The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I think someone should make a GDC Fangirls page on Facebook. Unless there already is one of course.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Billie's curly hair, it looks 10000000 x better than straightened hair. But sadly he hardly ever leaves it au naturel!

What are your favourite fan girl moments in Green Day songs (purposefully naughty songs or not!)?

Pretty much all of Red Tide, o.m.g.

(ok so not technically GD but still)

Pretty much all of Red Tide, o.m.g.

(ok so not technically GD but still)

Same, pretty much anything that's the hot tubs really does it for me. That foxy Reverend. *drool*

CAN WE TALK ABOUT BILLIE IN HIS WHITE JACKET oh sweet Jesus.

tumblr_msu4fuyF8u1rbzriko1_250.jpg

has he worn a white jacket since then?

cause if not, HE REALLY NEEDS TO RECONSIDER THIS.

He really does. And he needs to start the heavy eyeliner again because omg it makes me all melty on the inside.

like this;

normal_trl28.jpg

trl7.jpg

yes please. thank you. goodbye.

i've just killed myself with these, but this is seirously probably most likely my favourite look of his. ughh.

I like it not so short, no so long.

For example:

3166jy9.png

2iuq32d.jpg

2chqtlg.jpg:wub:

And omfg here, he looks like a buuny.

8_Schott.jpg

These are all so, so beautiful... But um, in the second picture I was NOT looking at his hair... *ahem*

Underwear? CRYING :lol: Do you still have it?! :woot:

And don't worry, we all understand you. :happy:

Welcome aboard! The best thread... You can talk about anything with no limits here. :P

Yup, ANYTHING.... unless it's about someone OTHER than Billie...>_>... *files nails*

i ventured into the billie joe picture tread and the first thing i saw was pictures of him wearing white and i just :runaround: :runaround:

he is so perfect he makes me wanna cry.

not really, but he really is fucking incredible.

I'm gonna post this because it's perfect and describes my life.

4hz8s7.png

When he laughs....

Ugh, yes his laugh! He's got one of those laughs that I feel like can end all of the problems in the world. *sigh*

I'm gonna post this because it's perfect and describes my life.

4hz8s7.png

When he laughs....

This so much!!! I think i have poems for every thing in here :blush:

I'm having a bad day, like obnoxiously bad, and all I can think of is "I just want to go home and look at pics of Billie Joe!" Lol. Is that a fangirl confession??

I'm having a bad day, like obnoxiously bad, and all I can think of is "I just want to go home and look at pics of Billie Joe!" Lol. Is that a fangirl confession??

Yes, it's a fangirl confession!

I do it with music. When I have a bad day, I want to listen to Green Day. :happy:

Yes, it's a fangirl confession!

I do it with music. When I have a bad day, I want to listen to Green Day. :happy:

Haha I pretty much listen to Green Day all day at work anyway, otherwise I may lose my mind. BUT I did put on Insomniac a little while ago, which is usually reserved for not so great moods. So that helped! :P

Haha I pretty much listen to Green Day all day at work anyway, otherwise I may lose my mind. BUT I did put on Insomniac a little while ago, which is usually reserved for not so great moods. So that helped! :P

You're lucky! We're getting ready to start playing the *#%?"]¥~*_![? Christmas music at the *,£~'¥|*?!|" mall! Arrrrggghhh...I have been unpacking boxes of Christmas crap and stocking the shelves already!

Brilliant ( maybe not so much) idea time: Just for me Green Day needs to put out an album of kick-ass Christmas tunes!

Christmas music in September?

I always thought it was waaaaay too weird that whole of December was about Christmas in the western Christian branches, but SEPTEMBER?????

I know this doesn't actually belong here, but it's so embarrassing that I couldn't bring myself to post it anywhere but here... I found my live journal entry from the first time I saw Green Day live!! I was 20, and still pretty immature lol. There's some shit talking about other fans, mentions of running into an ex boyfriend, and of course... I totally lied about "almost" crying... I'm pretty sure I cried my eyes out lol. Aaaaaaaand that is why it's here :D

ALSO for reference, Bryan is my husband, but at the time we had only known each other for a few months, and didn't start dating until 4 years later, and Kevin is his best friend. Also, the reason I didn't know any of the American Idiot stuff is because I was still living in the past lol.

Enjoy!

http://renthead12249.livejournal.com/2004/11/01/

hahahaa awwwww thanks for sharing!!!! :D

No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't believe it's been nine years... And it's still amazing every time I see them <3

Is there anything this fucker can't do? :wub:

I had a huge fangirl moment when I watched the video of this a long time ago, I was almost crying, I felt so proud.

fm6m3p.jpg

Seeing Green Day live for the first time is definitely the highlight of the year. Every time I think about that day I realize I saw Billie's booty...in person 0_0 :shifty:

Is there anything this fucker can't do? :wub:

I had a huge fangirl moment when I watched the video of this a long time ago, I was almost crying, I felt so proud.

fm6m3p.jpg

LOL I've never seen this! Post the video pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!

Thank you!!

So, I'm watching Wife Swap and the one family went to go see a punk band. The lead singer was wearing all black and a red tie. I checked the tv listing, and sure enough it's from 2004. Gee, I can't imagine who influenced that outfit haha. Anyway, now I'm fangirling over American Idiot era pics. Damn they looked good!

Thank you!!

So, I'm watching Wife Swap and the one family went to go see a punk band. The lead singer was wearing all black and a red tie. I checked the tv listing, and sure enough it's from 2004. Gee, I can't imagine who influenced that outfit haha. Anyway, now I'm fangirling over American Idiot era pics. Damn they looked good!

Punks have been dressing like that for ages.

Archived