks so cute and those eyes, and his hair and... *dead* :wub::wub:

just come here to say:

BILLIE WILL BE THE BOYFRIEND OF LEIGHTON MEESTER IN THAT FILM!!!!!!!
OMG.

*fangirl level x3456745678*

this thing makes me laugh so hard I don't even know why ahhahahahah but I'm curious to watch it!!! especially if there will be some kisses between the two :lol:

I mean, Billie seems kind of shy (when he's not on stage,of course)...I don't know ahahhahahahah I find this thing funny :rolleyes:

just come here to say:

OMG.

omg :woot:

I vividly remember what happened when the Nurse Jackie episode was released! :lol:

Fangirl A: Billie liked to kiss her !!1! DIE EDIE FALCO, DIE!!

Fangirl B: OMG jfgkfjlkgjfdg <3

:lol: hahaha

I vividly remember what happened when the Nurse Jackie episode was released! :lol:

yeah ahahahha

Edie-Falco-and-Billie-Joe-Armstrong-in-N ] :lol:

So since I know I'm in a community among friends and people who will understand I'll tell my fangirl story(ies) (I'm new to this btw! My name is Crystal :))

So i feel in love with GD when I was 13 back in 2005, American Idiot/BOBD is what initially drew me to them but it didn't take long for my innocent crush on Billie to transform into full-blown obsession :blush:

-I wrote Rage&Love on pretty much everything I could, notebook, shoes, my wrists etc. Basically anywhere visible.

-Various posters all around my room of the band.

-I'm not saying I did make out with a poster of BJ, but I am saying that eventually it had to be taken down because his lips got worn away...

-My name on everything social networking related was "She" Some of my AIM screennames included, BillieJoesShe, SheLovesFink, FinkLovesShe, 1000hrluvshower, etc. And that's only what I can remember

-I invented my own week called "Green Day Week" and each day had a different theme, (i.e. Mike Monday, Tre Tuesday) always fell in February the week of BJ's birthday. Best memory is me wearing my black pants/black shirt/red skinny tie/studded belt to school on his birthday and not even caring how fangirly I looked. I still have "flyers" I made advertising it that I hung up around my house :rolleyes:

-My 15th birthday cake my mom had a picture of BJ scanned on the cake for me...I refused to eat it and we froze it and I think I only finally threw it out once we got a new fridge about 3 years ago...

-Made a playlist on my ipod that I listen to almost every day called "GD or GTFO" with GD discography, Foxboro and the Network :P

Best day of my life was my first GD concert back in August 2005 that is UNTIL I met the band (each seperately!) on April 1st of 2013. :dance: Hands down best day of my entire life. I met and got my picture with BJ and as soon as he got into his bus I burst into tears. I could cry just thinking about it! haha I looked forward to that moment for 8 years! It was the happiest moment of my life. :wub:

I'm not a total psycho I swear! :P obvs I love Mike and Tre and Jason as well and OF COURSE for their music and own all the CDs/DVDs...as everyone else said their beautifulness is just a bonus :)

Seriously loving this thread I'm having way too much fun here already! :D

So since I know I'm in a community among friends and people who will understand I'll tell my fangirl story(ies) (I'm new to this btw! My name is Crystal :))

So i feel in love with GD when I was 13 back in 2005, American Idiot/BOBD is what initially drew me to them but it didn't take long for my innocent crush on Billie to transform into full-blown obsession :blush:

-I wrote Rage&Love on pretty much everything I could, notebook, shoes, my wrists etc. Basically anywhere visible.

-I'm not saying I did make out with a poster of BJ, but I am saying that eventually it had to be taken down because his lips got worn away...

-My name on everything social networking related was "She" Some of my AIM screennames included, BillieJoesShe, SheLovesFink, FinkLovesShe, 1000hrluvshower, etc. And that's only what I can remember

-I invented my own week called "Green Day Week" and each day had a different theme, (i.e. Mike Monday, Tre Tuesday) always fell in February the week of BJ's birthday. Best memory is me wearing my black pants/black shirt/red skinny tie/studded belt to school on his birthday and not even caring how fangirly I looked. I still have "flyers" I made advertising it that I hung up around my house :rolleyes:

-My 15th birthday cake my mom had a picture of BJ scanned on the cake for me...I refused to eat it and we froze it and I think I only finally threw it out once we got a new fridge about 3 years ago...

-Made a playlist on my ipod that I listen to almost every day called "GD or GTFO" with GD discography, Foxboro and the Network :P

Best day of my life was my first GD concert back in August 2005 that is UNTIL I met the band (each seperately!) on April 1st of 2013. :dance: Hands down best day of my entire life. I met and got my picture with BJ and as soon as he got into his bus I burst into tears. I could cry just thinking about it! haha I looked forward to that moment for 8 years! It was the happiest moment of my life. :wub:

I'm not a total psycho I swear! :P obvs I love Mike and Tre and Jason as well and OF COURSE for their music and own all the CDs/DVDs...as everyone else said their beautifulness is just a bonus :)

Welcome to GDC! Your confessions are great to read. It's fantastic that you met Billie! :D

I hope you'll have fun posting. :happy:

Welcome!!! You sound like you fit in perfectly here :-)

And I too am totally jealous of everyone that's met the guys. Today at work I was daydreaming about meeting Billie and started to get all teary eyed lol.

Another welcome to you! We are all a bunch of creepers here, so don't ever worry about being judged!

Thanks everyone!! :bunny: Anyone who wants to meet them don't get discouraged and don't give up!! If you're determined you can make it happen :) And the pay-off is that much more sweet! I'm already trying to plan my next reunion haha :)

Where can one see that? I barely know any TV series and most of them put me off. :blush: Series, not kisses onscreen.

Hi Crystal, welcome.

And I wonder how that cake didn't kill anybody.

At its best, food poisoning. At its worst, knocking down a burglar or protester. :P

Where can one see that? I barely know any TV series and most of them put me off. :blush: Series, not kisses onscreen.

There you go :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyj-pnza-i0

Btw, i didn't get jealous in this one, i actually liked it so much, and i hope we have a better kiss scene in the next movie, i would love to see that :ninja:

Ugh I missed the convo... :cry:

1. I already hate this girlfriend.

2. I replaced Adie with Nurse Jackie in my mind & the same is gonna happen with this gf.

3. I widely ship BJ & Adie. I get huge fangirl moments ( come at me bro )

4. #outofcontrolfangirl ( as Kay said )

5. This thread rules the universe. #fangirlpower

Thank you very much, ladies and gents.

Later.

:D

my panties could not handle that.

I laughed at this more than I should.... :lol:

About the meeting Green Day part: When they were in Germany this summer, they stayed in a hotel where a good friend of mine is working. Well she just noticed when they already checked out. But she saw them leaving the hotel. I kinda "hate" her that she didnt call me. But she would have got fired if she told anyone or ran up to them. shitty hotel-rules. She told me a few days later and I just looked the hole day like this --> :mad: at her

Man, the only thing I thought when they announced Billie was playing Leighton Meester's boyfriend was "Wow, I guess everyone wants a piece of him now, huh?" :lol:

Man, the only thing I thought when they announced Billie was playing Leighton Meester's boyfriend was "Wow, I guess everyone wants a piece of him now, huh?" :lol:

derpina2.png

There you go :happy:

Btw, i didn't get jealous in this one, i actually liked it so much, and i hope we have a better kiss scene in the next movie, i would love to see that :ninja:

Thank you. I looked at a couple of news items afterwards and it confused me that nobody got the point of drug abuse in general, they were either jealous at Edie for kissing Billie or vice-versa.

just come here to say:

OMG.

wow that's a big role isn't it?

But wasn't the girl supposed to be 12? LMAO I don't think I've been paying attention.

I saw this little clip and asdfghjkl it's so adorable. :happy::wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8t4xYPXshA

Also, I am moving into uni accommodation this weekend and I nearly forgot to take all my Green Day albums/books/t shirt/ RS copy. Needless to say I had a semi heart atttack.

Archived