The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did his dad really die on September 1st?

Nah, sometime mid-September. I'm sure somebody else knows the exact date.

When I was 12 years old, I was looking at this particular photo before falling asleep each night. I think Billie looks like a pre-teen in it himself, perhaps that's why. It's from what I think was the first show of the Insomniac tour. Enjoy!

aax8.jpg

When I was 12 years old, I was looking at this particular photo before falling asleep each night. I think Billie looks like a pre-teen in it himself, perhaps that's why. It's from what I think was the first show of the Insomniac tour. Enjoy!

Thanks! So, this story is not true. Billie is cute in that photo. ;)

aax8.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was September 10th. And that picture is adorable!

http://imageshack.us/a/img716/7711/aax8.jg

You're right - he looks so young and fragile. It reminds me of how much I love photos of Billie from the nineties when he was skinny and scruffy with jagged teeth. It just makes me want to mother him, give him a good wash, a new set of clothes and some hot food.

I'm pretty sure it was September 10th. And that picture is adorable!

It was September 16th, Billie post that on Instagram a year ago :)

You're right - he looks so young and fragile. It reminds me of how much I love photos of Billie from the nineties when he was skinny and scruffy with jagged teeth. It just makes me want to mother him, give him a good wash, a new set of clothes and some hot food.

And a toothbrush!

" don't test me, second guess me, protest me, you.will.disappear "

Pretty creepy I know. :P

isn't it 'you. will. miss'

isn't it 'you. will. miss'

it's disappear :)

you just can't hear the 'appear' part cause that's when the song kicks in.

Hello! I just miss fangirling so much! XDDD This summer I was so depressed that I barely heard any music...

Just some Billie to look at. XD

3ovjxn.jpg

It was September 16th, Billie post that on Instagram a year ago :)

So then today is the anniversary... Any other fangirls/guys just wish you could give him a big hug today?? Well, every day really... But especially today.

So then today is the anniversary... Any other fangirls/guys just wish you could give him a big hug today?? Well, every day really... But especially today.

I think that he needs a group hug! :hug:

I think that he needs a group hug! :hug:

Yes, I think that's exactly what he needs!! Omg can you imagine? I'm literally laughing out loud thinking about everyone on this thread running toward him (probably crying) with outstretched arms. Poor guy wouldn't know what hit him.

Yes, I think that's exactly what he needs!! Omg can you imagine? I'm literally laughing out loud thinking about everyone on this thread running toward him (probably crying) with outstretched arms. Poor guy wouldn't know what hit him.

It would be so funny! I totally agree with you. :happy:

Jesus, I'm crying because of the pic with his dad he posted on instagram. :cry:

It's ok, you are definitely not the only one. I went on Instagram last night and when I saw that he posted something my heart sank.

Also this conversation happened last night between my husband and me...

Me - Hey, Billie is in NYC!

Bryan - Billie? ... Joe?

Me - Yeah, what other Billie do we know?

Bryan - Uhh, you know we don't actually know him right?

Lol.

My confession - Sometimes I forget that I don't *actually* know him :ermm:

I know it has already been discussed like a month ago, but I just want to mention that my friend and I went to Niagara's Falls 2 weeks ago and one of the first things we did was to visit the wax museum which has a statue of Billie Joe. It was horrible! My friend who is a GD fan didn't recognize BJ. She asked me «Who is this guy?» and she then saw the name on the card before starting laughing none-stop. Poor Billie Joe the wax statue! By the way, the museum's store sells a bunch of GD t-shirts.

I don't like the extreme fangirling, things like "omg he's soooo cute" for all day, and nothing else.
I'm not afraid to say that I kinda "love" BJ, but not in the sense "I would marry him" or something: he's like a father to me, or a friend, the closest friend one could have, and at the same time he's a stranger that has lent me an hand when I needed.
It's a very strange and strong feeling,hope no one thinks it's stupid haha :P

I don't like the extreme fangirling, things like "omg he's soooo cute" for all day, and nothing else.

I'm not afraid to say that I kinda "love" BJ, but not in the sense "I would marry him" or something: he's like a father to me, or a friend, the closest friend one could have, and at the same time he's a stranger that has lent me an hand when I needed.

It's a very strange and strong feeling,hope no one thinks it's stupid haha :P

It's not stupid, it's exactly the way I feel about Billie (or them all for that matter). You're not alone here! :P

at this point the way i feel about them is kind of like they're old friends who i wouldn't mind banging on occasion :lol:

LMAO!! I love this so much.

yeah you really got right in there :lol: again well done

hahahaha, i appreciate this. and yes i did and thank you haha

Wow. I thought it was 16th, but I doubted my own cred. Shouldn't have. Anyway, thought of Billie's loss all day and then, subsequently, my own loss. Cried a bit. Then remembered parents live for as long as their children are alive, to keep them in their memories.

This fucker will be my death.

52f2fr.jpg

The same thing that happened with the RS magazine photo is happening. Still grinning and worshiping his perfect eyes. :wub:

I had another huge fangirl moment last night which I'll post later. :P

P.S: great combination between my ava and my post. :ninja:

Archived