The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

don't worry, i've googled "billie joe butt" many times :lol: no shame.

i hve a really blurry picture from moline where it looks like his whole butt cheek is just hanging out of his pants :lol: i don't remember that at all and i just noticed it like a week ago when i was looking through.

he was right in front of me when he put his hand down his pants during that show too but i was wayyy too excited by that to even snap a picture lol.

:eyebrows:

I typed in "Billie Joe Armstrong naked" and then immediately closed out of it before I hit search lol. I haven't quite been able to cross that line lol.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the first time i saw that picture where Billie is "naked", remember, the one where you can see his penis? :lol:

Well, i didn't like it at all, actually i never wanna see pictures where Billie (and even Mike and Tré) is naked, never! I like to see him without t-shirt, or doing sexy things, but naked, no thanks! :P

I don't know, i think that's too much :lol:

You have no idea how glad I am that I'm not the only who gets weird feels ( me? Being embarrased?! ) while searching those kinda stuff.

When I searched for his butt this afternoon, I grinned when I saw the pics, and the good side of me hit my head and said " shut it you perv! He's 41 ffs ", and then I think I blushed. :lol: It was like Tom & Jerry where they had evil & angel on their shoulders.

I'm laughing so hard at my own reactions.

as long as we're talking about Billie's ass, I feel like this fabulous collage my friend made is relevant.

asscollage_zpse6176c32.jpg

I remember the first time i saw that picture where Billie is "naked", remember, the one where you can see his penis? :lol:

Well, i didn't like it at all, actually i never wanna see pictures where Billie (and even Mike and Tré) is naked, never! I like to see him without t-shirt, or doing sexy things, but naked, no thanks! :P

I don't know, i think that's too much :lol:

Not weird at all.

I came to that photo without being warned of what I'm about to see when I was 12 and I was horrified by for 2 years until I cut that part off the photo (as putting a huge piece of white paper didn't stop my friends from opening it, as they wanted to see that part of a human anatomy so much. When I bought a new copy of the magazine to share with people here, after all these years, I realised that I don't enjoy that photo at all, but the reasons were different - after seeing Billie 2 metres away from me, it just felt uncomfortable.

You have no idea how glad I am that I'm not the only who gets weird feels ( me? Being embarrased?! ) while searching those kinda stuff.

When I searched for his butt this afternoon, I grinned when I saw the pics, and the good side of me hit my head and said " shut it you perv! He's 41 ffs ", and then I think I blushed. :lol: It was like Tom & Jerry where they had evil & angel on their shoulders.

I'm laughing so hard at my own reactions.

41 is not old AT ALL! Right?.......

it should be illegal for billie to wear white. it's just too much for me.

The man looks stupidly wonderful in white. Like, amazing. The 2005 VMAs? With that white blazer (AND LEATHER PANTS) Oh my fucking god.

Billie himself should be illegal.

That too.

it should be illegal for billie to wear clothes. it's just too much for me.

Fixed. ;)

:lol:

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

OH MY GOD WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE A PAGE OWN. :lol:

41 is not old AT ALL! Right?.......

It's so fucking young. He just can be my father, y'know. Saying what a fine ass your daddy has is a bit creepy. :P

I'm sorry guys but I don't like him with long hair. He looks like a clown =/ short all the way.

I'm sorry guys but I don't like him with long hair. He looks like a clown =/ short all the way.

I agree. Not too many guys can pull off long hair, imo...sadly, Billie is not one of those guys. :P

Yo imma let you finish.... but Billie Joe has the best ass of all time :ga:

Confessions:

*I always name my starter pokémon "Billie Joe" :blush:

*I made Twillie gifs :blush:

Songs in which you can hear Billie breathing :wub: fjglkdfgjdfg sorry I can't control myself!

TWILLIE

R.I.P R-Z Log

MAGIC+Day+3+c28MWrZGpBPl.jpg

This is gorgeous *drool* *melts*

it should be illegal for billie to wear white. it's just too much for me.

YES

Every time he wears white I squeal like a little girl.

I like it not so short, no so long.

For example:

And omfg here, he looks like a buuny.

THIS! I really like Billie like that. :happy:

I don't care, i love when he has long hair, he looks gorgeous, god i love his hair like this so much! :wub::wub:

1233441_544279978961149_1747188906_n.jpg

Hey, I think i finally have to join this thread and make a few confessions :rolleyes:

When I was 14/15 years old, I was a huge fangirl. I used to have a pillowsheet with them and for my 15. birthday I got underwear wiith "Mrs Armstrong" on it from my best friend. Well that sounds embarrassing :blush: But you know how it is when you´re 15 ...

And now my inner-fangirl has reached its top. So lately i´m frustrated because nobody I know understands me :(

Hey, I think i finally have to join this thread and make a few confessions :rolleyes:

When I was 14/15 years old, I was a huge fangirl. I used to have a pillowsheet with them and for my 15. birthday I got underwear wiith "Mrs Armstrong" on it from my best friend. Well that sounds embarrassing :blush: But you know how it is when you´re 15 ...

And now my inner-fangirl has reached its top. So lately i´m frustrated because nobody I know understands me :(

Underwear? CRYING :lol: Do you still have it?! :woot:

And don't worry, we all understand you. :happy:

Welcome aboard! The best thread... You can talk about anything with no limits here. :P

Underwear? CRYING :lol: Do you still have it?! :woot:

And don't worry, we all understand you. :happy:

Welcome aboard! The best thread... You can talk about anything with no limits here. :P

Thank you :)

No, unfortunately after moving 2 times i have no idea where i put it :pinch:

Welcome!!! You wont have to worry about being misunderstood here haha.

Archived