The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I made a Billie Joe Mii. :ninja: It based more off hte 21CB era though. I also tried to make Mike and Tre, but they didn't turn out as good. :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did the band in The Sims 2 or 3, but I've never thought to do it in Mii. It's a good idea! :happy:

I did the band in The Sims 2 or 3, but I've never thought to do it in Mii. It's a good idea! :happy:

oh yes the sims... who didn't? :ninja:

Confession: I wonder what Billie smells like :ninja: and I mean I REALLY WANT TO KNOW what he smells like.

:ga: someone who met him before the AI Musical said "he smells like PEZ & leather jacket" :sherlock:

So, you're going to make a Billie PEZ dispenser now? :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Oh gawd :lol: I MUST MAKE ONE. That would be the best thing in the universe!

So, Billie's head on a PEZ dispenser and the heads of both of you on my dog, as she often sniffs people with great passion.

I'M GOD NOW. I CREATE LIVING FORMS.

Confession: I wonder what Billie smells like :ninja: and I mean I REALLY WANT TO KNOW what he smells like.

:ga: someone who met him before the AI Musical said "he smells like PEZ & leather jacket" :sherlock:

This so much!!!

I think about that way to much, i really really want to know, i have the feeling he smells soooo good :ninja:

Mmmm leather jacket, i like that! :shifty:

Btw, what is PEZ?

:P

You don't have PEZ in Mexico?

These are the PEZ dispensers:

Pez%2BDispenser.jpg

And you put candy inside and pop it straight into your mouth.

You don't have PEZ in Mexico?

These are the PEZ dispensers:

Pez%2BDispenser.jpg

And you put candy inside and pop it straight into your mouth.

Wait, those things called PEZ?! :huh:

Hahaha well, we have those but i don't think we call them PEZ :P But Billie smells like PEZ?! I don't get it, so he smells like candy or what? I'm confused :lol:

And I'd like to confess that I always name my starter Pokémon "Billie Joe" :ninja: it's true

Wait, those things called PEZ?! :huh:

Hahaha well, we have those but i don't think we call them PEZ :P But Billie smells like PEZ?! I don't get it, so he smells like candy or what? I'm confused :lol:

I don't know! According to some person he smelled like that :P probably a certain eau de toilette or aftershave :sherlock:

omg
me one day: *gets on stage and smells Billie's armpits*

:lol: :lol: WHY AM I WRITING THINGS??

So, if he smells like PEZ, he's using some Bon Bons Malizia girlie eau de toilete? Cool! :P RELEASE YOUR INNER LITTLE GIRL!

Sense I not make KTNXBAI.

This so much!!!

I think about that way to much, i really really want to know, i have the feeling he smells soooo good :ninja:

Mmmm leather jacket, i like that! :shifty:

Btw, what is PEZ?

:P

I wonder about that too. I asked a girl who had been pulled on stage and hugged him, she said he smelled like Tide laundry detergent and the worst B.O. she had ever smelled. LOL!

I've already seen this drawing on a french/quebecer website called "ConneriesQc" where people can post jokes. There was text under it. It said that Billie said "Wake me up when September ends" to his mother when he knew that his father died on September 1st and went in his bedroom.

I was like: "NO. It's not FUNNY!" :cry:

Oh I made them as Miis and I think the Billie one turned out adorable, so it's the one I mostly use now. I must post a picture of them! :D

I also did it with the Sims but I never actually played with them, somehow I was never very interested in managing their lives. :lol:

I've already seen this drawing on a french/quebecer website called "ConneriesQc" where people can post jokes. There was text under it. It said that Billie said "Wake me up when September ends" to his mother when he knew that his father died on September 1st and went in his bedroom.

I was like: "NO. It's not FUNNY!" :cry:

conneries Qc hahahha i'm happy i'm not the only quebecer here this page facebook is awesome :lol:

i remember the picture and every hour i looked at the comments to see because i'm crazy :ninja: but the story related isn't even real isn't it?

conneries Qc hahahha i'm happy i'm not the only quebecer here this page facebook is awesome :lol:

i remember the picture and every hour i looked at the comments to see because i'm crazy :ninja: but the story related isn't even real isn't it?

I see that story all the time on Instagram, but I've also seen that it's not real...

I saw this article today and thought what things that only Green Day fans would understand? Maybe an article could be done like "39 Things Only Green Day Fans Will Understand." http://www.buzzfeed.com/mariasherm/27-things-only-blink-182-fans-will-understand

That's a great idea! You should start a new thread and see what people come up with :)

I did the same thing. :lol: But I don't think that this story is real. Did his dad really died on September 1st?

Archived